[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hyunni IG update is not helping, huhu I'm really trying not to ship them too hard so that I won't get disappointed if they really are not an item but bamm Is it still a coincidence? A random post or is she teasing us? But Hyunni is Hyunni her post, there must be hidden gem in it,

Hyunni =Day6

Wookie =6Days

Aigooo my shipper heart please save me :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

Wah I already doze off while reading something and give up to take my sleep instead, just took a sneak peek into this thread.. woooo I want to scream out loud, in second open my ig to confirm our baby girl update & like her post..

Wohooo they totally play with our shipper heart. :love:

Hope someone can do lyrics analysis.. I hope I can do in an instance, but I need to download the song & look up for the lyrics first.. 

Ok off to download the song & going to listen all day long tomorrow..

Happy celebrate chingus :heart: 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Hyunni IG update is not helping, huhu I'm really trying not to ship them too hard so that I won't get disappointed if they really are not an item but bamm Is it still a coincidence? A random post or is she teasing us? But Hyunni is Hyunni her post, there must be hidden gem in it,

Hyunni =Day6

Wookie =6Days

Aigooo my shipper heart please save me :wub:

If today's post is a random one, i can only say..... Fate is refusing to let them go. What are the odds of this being a random.one? T.T on the day wookie goes back to camp? Previously when wookie when MIA prior to enlistment, she also went MIA for a while, in the same period. Then one or 2 days before his enlistment, she posted. And on the day of his enlistment, she posted at night. And then now this, after 6 days of vacation, and wookie goes back to camp, once again, she posted again on the very same night. *shakes head* if they really dun have anything between them... I am seriously wondering what the heck is happening man. Hahaha. So like what our chingu @songsongdiehard Says.. Let it go and not rationalise anymore. Let's take it as they come! Wahahah!

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

59 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

BIG LOL on the highlighted one!! right on that one :tongue:

reposting... see? told you by the time he gets back we will hear from her. got an update now!! and what a timing... 6 for 6 crazy days right @pauliza this ship is really sailing!!!

When I saw her IG update, I was like “OMG! OMG!” I got so “kilig” (filipino term I don’t know how to translate) :D. Our ship is sailing.. I’m so delulu right now!! :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

50 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Day 6!!!!!!!!!!! 

Very suspicious...

No doubt. 

OMG this two, really tease us.

Its not just a hints, its announcement 

For me, at least. 

Oooh my heart, i wanna jump!!!! 

Why are they so obvious??!!! First wookie out, hyunnie mia. Then  wookie updates with moon emoji and heart emoji. Then suddenly hyunnie updates day 06 = to wookie's 06 day vacay.  I feel like screaming you two tone it down!!! bwahaha  :lol::lol:

43 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Calm down calm down calm down everyone

To heck with calming down! We have been in drought for a little while but the rain is finally here! LOL. 

Theres no calming down!!! Lets all scream!!! This ship is one helluva rolloercoaster man. I cant stop hyperventilating lol  :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

I never once doubted this ship but maaan tHE DAY 6 POSTS MAKE ME WANNA CRY

AND SCREAM AND GO CRAZY BECAUSE NAMJI IS REAL

Just... every chance they get they reassure us they’re real gosh i love our ship so much <3 :’(

• Like 16
  • LOL 6

Omo! The translation of the song why it's like that ottokeee :ph34r: If base on my understanding while reading the English trans hope it's accurate though she finally saying it loud that she likes him, she's been keeping it for a long time, and she's worried her feelings won't be reciprocated if it's not the same as what she feels say sorry and she'll be fine what? waahhhh lol! :dissapointed_relieved:

Note: I just assume that she's talking about herself and her feelings that's why she posted that song.

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ctto

Not helping.. Not helping at all. Healing itself? I like you? What is what again? T.T

I feel like wookie and hyuni are all full support of their shippers!!! Omg what "I LIKE YOU" !!! 

She isnt help us either!!! Oh my shipper heartu!

44 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

I remember wookie sang Day 6 song, in jiscovery concert, "i think about you". We can see on youtube. 

Wooow seriously, i cannot be rational anymore... For me, the most rational thing is "they love each other" 

Agreed chingu! only rational thing is that they love each other like crazy!!! :heart:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Omo! The translation of the song why it's like that ottokeee :ph34r: If base on my understanding while reading the English trans hope it's accurate though she finally saying it loud that she likes him, she's been keeping it for a long time, and she's worried her feelings won't be reciprocated if it's not the same as what she feels say sorry and she'll be fine what? waahhhh lol! :dissapointed_relieved:

Note: I just assume that she's talking about herself and her feelings that's why she posted that song.

Or maybe the song title is her main point only. Hahahs. Plus its her fave day 6. Which also coincides with wookie's 6 days. And i'm just blabbering. Hahaha. Also i'm wondering wat is with her shy monkey close eyes emoticon too. Everything abt today just feels so surreal. Gosh. 

• Like 24

19 minutes ago, masthu said:

Everyone act surprised!!! :D  Bwahahaha lol! :lol:

Can this day get any better??!! Our captain and co-captain are bombarding us left and right with hints.

