[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Good morning chingudeul! :wub:

Seems like hyunie fans might send a search squad to find her lol :lol:. Read a few comments on her ig and everyone’s like “where have you been?” and I felt like screaming SHE'S WITH WOOKIE!!! Bwahahaha lmao! :lol::lol: We shippers aren’t the only ones feeling that shes gone totally mia but her fans does too. I wonder what our ninja couple is upto :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

41 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I have delulu thoughts on that 1 chingu but again don't take it seriously.  

I think Park Ji Bin help JH in coming to cheorwon when CW enlisted.  I believe before wookies enlistment she met him and maybe ask him to help her go to the camp coz we all know he just recently been discharged in the military and from there he met the gang.. 

So sorry for my delulu I just miss them so much.. U can slap slap me if you wanted to.  Hahaha.  

U know chingu thats a good analysis. Who better to take u up to a military camp to visit your boyfriend than one of your best buddies whose been there done that. I like that...and they all went in the car that Wookies friend drove and became friends....

Dont worry i need to slap myself first when it comes to analyzing Wookie and Hyuniii before i slap others...however having said that I wont be slapping myself anytime soon because I believe they are real LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Anyone notice how much brighter and bigger his smile gets when she grasps a hold of his hand (the part where his arm is around her). He loves it. 

Credit to jiji_shipper for the great clips and posts!

Right! You can definitely see it. He instinctively smiles brighter when she does that :D:wub::D

reposting the pic for reference and because it's lovely to watch:

And let's not forget that - when he was interviewed during the photoshoot and asked what kind of partner NJH would be he also specifically said " I already found it very fun just meeting her today"  (credit for the full interview with translation JCW's Kitchen: https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#more-23787) . It's obvious watching the BTS of the photoshoot that he is sincere and telling the truth, not just speaking for the sake of drama promotion.

Spoiler

and if any of you watched the bts of the photoshoot for his previous drama, which I saw on YT some time ago, you can tell the difference. It's clear, right from the start... :wink:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I have delulu thoughts on that 1 chingu but again don't take it seriously.  

I think Park Ji Bin help JH in coming to cheorwon when CW enlisted.  I believe before wookies enlistment she met him and maybe ask him to help her go to the camp coz we all know he just recently been discharged in the military and from there he met the gang.. 

So sorry for my delulu I just miss them so much.. U can slap slap me if you wanted to.  Hahaha.  

you have point unnie!!!  :D Since they are close it would be very convenient and it wouldnt be leaked either :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, masthu said:

Good morning chingudeul! :wub:

Seems like hyunie fans might send a search squad to find her lol :lol:. Read a few comments on her ig and everyone’s like “where have you been?” and I felt like screaming SHE'S WITH WOOKIE!!! Bwahahaha lmao! :lol::lol: We shippers aren’t the only ones feeling that shes gone totally mia but her fans does too. I wonder what our ninja couple is upto :ph34r:

Sorry to spoil your delulu chingus.  here I think she was so busy studying , I just do some searched from her uni website.. start from 15 dec - 22dec will be held their final exam week.. :) we should wish her all the best for her final exam :smiley:

Link in spoiler

BUT due to her MIA maybe her wookie oppa accompanies her while studying for her final exam. That will give her motivations to study without being stress out to separate her study time _& dating time.. and her wookie oppa also can have some rest while accompanied her..It kind of a sweet date, :love: atleast they can date privately without getting busted by fans or media attention.. 

Why she need her phone if she had her oppa beside her..so that my delulu conclusion for her being mia from her social media..  haha :naughty:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Sorry to spoil your delulu chingus.  here I think she was so busy studying , I just do some searched from her uni website.. start from 15 dec - 22dec will be held their final exam week.. :) we should wish her all the best for her final exam :smiley:

Link in spoiler

BUT due to her MIA maybe her wookie oppa accompanies her while studying for her final exam. That will give her motivations to study without being stress out to separate her study time _& dating time.. and her wookie oppa also can have some rest while accompanied her..It kind of a sweet date, :love: atleast they can date privately without getting busted by fans or media attention.. 

