[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 hours ago, masthu said:

Lyrics of the Songs that were  played at the radio show  :wub:

YCGbJML.jpg

tUyuxr6.jpg

Credit to the chingu who provided us with the lyrics of the song :)

i wonder.. who chose to play these songs? the lyrics are so timely for someone who's been waiting patiently but missing that someone like crazy. is this coincidence or read between the lines revelation?

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

i wonder.. who chose to play these songs? the lyrics are so timely for someone who's been waiting patiently but missing that someone like crazy. is this coincidence or read between the lines revelation?

So much meaning and relevance in those lyrics in those songs (which JH recommended them play on her radio segment). How can we not go delusional and over analyze. Waiting, hoping, longing, remembering back....thats so their situation right now isnt it.

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

So much meaning and relevance in those lyrics in those songs (which JH recommended them play on her radio segment). How can we not go delusional and over analyze. Waiting, hoping, longing, remembering back....thats so their situation right now isnt it.

Is this IU song Dear Name? I love this song too, IU said this song is not about the love from a boy and a girl but  a love for humanity and fans of IU says this song was made in remembrance of those sewol ferry victims although IU did not confirm, but I think it's obvious as we can hear the melody and if we read the English trans of the song :) and coincidentally in one of the SP episode I remember Ji wook told bong hee it is love for humanity too hahaha so I guess we can relate this song to their situation in real life :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

57 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

If she indeed was the one who recommended these songs, out of all the songs she can pick... well, it does not take a genius to know what this means. so whoever were disheartened when she did not mention Wookie to work with, have to cut her some slack.

and i know this was already discussed... i remember when SJK was asked if he would make another drama with Kyo (this was after confirmation), he said it's probably not ideal. he said it's better to separate personal from professional and he does not feel at this point they can do that. see?? so if he did not choose wookie to work with, there are reasons beyond our understanding. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Is this IU song Dear Name? I love this song too, IU said this song is not about the love from a boy and a girl but  a love for humanity and fans of IU says this song was made in remembrance of those sewol ferry victims although IU did not confirm, but I think it's obvious as we can hear the melody and if we read the English trans of the song :) and coincidentally in one of the SP episode I remember Ji wook told bong hee it is love for humanity too hahaha so I guess we can relate this song to their situation in real life :heart:

i don't know the story behind these lyrics based on what you mentioned here but reading these words... for me it's definitely a love song. and don't you find it odd too for her to pick these songs even when she meant love for humanity? the lyrics (at least in English translation) are kinda' vague in addressing that. i'm sure there are many other songs which talk about humanity, social injustice or awareness etc. with lyrics on point to their cause. but these... nah, i'm not buying it.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

If she indeed was the one who recommended these songs, out of all the songs she can pick... well, it does not take a genius to know what this means. so whoever were disheartened when she did not mention Wookie to work with, have to cut her some slack.

If I am not mistaken ,translation from a friend of mine who understand a bit of hangul she said those songs are in her playlist .From my understanding ,if its in her playlist ,she listen to   it quite frequent ,right ? :D

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

If I am not mistaken ,translation from a friend of mine who understand a bit of hangul she said those songs are in her playlist .From my understanding ,if its in her playlist ,she hear  it quite frequent ,right ? :D

that makes it more obvious that these songs have more meaning to her right? kekeke!!

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

i don't know the story behind these lyrics based on what you mentioned here but reading the lyrics, this is for me definitely a love song. and don't you find it odd too for her to pick these songs even when she meant love for humanity? the lyrics (at least in English translation) are kinda' vague in addressing that. i'm sue there are many other songs which talk about humanity, social injustice or awareness etc. lyrics more direct to the cause. but these lyrics... nah, it does not work for me.

But the song  Photograph -by OnoffOn also have almost the similar meaning to Iu song :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

that makes it more obvious that these songs have more meaning to her right? kekeke!!

Haha..thats nothing wrong to delulu just because of the songs :tongue: .Because delulu is always on our own risk :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

21 hours ago, pauliza said:

Honestly speaking ,after being a Jiji shipper I received quite a huge numbers of hatred Dms & comments from the haters.I try to put myself in Hyunie's neutral fans shoes & why they don't ship Jiji.Everyday reading insulting comments to Hyunie is kind of pressure & I don't think this kind hearted girl deserved to receive all this.Maybe those Hyunie's neutral fans want to protect Hyunie from this kind of haters & thats why they don't ship Jiji.This is just my pov.

After constantly receiving Dms from haters ,I was also thinking to jump ship because I am too tired of fan war with wookie's  & hyunie's other ships.But then I am asking myself " is it worth it to left something that we have just because of those brainless haters ?" Of course the answer is NO .Just keep going till we got the confirmation from our OTPs either this ship gonna to sail or sink .I have my own reasons to stay & believe in this ship.The most important part are  I believe on what I see & I trust my instincts :D

chingu i'm so sorry to hear about this. do know that all the jiji shippers are here to support you <3 don't let the haters get to you. haters always gon hate!! 

• Like 17

On 10/16/2017 at 1:09 PM, waveoflove said:

Now that JH n Wookie r an item (according to me) she has to do everything to deflect the attention away from them. No way would she say i would like to work with JCW again. Thats stating the obvious. Wookie is in the military she cant cause any drama to their real life situation while he is serving.

I look at JH and i feel so much happiness so i can imagine how much happiness she would bring to Wookie when he comes home to visit.

chingus i'm finally back home from my long but short 2 week trip to china! i wasn't able to read much abroad since i was so busy with family matters but im home now!!

did hyunnie's radio talk show cause a storm? i saw she mentioned she wanted to work with seo kang joon again and everyone's going cray cray?? its okay guys!! calm down!! LOL

i, for one, am not affected by that. i have so much confidence in our ship that hyunnie wanting to work again with seo kang joon is not a big deal. if there was something between them, it'd already happen lol. hyunnie has already shot down any potential with seo kang joon previously and come on guys! wanting to work together doesn't always mean partner. hyunnie and seo kang joon can play siblings, good friends, etc. it doesn't always mean partner!

and yes i agree, obviously hyunnie will not say she wants to work with wookie again RIGHT after she just did - i mean, come on let's be real LOL. she's not gonna bring him up just like that but we might hear more at the awards at the end of the year when they ask er about wookie when they win best kiss or best couple!

• Like 24