[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I fell asleep twice while voting then woke up in the middle of the night to resume voting. Man this voting thing is time consuming especially when voting from multiple accounts where you have to wait for 24 hours and then soompi takes time to refresh errr. At this rate i'll turn into a walking zombie.. TT.

So here's a big shout out from me to everyone voting for NamJi/JiJi. You guys are jjang! Aja aja fighting! Lets do this chingus! 

Ji-Chang-Wook-1-tile.jpg

suspicious-partner-kiss.jpg

Kiyaaaa we have 2 couple disc. They are so good to us. No need for editing just save the money for editing and give us more spazz worthy BTS moments. chaebal!!! No matter how raw it looks!!! :ph34r::lol:

Our @rockband unnie posted this... Yes24 responded that the DVD will be available in JAN 2018

• Like 15

52 minutes ago, masthu said:

So here's a big shout out from me to everyone voting for NamJi/JiJi. You guys are jjang! Aja aja fighting! Lets do this chingus! 

Fighting chingus!!! Keep voting!! Lets show The power of Namji/JiJi :glasses:

A vitamin energizer to wake us up!! THE KISSES

Im innocent:flushed:

Credit to owner :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, rose90 said:

Hi chingus 

How to order that 3rd batch of DVD since I’m from Malaysia? 

Hi the info for 3rd batch preorder has not been released yet. Hope the info would be shared here for our chingus who still wanna get it! 

3 hours ago, masthu said:

I fell asleep twice while voting then woke up in the middle of the night to resume voting. Man this voting thing is time consuming especially when voting from multiple accounts where you have to wait for 24 hours and then soompi takes time to refresh errr. At this rate i'll turn into a walking zombie.. TT.

Our @rockband unnie posted this... Yes24 responded that the DVD will be available in JAN 2018

Yah man. Voting is no joke at all. Really require time and commitment and i honestly dun have that luxury of time now. Hahaah. But will continue to press on! Everyone else fighting! 

Regarding the availability of DVD.. i dun think it will be out this month at all. Considering they are opening up preorder for batch 3, my guess is we will prolly be getting the DVD around Mar to Apr period already. ):

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Arms on your favorite women's shoulders.Love how Hyunnie & Wookie's Omma responded the same way.Both of them held his hands .Small gesture but means alot to my shipper's heart :heart: .

And remember that the photo was from BTS of the sad scene(broke up scene ) .Totally differents vibes of bts & the drama scene :D

credit to the owner

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hi the info for 3rd batch preorder has not been released yet. Hope the info would be shared here for our chingus who still wanna get it! 

Yah man. Voting is no joke at all. Really require time and commitment and i honestly dun have that luxury of time now. Hahaah. But will continue to press on! Everyone else fighting! 

Regarding the availability of DVD.. i dun think it will be out this month at all. Considering they are opening up preorder for batch 3, my guess is we will prolly be getting the DVD around Mar to Apr period already. ):

Fighting & lets continue to vote :D

Sharing one more video as the vitamins for all of us :lol::lol:

I love the captions /quotes on this video :heart: .credit to the owner

• Like 18

8 hours ago, 1234nm said:
translate:

Chang-wook always keeps his side!

Collabo # The kid is # inside # Fighting #

:huh:

what is his mean????

Ggoma that always stays by Chang-wook hyung's side. And I stay by Ggoma' s side... ? 

Spoiler

Ctto for the translation 

Edited by midorinokerochan
deleted quoted pic
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1