Why she need her phone if she had her oppa beside her..so that my delulu conclusion for her being mia from her social media..  haha :naughty:

15 dec is still more than 1 week away. Wahahaha. And i remember her mid terms, when she was studying, she still updated her ig. LOL. I'm thinking she busy trying to balance her time. Haha. Or maybe she's too busy studying this time cos its finals. But the period on when did wookie take his vacation is still a mystery but i'm thinking he might have gone back camp or perhaps today will book back in again. No one really knows too right? And seems like there's also no sightings of him apart from that 1 day where they played ice soccer. Hahaha. If the next few days hyunni suddenly pops up again on ig... We all know its her norm la huh. Kekeke. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Oops! Apologies for the long post . . . It just ended that way :rolleyes:

Dear All who have been so Lovingly Active and Dedicated in this thread - Keep up the Great Work!  :thumbsup::heart: :heart: :heart: . . . Have some :cookie: :cookie: to keep your strength up.

My goodness, the pages are flying which is great! Am Not complaining :D

Loving all the kissing posts, the Chagiya posts and the Jiscovery post.

From body movements, hand movements, facial expressions, @waveoflove associations of their close friends that need further investigations are great discussion topics which have been already discussed but can always to be further investigated more in depth. LOL!

@pauliza @waveoflove @songsongdiehard Re: Kiss Scenes - Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner and Snacks to boot! Could not agree more.

@waveoflove Yeah! Love those Kissing gifs - Knock'em senseless with them :phew:

And the words spoken from the man's own mouth during his interviews  . . .

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:
7 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Based on Wookie's own comments re K2 and his comments about SP, NO DOUBTS about it, SP is one that is memorable for him with good memories. Plus he met the love of his life on there...forever memories.

Here are his comments about K2. Now Im not making none of this up.

"I felt happy because I didn’t have to look at the script anymore.”

“Although there was a lot of expectation, this was also a project with many regrets"

And regarding SP his comments were:

"This drama is a very meaningful one to me. This was my first romantic comedy and my final project before military enlistment. I had fun working on this project so I feel very happy, but I also have a complicated mix of emotions as I feel sad and regretful too"

I CLOSE MY CASE regarding the K2 comparisons.

Don't  forget SP makes him want to date and fall in love

Note: Reference to Suspicious Partner - "This drama is a very meaningful one to me" yet also followed by "complicated mix of emotions as I feel sad and regretful too" - Why? ? ? 

Before he knew it, and whatever their relationship was before, Cupid struck the "Love" arrow with a vengence? A wake up call for JCW? My gut feel is that during the "Suspicious Partner" drama filming, the time together allowed JCW to really get to know NJH on a much more personal and intimate level. Filming takes a lot out of actors and staff and one would probably at your best or worst behaviour. During this time, he very much liked what he saw and experienced that seriously grew to a genuine love for someone he had very likely already had an eye for since 2014. His first genuine love (some commented his "Last" Love) which I observe to have been reciprocated towards the end of the drama filming (I also agree with those who observe that this is her "First" genuine Love, which if ALL Goes Well will be the LAST LOVE for both.

Now their distance relationship will be tested during this time apart with snippets of some time together when circumstances allow.  They are not the first and they will not be the last of such relationships. Those that make it come out stronger and finally take the steps to marriage. Those that don't, is also good as they realise they are NOT really meant for each other in the long run. Better to break up BEFORE marriage then after.  The really serious and genuine relationships will LAST and distance is just a chapter in their book of life together. Lets pray that this is indeed a couple and of the LASTING variety. Are not most of us on this thread, praying that theirs is that type of relationship and will lead to that "LASTING" direction? Yet we are not delusional if it turns out otherwise while we earnestly pray NOT to be so.

Realising when you are beginning to REALLY LOVE this person, is but the first step, getting reciprocation, the next step, enduring separation and still WANT to be together, the third stage. To commit that wanting to be TOGETHER FOREVER comes before the marriage vows. Their next chapter will be that of the marriage journey followed by the family and whatever that comes after.

