[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

At last soompi is back.. im like refreshing this thread every second I had if it already ok.. even we are in draught still miss this thread.. 

Hello to everyone..lets gear up to make this thread sleeplessness.. 

fb54fe245e5edf3c7e16f79b0088423187428be4

Morning popo from our otp :wub:

tumblr_ot1er8WKVj1vqlkb3o8_r1_500.gif

Just cant wait for this friday.. it mybe her last vlive bcoz she need to focus with her uni life as a student, if not mistaken her semester will be started this feb.. perhaps she need to focus on her thesis..if she comeback with new project it will be the best for us to see her in action again and a bless to us to analysis further her interactions/behavious with her "co-star" :ph34r:

• Like 17

Her long & beautiful legs :heart:

He waited 8 years for this SEXY lady .No ,we are not fabricated story .Its loud & clear in the above video,he said it in front of the public  ,she is SEXY :D .

Who cares what the haters said .We just count on words that came out directly from this guy's mouth :tongue:

credit to the owner

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

Unforgettable by Nat King Cole - .
Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

• Like 10

8 hours ago, shady01girl said:

is it friday yet? long day at work.... bleh and this thred was so quite today. =(

The thread was quiet because soompi was not working :bawling:

Not being able to lurk at the thread was harder than I thought.

I wonder why the next vlive of NJH would be her last for a while. Is she just trying to focus on her studies?

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, daloula said:

I wonder why the next vlive of NJH would be her last for a while. Is she just trying to focus on her studies?

Somebody asked me about this mbc's ig post .Did hyunnie gonna to have drama with mbc because of this ig's captions ? Its seem like we are going to see him /her /them again on next mbc awards,right ?Or its a wrong ig's translation? :D

• Like 6

Kiyaaaaaaaaa soompi is back!!! Missed our NAmJi/JiJi haven

I cried REAL tears of joy after watching this scene. :heart: This drama will remain in my heart forever  can't believe it ended already 

DTmbcCRVQAAPlwz.jpg

Cr to @kangan_gupta24

It's amazing so many people find it hard to move on from #SuspiciousPartner. Even they watch other drama, they still coming back to watch sp

• Like 17

6 hours ago, daloula said:

Maybe this semester will be her last, so she will focus on the final exam. 

Hmmmmm it will be semihiatus in our thread :(.. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, daloula said:

I'm guessing she's going to focus on her studies. She mentioned only 3 more semesters right? I figured she probably signed up for upper division classes for her major since she's near her expected graduation. Then, later on have to do her thesis or internship depending on what Korean universities requirements are in order to graduate. I don't even know if she's gonna have time for a new project not unless she decides to do it during her summer breaks. I actually want to know if she's going to continue on for a Master's degree or just take on acting after she's done with school. She has a passion for both so I'll support her all the way whatever her decision is later on.

“If I wasn’t an actress, I think I would be pursuing a career where I would be studying. I think a researcher or someone who cultivates learning would be good.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/04/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-wasnt-actress/

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Maybe this semester will her last, so she will focus on the final exam. 

Hmmmmm it will be semihiatus in our thread :(.. 

Don't worry we will have the d-cut to spazz on when she's busy with her classes. I think time will fly by pass not just for both our couple but for us as well.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, masthu said:

It's amazing so many people find it hard to move on from #SuspiciousPartner. Even they watch other drama, they still coming back to watch sp

I am in this group - try to watch other drama ,finished that drama & thats it .Come back to Sp & rewatch for nth times :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 9