[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@nianderson thank you so my dearie! Simply loved it! :heart: Please keep them coming!

Can't wait for SP part 2 as well. Our thread is gonna be on fire when the DVD is out...

@pauliza Thank you so much for your efforts and time unnie! Our NamJi is so transparent to nonshippers as well. So it's no more delulu but REAL. The shipper in me couldn't help squealing when reading you post. It just made my day! 

With regards to BTS kiss at his concert; that was one helluva give away. Poor jigoner couldn't get over the mindblowing first kiss hence the REAL kiss was shown at his jiscovery and not the drama kiss because it was chincha REAL to him.

7136d79d9b6c2690127013447443729d59d22ffe

Speaking about long distance relationship i believe that love conquers all and they will end up together if they are meant to be!!! :wub:

42b30d24600aec60696ad511fcb63ac7--qualit

• Like 15

@daloula : your pict make my day...

Thank you :wub:

@pauliza Chingu, i always believe they are in relationship now, showing bts kiss scene obviously his hidden announcement, esp to his fangirls. It like preparing his fans to accept hyunni in the future "real announcement". 

They obviously couldnt hide their feeling, look at hyunni's reaction, it was telling everything in her heart, that she missed her orabeoni. 

Aaah its the fact, not delulu, i think.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, masthu said:

Chang wook: "She's controling me" :tongue:

Bonghee; <Look over there>
Jiwook; <what?>
Bonghee; < Look over there >
Jiwook; <I see Bonghee only>
Bonghee; " You are doing well kk ." " Thank you" "Thank you, Orabeoni"
Jiwook; I am being controlled."
Bonghee; " Oh no!! It's just like this whenever we are captured .
Cr SBS Catch Suspicious Partner 

• Like 14

@daloula Ahhhhhhhhh the finally released the details of what we are getting woo hoo! Omg. Are they serious? A couple disc? LOL. Isnt it weird to call it a couple disc? Hahah. Why only ep 1 and 2 script! Just give us the script for 20 episodes! LOL. Omg. Finally. I can't wait man! Thanks for sharing it dearie! *big big huggles* 

• Like 16

Good morning from this side of the world! Hope you guys have a great week! :heart:

Can't get enough of this gif <3

I miss them TT

DSbrLqnVoAEmKdR.jpg

They look like a lil family :heart: I'm emo. Also that lil guy is a legend for calling him the devil:lol:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@daloula Ahhhhhhhhh the finally released the details of what we are getting woo hoo! Omg. Are they serious? A couple disc? LOL. Isnt it weird to call it a couple disc? Hahah. Why only ep 1 and 2 script! Just give us the script for 20 episodes! LOL. Omg. Finally. I can't wait man! Thanks for sharing it dearie! *big big huggles* 

They are withholding the scripts weiyooo??? May be there were too many adlibs in the drama so giving out the scripts would make it obvious? lmaooo :lol:  *side eyes wookie and hyuni*

What couple disc lmaooo!!!! They usually don't name it that way right?! Whoever named it sounds like a jibong shipper! :tongue: 

Thank you @daloula for the update!

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

is it me but do i see a really thin ring on her ring finger???? the pic that is above with her hand wave hmmm

Actually somebody left this comment on my ig "Did u notice she wore same ring on both sbs awards & golden disc awards ? " .huhu..I don't know how to answer this question .Maybe its just an accessory ring provided by her stylist .Or maybe its really a special ring from someone  ,we never know ,right ? Haha my statement is 50% real ,50% delusional :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 8