[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

First kiss / no-bgm kiss 첫키스 / 무음키스

Courtroom kiss 법정키스

Hospital kiss 병원키스

Morning kiss 모닝키스 / 모뽀

Ppl on dc are commenting for the bed scene kiss tehehehe

Or maybe we should unite to choose one best kiss scene & then bombard the comment section?Therefore,easier for sbs catch to notice our comments ? :D

• Like 15

@daloula @lovethatlook @poppy9523md

You!!! Because of you and your hot gifs I had to go and re-watch all the drama kiss scenes and their bts at least 3x per clip, randomly pausing to take a better look, zooming in, slowing down, etc. Are you ready to take responsibility for this??? :lol::tongue::lol::tongue::lol:

'Cause yes, that created a lot of natural heat, but my bills probably won't benefit from this because  the electricity was used instead to power my pc! :lol::lol::lol: 

Anyway, since I was on YT, I did a little homework and started searching for more fancams of the Jiscovery concert as mentioned by Babyboomer.

21 hours ago, Babyboomer said:

At his Jiscovery concert, what did his facial reactions look like when they played his other dramas on the big screen. If I am not wrong they displayed most of his former major dramas based on the Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen write up.

For me that would be interesting. Same concert but what was his reactions, especially his micro expressions when they played his other dramas. He has said that he is proud of all of them but . . . hmmmm . . . :wink:

Not much so far, but to begin with... this fan shared the footage she took of both concerts (2 pm and 7 pm). 
In fact,  the fancam of the first concert is taken from an angle that allows to see of Wookie's expression when he was facing the screen, even if not as well as in the first  fancam I had shared a couple of pages back. (of course I don't intend this as "criticism": this girl took the trouble to record and upload both concerts from start to finish, and deserves all the credit and gratitude for that) For the second concert she was in a different seat, in front of the stage, so we can see pretty well Wookie when he is facing the audience (and in this fancam we can often see what is being showed on the screen, which is helpful for us international fans with little or no understanding of Korean), but not when he is turned towards the screen. In the first video (2 pm concert) the drama section starts around 35:45 (till the end). In the second video (7 pm concert) the drama section is from around 36:42 till the end.  You can try and see for yourself.
To be honest, I could not see much. I only noticed that in the first concert (but not in the second - I need to say that to be fair and objective :wink:)  the SP part is when he looked reluctant to tear his eyes away from the screen while the various scenes were playing:

If you notice more (or find other fancams) please share :D

I just have to mention one more thing that I've realized only watching these videos, or rather reading again the concert fan account posted by Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen, that helped me follow what was going on in the first video (even if the account is about the 7 pm concert, 'cause I figured that the order of the sections and then the dramas would be the same :wink:).   
I might be again the "slow" one, but I don't remember seeing this discussed on the thread (even if probably it was mentioned in passing and I just missed it :unsure:). So, even if it is nothing important... We all know, of course, that both Wookie and Hyunie took part to the drama Warrior Baek Dong Soo, but they did not work together at that time because she played the young version of the female character while he was the adult male lead. What personally I had not realized till now is that for that drama JCW  took also part to the OST, singing a song titled... 다시 만나면 i.e. Meet Again (but the literal translation is "when/if we meet again" if my understanding is correct?).
#fatedindeed  :lol::lol::lol:

As a matter of fact, some fans made this connection a long time ago and there is fanvid that purposefully uses this song.

(I might have even seen parts of this video shared on IG, but never realized about the song, or maybe it was a different video that mixed up scenes from WBDS and SP... not sure)

Off to bed now, it's late night here... yawn! 
Happy Wednesday chingus! 

ctto
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, riririru said:

First kiss / no-bgm kiss 첫키스 / 무음키스

Courtroom kiss 법정키스

Hospital kiss 병원키스

Morning kiss 모닝키스 / 모뽀

Ppl on dc are commenting for the bed scene kiss tehehehe

Wahahaha. DC means the cafe right? Hahah. There's another option there or SBS is only looking at information at the youtube page? Soompi shld totally have a kissing emoticon because thats what i wanna do to you now!!! Haha. I will do a collation of the info later. Am at work now. Keke. Or if someone can collate would be awesome! 

32 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Or maybe we should unite to choose one best kiss scene & then bombard the comment section?Therefore,easier for sbs catch to notice our comments ? :D

Hahaha. I think the important thing is that they see suspicious partner in korean first. The comments section is hot man. LOL. 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Agree! As a matter of fact, I've already cast my vote and choose the "laundry basket kiss" (as kindly translated for us by @riririru) because it looked like the previous comments for SP leaned towards this kiss. Everyone is free to choose whatever kiss they prefer, of course, but if SBS Catch is actually going to count the votes given to each kiss as a strategy it would be better to vote all for the same kiss to maximise the chances of victory. What do you think?

• Like 17

Hello NamJi squad!! I’m a forever lurker here.. :D I also voted for the laundry basket kiss.. :wub: anyways, did you ladies read the news about Seo In Guk and Park Bo Ram dating? They have 7 years gap. Can’t wait for uri NamJi in 2019.. NamJi Fighting 화이팅!!! 

• Like 16

Now that news has broken that Seo In Guk has been dating Park Bo Ram for over a year, a ship has sunk.

In 2019, I await news that JCW and Hyuniii had been dating for over a year!

The koreans should really write a book on how to date secretly.

6 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad!! I’m a forever lurker here.. :D I also voted for the laundry basket kiss.. :wub: anyways, did you ladies read the news about Seo In Guk and Park Bo Ram dating? They have 7 years gap. Can’t wait for uri NamJi in 2019.. NamJi Fighting 화이팅!!! 

yes Fighting Chingu!