These 2 being consummate actors who genuinely want to hone their craft and professionalism will and must do their "ACTING" as is required of their chosen profession.  They can choose to NOT do films/dramas/plays/musicals etc that does entail "Skinship". That'll be their choice but if a really good script comes their way that will require "Skinship" in whatever form and where, as an actor it would be ridiculous to turn it down. Who are we to fault them for accepting it. I agree with @daloula @babyval22 I would expect them to be professionals. They should be better at "acting" out these scenes with personal experience.

Cannot remember exactly who but there were HW actors who did not like each other but had very good onscreen chemistry. Sometimes even negative tension comes across well onscreen.

With these 2, their onscreen chemistry was very good but for me it was there Offscreen interactions and interviews - looking at their body language that led me here. The drama was the "starter" but the "fermentation" only took place after watching the BTS.

@midorinokerochan Agree. Their full bodies and hand movements during their kisses added to their kisses. I would also like to add their eye contact, eye flutter and facial expressions added to the whole sensuality and vibes in their kisses. One could see their relationship progression in their kisses. Regardless of whether they were asked to kiss in a certain way and the practices they had. Even their practices gave them away. Its their micro movements in the Reel and their BTS takes. As someone stated, Very Natural, Very Natural and that is the icing on this cake!

And Yes! In the photoshoot, his smiles just appeared broader whenever she held or brushed his hand! LOL! 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

@midorinokerochan Ah yes, the photoshoot of his previous drama. Agree, very Professionally done.

The Left side of my brain wants to do a comparative study but I am not good with how to do it or where to locate the information. If a more technically able person can do it - that might throw more light.

At his Jiscovery concert, what did his facial reactions look like when they played his other dramas on the big screen. If I am not wrong they displayed most of his former major dramas based on the Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen write up.

For me that would be interesting. Same concert but what was his reactions, especially his micro expressions when they played his other dramas. He has said that he is proud of all of them but . . . hmmmm . . . :wink:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

Link in spoiler

Nice conclution.... 

Very reasonable... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Link in spoiler

Haha no worries chingu! You have a point chinguya. :)  Just a delulu thought bcz last time she did update us  when studying. But this time round no update from her which feels suspicious... :ph34r: One thing we always noticed was that when ever wookie is upto something she goes mia. Right before his enlistment and during chuseok she was completely mia. Given the circumstances namji isnt letting me stay rational. 

*bangs head on the wall*

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

15 dec is still more than 1 week away. Wahahaha. And i remember her mid terms, when she was studying, she still updated her ig. LOL. I'm thinking she busy trying to balance her time. Haha. Or maybe she's too busy studying this time cos its finals. But the period on when did wookie take his vacation is still a mystery but i'm thinking he might have gone back camp or perhaps today will book back in again. No one really knows too right? And seems like there's also no sightings of him apart from that 1 day where they played ice soccer. Hahaha. If the next few days hyunni suddenly pops up again on ig... We all know its her norm la huh. Kekeke. 

Suspicioius much. :ph34r:  hyunnie might  give us an answer with an update hehe lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

"You showed me one important thing that no one has ever been able to show me. Not that I'm beautiful, not that I'm sweet. None of that. You showed me something more important than any of those things. You showed me that I'm important, that there's a reason I'm here. You made me feel like the world is lucky to have me. And I don't know if anyone will ever make me feel that way again"

Stuttered Couple!

Caught In The Act!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

Apparently SBS catch is trying to see which is the best kiss of 2017. Are they trying to prepare for the awards alr? Is there anything we are supposed to do? Hahah. We should have a Korean template and us here shld all bombard the comments section. LOL. 

https://imgur.com/a/hN1KG 

Edit: sorry for some reason my link doesnt auto embeb itself.. Pls click on the link to see the ss! 

Okay i think i figured that we have to go to the comments section and post suspicious partner which is 수상한파트너 i think? LOL. But i really not sure cos the entire comment section is all in korean. LOL. 

@riririru @shady01girl And all who understand korean, can help translate what is this actually for? Kamsahamida chinguya! 

• Like 16

What can I say, one smile takes my breath away. All of a sudden things are good again and I won't have it any other way. This is how it should be. Just happy. Though I understand that our job is never easy, but I also know that you're the only one who can understand me. We can get through anything as long as we're together. With you by my side everything becomes better."

