[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Spoiler
Moira  Ouroboros08  40 minutes ago

Totally agree unlike someone who recently enlisted with his entourage and bodyguards in tow, artistic video of his haircut posted on IG, an anniversay concert and making a late announcement of his enlistment when his fans overseas have already made travel plans. Oh not to mention 'leaked' photos of him and his aegyo in the military which i am not sure is allowed and gives an impression that being in ms is fun and cute. Nothing wrong with enlisting with a Big Bang just don't say on the last minute you are having a quiet enlistment without really meaning it. It's hypocritical and making a fool of his fans. What taecyeon did is truly a quiet enlistment.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/03/2pms-taecyeon-quietly-enlists-military-family-members-present/

Off topic but some people can really be so insensitive like just get a life already. 

People should really know how to control their jealousy 

• Like 17

On 9/4/2017 at 10:39 AM, ehead said:

22 hours ago, piggieb said:

wow after I saw those two post over and over again I can say I'm 97.999999% sure JCW hold NJH wist,and when they reach the floor,he let her go through first,he move to walk behind her...maybe I'm wrong but it really look like he hold her wist,like some part of drama!:wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, morimo13 said:

Proposal Scene:

Hi all! It's probably been discussed before, but in the proposal scene where they both tell each other "I will love you for the rest of my life.' --- I think it's a very emotional line for both of them to say. It definitely goes beyond acting to where I think they're both trying desperately not to cry. I think it's a combination of their sadness in knowing that this is the end of the drama and that they are truthfully declaring their love for each other. 

For JCW, at 1:11 in the you tube video link --- There's a slight quiver in his mouth and he hesitates, I think, in order to hold it together while he delivers the line. I've seen a similar look on him during interviews when the subject of leaving for the military comes up and he gets emotional.

For NJH  at 2:11 --- When she delivers her line, she is breathless with eyes watery and on the verge of tears. She says it quickly to avoid breaking down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwimsFMz8io

Coincidence somebody edited video by using proposal scene :D

• Like 19

6 hours ago, JinamForever said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Moira  Ouroboros08  40 minutes ago

Totally agree unlike someone who recently enlisted with his entourage and bodyguards in tow, artistic video of his haircut posted on IG, an anniversay concert and making a late announcement of his enlistment when his fans overseas have already made travel plans. Oh not to mention 'leaked' photos of him and his aegyo in the military which i am not sure is allowed and gives an impression that being in ms is fun and cute. Nothing wrong with enlisting with a Big Bang just don't say on the last minute you are having a quiet enlistment without really meaning it. It's hypocritical and making a fool of his fans. What taecyeon did is truly a quiet enlistment.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/03/2pms-taecyeon-quietly-enlists-military-family-members-present/

Off topic but some people can really be so insensitive like just get a life already. 

People should really know how to control their jealousy 

Welcome! :) Regarding that:

Spoiler

Some people are just blindsided. I said in the comments (but it was detected as spam, lol) that she was comparing apples to oranges.

Comparing Glorious to JYP- JYP is a big company and that group has members still outside of army.  They can afford his request to be as "quiet" as possible- as if quiet can be quantified or measured, lol. JCW already had to request no media interviews or fan cafe gathering, remember? Glorious is small and JCW is undoubtedly one of their headlines. JYP has many other groups and actors in their stable.

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

Welcome! :) Regarding that:

Hide contents

Some people are just blindsided. I said in the comments (but it was detected as spam, lol) that she was comparing apples to oranges.

Comparing Glorious to JYP- JYP is a big company and that group has members still outside of army.  They can afford his request to be as "quiet" as possible- as if quiet can be quantified or measured, lol. JCW already had to request no media interviews or fan cafe gathering, remember? Glorious is small and JCW is undoubtedly one of their headlines. JYP has many other groups and actors in their stable.

Sorry to jump in :D

Spoiler

I have no idea about this. So, there is hate comment towards oppa from 2PM/JYPE fans or antis? :o just found out about this. But this is so random tbh just suddenly comparing jcw and taec. I repeat, so random. 

I'm a fan of 2PM and belong to the fandom, its quite upsetting if its come from my fellow hottest tho :(

And 2PM fans know better that we  already had a "goodbye" concert, their 6 Nights Concert was their last concert and they just literally stating that they are on hiatus. As a group. We also already knew about taec's enlistment tho.

Just saying~~~~

• Like 18