[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yeay ,we are on 1300 pages !! Haha..we took almost  2 months to move from page 1200 to page 1300 .We are constantly moving around 2 pages per day :D

Daebak!!! With only wookies update its one helluva progress unnie :D Keep the momentum going shippers!!! 

10 minutes ago, poppy9523md said:

Happy 1300 pages, chingus! And we are hot topic again. 

Love you guys so much. We are the best ship ever. :heart:

Wook-ah, thank you for your update.

Stay always healthy. We will be waiting for you. :heart:

Hope uri Jiji couple have enjoyed Wookie's vacation days to the fullest. :wub:

Not just hot topics chinguya we are the popular ones right now!!! :D

• Like 16

Happy 1300th pages!!! Today is a good day:D

The end of his letter got me all delulu spare me for now please my co-shippers. I'll try to be rational but just this once. 

"안녕. 또 만나요" (with the emoji)

Yes Wookie you will see her later and you will stare at her like this again next time:wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, riririru said:

wook fancafe post 171206

everyone it's been awhile!!
I was out for my first vacation!! I spent the 6days like crazy and now im going back (to the camp)!

Im doing my best on my army life. dont worry too much, be careful of cold in this cold winter.:)

it's the end of the year everyone have a warm year-end and happy new year in advance, bye, see you again later!

Thank you so much @riririru !!!

OMG i see his trade mark emoji the moon!!! All is good with our couple and if the almighty wills it will continue to be even after our ship docks!!! :heart:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Happy 1300th pages!!! Today is a good day:D

The end of his letter got me all delulu spare me for now please my co-shippers. I'll try to be rational but just this once. 

"안녕. 또 만나요" (with the emoji)

Yes Wookie you will meet her later and you will stare at her like this again next time:wub:

Count me in to this  unnie!!! Its not even night at korea to post a "moon" emoji :D

Lover boy is thinking about meeting her already <3

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, masthu said:

Count me in to this  unnie!!! Its not even night at korea to post a "moon" emoji :D

Please forgive my delulu.Hahaha..I know its just a random/common  emoji but still I want to delulu because we rarely got updates from him  like what we got today :D

Heart emoji on his letter,same like this emoji  on his ig's post :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, masthu said:

Lover boy is thinking about meeting her already <3

LOL That's exactly what I thought after reading @riririru 's translation (thank you so much BTW :heart:): how exactly is the moon emoji relevant to the contest of his message anyway??? :lol:  But of course our boy found a way to include it anyway :wink: and we have our own explanation for it :wink: Delulu or not... :tongue:

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 18
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Please forgive my delulu.Hahaha..I know its just a random/common  emoji but still I want to delulu because we rarely got updates from him  like what we got today :D

Heart emoji on his letter,same like this emoji  on his ig's post :D

Exactly unnie!!! Btw did hyunni's fan cafe letter have that heart emoji as well?? I think it was present bcz we did spazz about it :D

24 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

LOL That's exactly what I thought after reading @riririru 's translation (thank you so much BTW :heart:): how exactly is the moon emoji relevant to the contest of his message anyway??? :lol:  But of course our boy found a way to include it anyway :wink: and we have our own explanation for it :wink: Delulu or not... :tongue:

Far from related @midorinokerochan unnie!!! !!! bwahaha  :lol:

He definitely is reassuring someone with that moon emoji, saying that they'll meet again bcz baby girl was sad since oppa is going back to the camp...

• Like 15

kiyaaaaaaaaa!!! i had this saved in my phone!!! Omo not just moon emoji but also the heart emoji :D :wub:

hyunni's fan cafe letter....

0f66dce5e560a1f1c01d08ef1b07428f.jpg

Wookies fan cafe letter

DQWlOfzUQAAR9NC.jpg

Wookie' ig update <3

Ottoke!! How to stay rational chingus!!!!

Edited by masthu
  • Like 17

Hi guys! Happy 1300 pages everyone!!  (≧∇≦) 

Saw a few updates from Wookie lately.. Goshh,  he still look good..  Kekeke but I'm missing our baby girl..  Where is she now ㅠㅠ 

Oh,  about the sbs catch.. 

31 minutes ago, meiil said:

Alright guys this is important: We wanna get that best kiss award right? 

Then go this comment section

https://t.co/zUA873pTk7

and copy and past 

수상한 파트너 / 빗속키스

-SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE!-

#SuspiciousPartner #JiChangWook #NamJihyun #JiJiCouple

I don't think we have 빗속키스(kiss in the rain) .. Right? Let's start comment the right answer or else,  our vote will not be counted(?) Although idk how will they calculate for that tho ^^'

*i can't wait for hyunnie to updateeee..  Miss her so muchhh (╥_╥)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Hi guys! Happy 1300 pages everyone!!  (≧∇≦) 

Saw a few updates from Wookie lately.. Goshh,  he still look good..  Kekeke but I'm missing our baby girl..  Where is she now ㅠㅠ 

Oh,  about the sbs catch.. 

I don't think we have 빗속키스(kiss in the rain) .. Right? Let's start comment the right answer or else,  our vote will not be counted(?) Although idk how will they calculate for that tho ^^'

*i can't wait for hyunnie to updateeee..  Miss her so muchhh (╥_╥)

oh my u're right! better tell the twitter account of the mistake!

• Like 12