What?! She wants to hire someone young and good looking. She better be joking. No, I'm not jealous. I just look like this when I'm serious. Look at her smiling feeling guilty. Just remember what I told you honey, when I'm not here, don't you ever cheat on me."

Edited by masthu
  • Like 8
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Apparently SBS catch is trying to see which is the best kiss of 2017. Are they trying to prepare for the awards alr? Is there anything we are supposed to do? Hahah. We should have a Korean template and us here shld all bombard the comments section. LOL. 

https://imgur.com/a/hN1KG 

Edit: sorry for some reason my link doesnt auto embeb itself.. Pls click on the link to see the ss! 

Okay i think i figured that we have to go to the comments section and post suspicious partner which is 수상한파트너 i think? LOL. But i really not sure cos the entire comment section is all in korean. LOL. 

@riririru @shady01girl And all who understand korean, can help translate what is this actually for? Kamsahamida chinguya! 

I was trying to Google translate it. It shows this: 

The '2017 Catch Award' is being prepared with the subscribers ahead of the end of the year!

What is the scene of the most memorable drama kissing the memories of the subscribers?

Please comment on the title and scene of the drama with a comment - yes) drama name / scene of the kiss. 

I need someone to help me translate the first kiss scene in korean!! I want to vote for that~~

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, tomago said:

I was trying to Google translate it. It shows this: 

The '2017 Catch Award' is being prepared with the subscribers ahead of the end of the year!

What is the scene of the most memorable drama kissing the memories of the subscribers?

Please comment on the title and scene of the drama with a comment - yes) drama name / scene of the kiss. 

I need someone to help me translate the first kiss scene in korean!! I want to vote for that~~

In the end i tried to google and naver translate it first. I suspect this award might be given in the SBS awards at the end of the year. Anyway, the things i do for namji. *facepalms* i went to run though other comments which i think were voting for SP and translated their reason. hahahaha Even though the translation is horrible, i copied and paste this comment from another fan too. hahaha

수상한파트너/배드신

I suspect this means suspicious partner/bed scene or sth. it's referring to their third kiss. The super epic one. LOL. I hope i'm correct though! Can u imagine how hilarious it will be if all the international namji shippers all paste the same thing. LOL. Hope our resident translators can correct me! Hahaha. @riririru

And btw, i think it's a fierce competition between while you were sleeping (cos of the huge fanbase of both LJS and Suzy) and temperature of love too. Gahhh. this is seriously weird. why would SBS subject themselves to reading comments on youtube? can't they just do a poll or sth man~ And.. isn't it obvious based on the view count? Our age restricted BTS video is on the main page of SBS catch anyway. hahaha. Makes it super easy to tell the popularity right? Okie, my bad. I may be super biased. LOL.

edit: you might want to try 수상한파트너/첫 키스 i just google/naver translate first kiss to korean and this was what came out. hahahaha

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

In the end i tried to google and naver translate it first. I suspect this award might be given in the SBS awards at the end of the year. Anyway, the things i do for namji. *facepalms* i went to run though other comments which i think were voting for SP and translated their reason. hahahaha Even though the translation is horrible, i copied and paste this comment from another fan too. hahaha

수상한파트너/배드신

I suspect this means suspicious partner/bed scene or sth. it's referring to their third kiss. The super epic one. LOL. I hope i'm correct though! Can u imagine how hilarious it will be if all the international namji shippers all paste the same thing. LOL. Hope our resident translators can correct me! Hahaha. @riririru

And btw, i think it's a fierce competition between while you were sleeping (cos of the huge fanbase of both LJS and Suzy) and temperature of love too. Gahhh. this is seriously weird. why would SBS subject themselves to reading comments on youtube? can't they just do a poll or sth man~ And.. isn't it obvious based on the view count? Our age restricted BTS video is on the main page of SBS catch anyway. hahaha. Makes it super easy to tell the popularity right? Okie, my bad. I may be super biased. LOL.

edit: you might want to try 수상한파트너/첫 키스 i just google/naver translate first kiss to korean and this was what came out. hahahaha

Hahah. I tot I was the only one running thru the comments and Google translating it. I saw a lot posting the wash basin kiss? That’s the 2nd kiss scene right? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3