[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

(Image of Bonghee circle that heals injured wick) A tired day Healing as a suspicious partner (Heart) Every week, every Thursday night 10:00

Kf5vDr.gif

========================================
relatable to JIJI couple:kiss_wink:"action speak louder than  words"
BUZZ/koreaboo.com

A Few Things You Need To Know If You Want To Date A Korean Girl

Korean netizens took to the internet to discuss what men can do to make them fall in love.

First, a guy that pats a girls head.RO23345341_w1000_h0.JPGRO71544894_w1000_h0.jpg

and vise-versa:wink:

RO93967701_w1000_h0.JPG

=========

:wub:

I lost my glasses because of the struggle with the reporters, and I sit down next to him for a good listen to my ears.

• Like 22
  • Wiggle 1

34 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@1234nm chingu I have to applaud your Russian detective skills. Thats some skill finding what car she was riding in. Now can you find what cars Wookie owns hahaha. 

LOL!!!

Good job @1234nm 

Image result for clap gif funny

Namji Detectives on the hunt!!! good luck :ph34r:

Image result for masked bike rider gif

2 hours ago, tomago said:

:blink: and we are Analysing cars and the interiors now. Lolol..

Yeah, all the things we do for NamJi and our delulu :wub:

Image result for suspicious partner car

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

8 hours ago, masthu said:

a  girl with the same exact tshirt of hyunnies (latest ig pic) was seen in a video uploaded by wookies friend today. :ph34r: But the girl isnt facing the camera in that video. Hope you got it chingu :)

Thanks chingu.... I want to find the video now.. Haha.. Love u guys with all your analysis, gifs and video.... Love u all in this forum.... 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, cj6103 said:

Thanks chingu.... I want to find the video now.. Haha.. Love u guys with all your analysis, gifs and video.... Love u all in this forum.... 

Spoiler

Some namji shippers ig have the screenshot still: badoojie

Caveat though I don't think it's her, it's just to satisfy your curiosity. Personally I feel like to say those legs are Hyunni's, is a little insulting, lol, since they are not slender nor shapely like her's and def more heavy set/ of an older woman's. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, daloula said:

LOL at all the car pictures, I almost thought I was in the wrong thread. What is even the point?

Haha..same here .I m quite curious why this thread move quite fast & I thought I am at the wrong thread tho.But its Ok we can save that car information for our future reference :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, attriste said:
  Hide contents

Caveat though I don't think it's her, it's just to satisfy your curiosity. Personally I feel like to say those legs are Hyunni's, is a little insulting, lol, since they are not slender nor shapely like her's and def more heavy set/ of an older woman's. 

Agree - they weren't wow kinda legs lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, attriste said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Some namji shippers ig have the screenshot still: badoojie

Spoiler

Yes ,those legs are absolutely not Hyunie's  because that legs seem a bit bigger :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, pauliza said:
  Hide contents

Yes ,those legs are absolutely not Hyunie's  because that legs seem a bit bigger :D

Spoiler

Agree,I saw the next pic posted by Mr.k, that girl is one of his family members...i think the guys too...as the height doesn't match... even though a few sec I also have the delulu mind... which both of the girl and guys appear in the pic is JiJi CP...:D again appreciate so much for the effort for finding out the car info... :wub:

Screenshot_20171005-125639.png

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, tomago said:

see the 2nd last clip. It's so funny that the staff got to wave so many times to ask wookie to start his intro. He's prob lost in someone's presence I think? :wink:

Reposted this video & credit to the owner.hahaha..this boy totally lost in his own world & it was so obvious :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Annyeong, chingus. 

Sorry but I don't have car pictures to contribute. However I've realized that we have not posted kissing  pictures or gifs lately, so let me make up for it...:wink::lol:

My good morning /evening / night to all of you :D:wub:

Thank you chingu! Love it:wub:

I aint no CSI but I wholeheartedly have faith in our OTP. We have seen their kiss' BTS a 1000000x but it never fail to amaze us everytime we see it. Must be magic and we are under a spell :lol:

tumblr_osgcp1QUhU1u5c21go3_400.gif&key=7

%25E1%2584%2589%25E1%2585%25AE%25E1%2584

tumblr_os9bcntggr1v9dlz9o3_400.gif&key=f

• Like 18
  • LOL 2