Omg i cant stop grining chingus!!! :D

Incident 01: wookie and hyunnie mai before enlistment. Wookie enlists hyunnie updates with old pic wanting to cut her bangs

Incident 02: wookie on chuseok vacay. Hyunnie mia. Oppa back in base she goes on vacay and updates us.

Incident 03: Wookie on 6 day vacay from the army. Hyunnie mia for 6 days. Wookie mentions that he spent his 6 days like crazy in the fan letter and goes back to his base, while hyunnies back on active mode with a DAY 06 post!!!

C’mon guys once is a fluke, twice is coincidence. Thrice is confirmation!!! Still need proof?!!

To hell with delulu this is all REAL and intentional!!! 

52 seconds into the album of the first song *BETTER BETTER * First song is Better Better:—- 52 seconds into the song:— Only Your Smile Makes Me Breath:wub:

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I am little bit dizzy at around 10pm  here in Philippines coz of lack of sleep for 2 straight days so I decided to sleep early today.  I turn off the wifi on my phone but I forgot to turn off the wifi on my other phone , then suddenly my other phone turn on coz it has a notification so I grab it then look what is that notification when I see she updates her IG.  I immediately open it and I was shock with her post,  at first I cannot read Korean but what caught my attention is Day 6. And wookie said he has 6 days of vacation.  Waaaaaaaaah.  

Now it's 11pm and I am still wide awake and cannot sleep anymore coz of the 2. Otttoke!!" I have a life too. 

But its ok, as long they are happy I am happy too. Love love love is in the air. I have no doubt are ship is really sailing chingus. I love you so much CW and JH. Love you all chinguya. :wub:

29 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Wah I already doze off while reading something and give up to take my sleep instead, just took a sneak peek into this thread.. woooo I want to scream out loud, in second open my ig to confirm our baby girl update & like her post..

Wohooo they totally play with our shipper heart. :love:

Hope someone can do lyrics analysis.. I hope I can do in an instance, but I need to download the song & look up for the lyrics first.. 

Ok off to download the song & going to listen all day long tomorrow..

Happy celebrate chingus :heart: 

Now namji is causing sleep deprivation for its shippers!!! Ottoke!!! lol :lol: Fighting chingus!

These two arent letting me stay aways from this thread. Imma go crazy at this rate! Chingus help!!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, masthu said:

Now namji is causing sleep deprivation for its shippers!!! Ottoke!!! lol :lol: Fighting chingus!

These two arent letting me stay aways from this thread. Imma go crazy at this rate! Chingus help!!! 

I wish i can help but i am also trying my beat to stay away too. But hyunni's latest post isnt helping. I'm practically rolling my eyes at myself for refreshing this thread every 1 min since hyunni updated. Bleughs. *facepalms myself*

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Or maybe the song title is her main point only. Hahahs. Plus its her fave day 6. Which also coincides with wookie's 6 days. And i'm just blabbering. Hahaha. Also i'm wondering wat is with her shy monkey close eyes emoticon too. Everything abt today just feels so surreal. Gosh. 

The monkey maybe because she's shy because she finally confesses her feelings hahaha aigooo this kid lol!

• Like 9
  • LOL 12

18 minutes ago, kyrajijin said:

@masthu right now i donno whether to sleep or cont screaming.. Kyaaaaa..

These 2 love bird... :wub:

aigo You are having sleep deprivation as well chingu!! Same here!!! Its 10 pm over here and im typying like a crazy woman and my sleep flew outta the window already.

I Think i can hear my heart beat and its beating than the normal rate! Namji are you two planning to cause me to experience a cardiac arrest!!!!

15 minutes ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

52 seconds into the album of the first song *BETTER BETTER * First song is Better Better:—- 52 seconds into the song:— Only Your Smile Makes Me Breath:wub:

Thank you for the information @jijifirstandonlyship unnie!!!  :wub: Thats sooooo obvious man!!! oh my heartu!

*Reads* "only your smile makes me breathe" 

Me *faints* 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, reign143 said:

The monkey maybe because she's shy because she finally confesses her feelings hahaha aigooo this kid lol!

Yesss I thought the same.. When i read the lyric of I love you, actually this is a confession of someone to his/her crush. 

Just listening another song of D6, we can feel their feeling #ofcourseitsmydelulu. 

Specially the song wookie sang on his concert 

#d6ilikeyou

#d6ithinkaboutyou

Need more oxygene.... Rescue me please 

• Like 14
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I second ur theory.!

The song it self from what i hear is a declaration. 

1. Why with the shy monkey - - she is shy because all jiji shippers can decode her secret message. Yup hyunnie we knew it! You like him!. *wink*

2. Healing it self - - Don't be so sad. You'll see him again. Just make a trip to cherwon after exam ok. 

3. Jjang - - The best guy, he is! 

Wait. Both hyunnie n Wookie's ig post got jjang *thumbs up* at the end. Sync! 

**ok, slap me now so i can go to sleep &  jiji heaven**

• Like 19
  • LOL 2