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

So my korean friend is up to ep 26. I checked in on her to see how she was going, i also apologized for bothering her with the SP questions. She said no need to apologize because she is now addicted to SP.... LOL

She is wondering if they are dating in real life....yes the million dollar question!!!! she said their chemistry is so strong. I wont bother her with the bts questions until she is done.

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

@midorinokerochan Thank you so much for the vids! Really appreciate that. I will watch them when I am better and have more time and access which will get pretty limited in a week's time! Real Life and our responsibilities will set in. I don't have IG or the other latest SNS so I am limited to my internet accesses only which accesses Soompi and Youtube (so I can go into those restricted videos and support that particular restricted video!) and whatever else that is watchable on the internet.

I did not realise that there were others that needed to be thanked for those kissing videos. Some I might have glanced in passing or had missed. Thank you @daloula and @poppy9523md whom I had omitted earlier for the kissing scenes.

The coincidences that keep popping up between these 2 is pretty incredible by normal standards. That's why so many people are commenting on the "fated" card. Am in the midst of watching WHTMF (I watch randomly and move around the episodes! From Episode 5, I skipped to Episode 40 and moving up from there!) and, its a really nice long family drama where they also play the "fated" card. In the 48 episode, there were lines spoken by NJH's character that they were "Fated" to meet even after 12 years.

So ironic that this "Fate" card is also actually happening to her in her own life! 

And why am I here commenting and reading Soompi when I have so much to do and am not feeling well!

Take Care ALL.

God Bless All and Compliments of the Seasons to ALL whichever ways you celebrate them! 

:love:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ajboomer28 said:

From my eyes ,they also have similar face :D

Namji Fighting :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

So my korean friend is up to ep 26. I checked in on her to see how she was going, i also apologized for bothering her with the SP questions. She said no need to apologize because she is now addicted to SP.... LOL

She is wondering if they are dating in real life....yes the million dollar question!!!! she said their chemistry is so strong. I wont bother her with the bts questions until she is done.

Cant wait for her comments when she reached Epsd 28 :tongue:

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Apparently SBS catch is trying to see which is the best kiss of 2017. Are they trying to prepare for the awards alr? Is there anything we are supposed to do? Hahah. We should have a Korean template and us here shld all bombard the comments section. LOL. 

https://imgur.com/a/hN1KG 

Edit: sorry for some reason my link doesnt auto embeb itself.. Pls click on the link to see the ss! 

Okay i think i figured that we have to go to the comments section and post suspicious partner which is 수상한파트너 i think? LOL. But i really not sure cos the entire comment section is all in korean. LOL. 

@riririru @shady01girl And all who understand korean, can help translate what is this actually for? Kamsahamida chinguya! 

Back from lack of internet connection all evening yesterday.I find it odd that they try to see which is the best kiss..when its pretty evident who the real winner is.-_- Or have they done something like this before?(then I rest my case on it) 

Spoiler

I don't know but I think they're trying another couple win.Sorry if there's some negativity on this. 

• Like 9

Why do I feel like this entire commenting on sbs catch for best kiss instead of a poll is to increase the no. of subscribers?? Bcz as per google translate its says " kissing memories of subscribers". so for the vote to be counted you need to have subscribe...

I do agree with @midorinokerochan that its a safe bet for all of us to vote for a particular kiss scene so that the chances of winning are more. Not forcing any one but  requesting if we all can just vote only for the "laundry basket kiss" since its the trending one atm...  chaebal butak?? Mianhe if I sounded a selfish :( ! Im just greedy  for namji to win.

C'MON CHINGUS IF THE ALMIGHTY WILLS WE CAN GET NAMJI TO WIN BEST KISS! FIGHTING NAMJI FAMILY!!! :heart:

Btw thank you @luvforever and @riririru for the help!!! <3

• Like 18

@ajboomer28 I read it so fast that i end up reading it as seo in guk and park bogum are dating bwahaha lol :lol::lol:

The other day i was just wondering why werent there any dating news about any couple hehe. Happy for both of them and looks like they have come a long way. :)

Two similarities i noticed regarding in guk and bo ram were; The age gap was similar to namji and like  @pauliza said they looked similar:wub: . 

Omg the thread is on fiyaaaaa with namji kiss gifs woahhh * fans self* :D

*runs off to backread*

Edited by masthu
  • Like 10
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Back from lack of internet connection all evening yesterday.I find it odd that they try to see which is the best kiss..when its pretty evident who the real winner is.-_- Or have they done something like this before?(then I rest my case on it) 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know but I think they're trying another couple win.Sorry if there's some negativity on this. 

LOL. I find it odd too. Whats even weirder is that they base the count on comments. I think polling is an easier choice. Hah. But at the same time, i can also see that they might be trying to be fair to all the other dramas too. What we think might not be what others think too. Hahaha. So they're just throwing it out there and let the viewers decide. And imo, even if they might be trying to get another couple to win, the comments section will be for all to see too. And its also up to us fans who will also fervently vote for our favourites. Haha. (:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tbh it would be fair to all dramas since its based on votes bcz the no. of YT views can differ largely from dramas aired at the begining of the year to the dramas aired latter part of the year. So that fans wouldnt find it unfair. If Sbs tries to give it to the wrong couple they'll be lots of hate directed towards them. Well i'll have a lot to tell sbs if so!!!

@babyval22 you have a point chingu. Also there are very low chances of  fans accusing SBS for manipulating the polling system to get a certain couple to win since having the comments for all to see is proof enough that the award did go to the right couple based on votes.:)

Edited by masthu
  • Like 14

Trans of catch's post

As year-end award is getting nearer we are preparing a '2017 Catch's Award' along with our subscribers

What is everyone's most memorable kiss scene from the drama(s)?

Write your favorite drama title and the scene in the comment. Example) Temperature of love / refrigerator kiss

• Like 5
  • Thanks 13