[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I click on the theme button but it didn't cooperate with me. Hahahaha. 

Just gonna like all posts thru my heart only. :heart:

#teamlikeallposts 

Edited by kyrajijin
Delete spacing. Ugh like our otp, we dont need the space in between. =p
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5

This new soompi really torture a lot for me who #teamlikepost #silentreader. Aaarrrgggghhhh i even can't see most of the pics.  For the first i thought i had connection problem before read the others also faced the same things with me. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYuAboxlMHX/

Does anyone know what was that girl atlking about wookie?

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Try moving the cursor to the address bar in your browser, at the end, after the page no. and click enter again.  It's working for me with Chrome (bot on laptop and mobile phone). Hope it helps!

Anyway, I hope all these problems we are experiencing will be fixed soon, because it is frustrating not being able to see many images and gifs, not to mention the empty spaces, but at least I am glad the like button is back :) . My enjoyment of this thread was seriously hindered when  I could not LIKE everyone's posts... :( 

Its still not working for me .But its ok ,i will use the Default theme & when want to turn to next pages /previous pages will change back to Soompi new version theme .How tiring & hope soompi will fix it as soon as possible cc @angelangie

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mydarjen said:

This new soompi really torture a lot for me who #teamlikepost #silentreader. Aaarrrgggghhhh i even can't see most of the pics.  For the first i thought i had connection problem before read the others also faced the same things with me. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYuAboxlMHX/

Does anyone know what was that girl atlking about wookie?

saw that too, didn't understand a word but it looks like she's a wookie fan? LOL pls someone translate!

• Like 6

UHG OK first what's up with Soompi????? Where is this so called default button at the bottom of the page? Is it because my browser is safari? I mean there is no button at the bottom of the page. The pages keep crashing but whatever moving onnn

yesyesyesyes whether it was hands or wrist, hyunnie was clinging onto some part of wookie which is already score 1 for this ship.

and i can't believe he rolled his eyes kekeke. and that was in 2014??? lmaoooo too cute

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, pauliza said:

You reacted on my post .Did you can see my post?Haha..because I want to post more if its working .No point if I posted something & nobody can see it :lol: 

Thank you @angelangieor the response .Hope everything getting better soon :D 

I get annoyed hahaha I have to switch to default to like post and then switch back to the new one to actually move to the next page *screams*

Edited by gglex6275
OMFG! The freaking spaces gets to me everytime! Gah Soompi chaebal!
  • Like 6

46 minutes ago, pauliza said:

You reacted on my post .Did you can see my post?Haha..because I want to post more if its working .No point if I posted something & nobody can see it :lol:

Thank you @angelangieor the response .Hope everything getting better soon :D 

We can see the post however I switch back to default Soompi to like then switch back to the new Soompi to post some pics, gifs don't show in the new one, and the freaking default spaces on the new one annoys me to pieces, the new board's default must either be a font 72 or the spacing is at double or triple space gah!!! The editor in me is ticked off everytime! hahaha

Edited by gglex6275
again freaking spaces!
  • Like 9

57 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Not sure if this has been shared.  

Interesting clip of soldiers training in Cheorwon (im assuming since Joo Won is featured).  A glimpse of daily life for Wookie?  

Is this for the army event that they are going to have? LOL! They look like elementary students playing soldiers! But then we realize that its a true to life thing. *bites lip*

Edited by gglex6275
More spaces :(
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Is this for the army event that they are going to have? LOL! They look like elementary students playing soldiers! But then we realize that its a true to life thing. *bites lip*

yeah i think so. 

i find the Korean enlistment thing quite fascinating when it comes to the celebrities...one minute they are earning millions, living the high life, then the next, they live this difficult and simple military life. The celebrities always are squad leaders cause they are considered old farts in the military at 30 years of age hahaha. Most of the soldiers look so young.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2