[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 hours ago, tomago said:

@genxv love love love your latest FF on JCW's letter to Hyunnie~ so sweetttt. 

Oh thank you my dear. I feel like such a guilty lurker here when I come in for my daily NamJi dose. I wish I had something to share, haha. I always love the GIFs, videos and analysis here. You guys are rockstars. Thank you!!!

@babyval22 I believe you're right, that it was clarified he said "let's go to the police station". 

Oh sorry, the translation was already posted above. Thanks @riririru !! See, I'm always late to the party, lol ><

I'm sure there was a discussion why he said that too, (was it a reference to something?). But like ririru said, it's the holding hands that's important. Isn't it super suspicious that he's holding her and pulling her along when there is nothing in the script about that? That's all pure Ji Chang Wook who doesn't know how to let go of Hyunnie :tongue:

@achinawa yay for Nam Ji Hyun and us and all dedicated fans who voted, downloaded apps and played a ton of games to get those points. I'm so proud of our team effort (Also addicted now to that Lords mobile game, halp!)

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

I know this is a serious scene but around 1.16 and 1.17 I can't:ph34r: I blame it on Namji again. Their chemistry is so perfect even in such emotional, serious scene I can feel their intimacy :wub:. Okay I need to move on from SP now. Someone save me this  drama is like a black hole I am trapped in it and there's no way out. I think the only way I can move on from sp is if there's suspicious partner season 2 imagine jibong married life, their cute domestic fights, Mr byun's and bong hee's sweet little arguments. How lucky will we be if we got a season 2. I mean its possible the story can still be continued. But again I need to face the reality its most probably not gonna happen.

:bawling:

I think all of us who are SP fans would die of happiness if there was a season 2. But I'm going to be realistic and guess that's not going to happen. I can only hope that they will partner up on a movie one day. If I were to guess, when JCW completes his military enlistment he will do one crowd-pleasing drama (like Song Joong Ki, Gong Yoo, JaeJoong, etc.) and then pick up a movie project.  Seems like after the military male actors seem to prefer to do movies and do less dramas in general. Probably because their more mature image suits movies better (Also movie stars are considrered more 'legitimate' and successful. I don't necessarily think that's true though.)

• Like 15

13 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

like naturally when I see a full body picture of our handsome prince my eyes are always like zooming into ..... :ph34r:

ahahahahha! ROFL!   ELMO oh ELMO!!!

Spoiler

dont look for me oppa....... I am on break..... really

I have been a good girl for an hour! :tongue:

Image result for ji chang wook police

Related image

Image result for ji chang wook police

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

10 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

ahahahahha! ROFL!   ELMO oh ELMO!!!

Elmo keeps making an appearance!!!  :ph34r::tongue:

And, that is one fine, fine picture up there. Leather jacket, shades and crisp white T. Yum (I am totally only staring at the nice outfit :ph34r:)

Umm... so tempted now to post the slightlyinappropriatejcwook picture. Ok, hiding it here (And if anyone asks I'm on break with you@lovethatlook)

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

I love this video from @dearyou  youtube channel .Therefore I downloaded & reupload it to my ig .Love on how this editor  highlighted on certain parts of Sp's press conference & transform it into a beautiful video :D

Haha..love the captions on it "Get caught staring ... by Tae Joon " .

"He gave her the mic to answer the question first .Not only once but twice ...and just look at Tae Joon's expression " .Love on how this editor count on how many seconds he was staring at her before get caught by Tae Joon .Daebak :D

Nara's & Tae Joon's expression here means alottttt to my shipper's heart :D

Spoiler

• Like 16

@pauliza thank you for sharing that and if dearyou happens to be on this forum, thank you so much! I've been loving all the videos and  instagram posts and content we're getting from you, dear *you*. Just want to let you know your hard work is appreciated so so much! Ok, gotta run to your channel after this to tell you that too .

The way JCW pays so much attention to everything about Hyunnie is just....:wub: And, thank you to fancam takers at the press conference who made all of our above spazzing possible. If only i could go back in time and send a camera crew to film every NamJi moment at their official events.

This probably was posted before. It's just a repost by ALUU's official instagram but I thought their caption was so lovely.

Please note I am not a translator!!! So anyone who can help translate with accuracy would be much appreciated.

(here is my so-so translation, but you get the gist of it. please @riririru let me know if any parts are wrong ><)

이쁘고 성격 좋고 머리도 좋은 다 가진 안 흔한 여대생 남지현♡ 시험 기간에도 이쁜 사람, 역시 안 흔한 남지현♡♡

Pretty, with a good personality and a good head, the not ordinary college student Nam Ji Hyun♡  Even during the exam time she is a beautiful person, truly not ordinary Nam Ji Hyun♡♡.

(additional notes that hair was by Fairy godmother jmy1066 and makeup by her unni friend who she goes shopping with @mu_soojin501. I bet they miss her now she that doesn't have as many activities)

The important part is that everyone at ALUU loves her and knows she is a special person. She is too lovable. one in a million.  :heart:

• Like 20

So guys which of sp’s scenes’ behind the the scene do you want to see?

I have a lot of scenes in my mind but I’ll start with the court kiss. It just gives me so much feels and we only got an angle showing JCW and then the camera went too far so if no BTS at least multiple angles lolol

I also want to know what made JCW laugh and blush while calling NJH sexy in the filming of the couch scene. I’m really curious about that.

So what about you?

• Like 17

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

I love this video from @dearyou  youtube channel .Therefore I downloaded & reupload it to my ig .Love on how this editor  highlighted on certain parts of Sp's press conference & transform it into a beautiful video :D

Haha..love the captions on it "Get caught staring ... by Tae Joon " .

"He gave her the mic to answer the question first .Not only once but twice ...and just look at Tae Joon's expression " .Love on how this editor count on how many seconds he was staring at her before get caught by Tae Joon .Daebak :D

Nara's & Tae Joon's expression here means alottttt to my shipper's heart :D

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for sharing this! :D And of course also thank you to the author for these masterfully edited videos that really highlight some of the best moments of the press conference. In fact, the press conference is a gold mine for NamJi shippers, as Wookie and Hyunie are love there, from the super cute failed attempt to repeat the teaser dance move to the heart-fluttering gazes,  etc. everything is :wub: 

These videos, again, say it all. :heart:

Just one small thing I wanted to mention, because I have often seen bits and pieces of the press conference in fanvids, IG posts, etc. but since those are edited it is difficult to know the exact timing and order of the various parts. But in some video I noticed something and I was curious to know if it really happened  like that, or the vid was just edited that way. So, the other day I could not hold my curiosity any longer and went to check the YT video of the full press conference.

Here, starting from when our boy is caught staring by Tae Joon (we assume, because the other person is off camera, so we can't be 100% sure). At 13:20 NJH starts talking about her character, and soon after that (13:29) JCW begins staring at her. For TEN full seconds, no less. Till 13:39, when he is caught (I can imagine CTJ signalling him "Hyung, enough of staring!" :lol:)  and he smiles and looks away. Smitten boy somehow manages to keep his eyes off Hyunie for a little, till 13:47 when he looks at her again. But this time he probably catches himself soon enough and averts his gaze at 13:50 but he does that quite suddenly, as if he is forcing himself, so this move becomes pretty obvious too.<_< 

Anyway,  I fully agree that in addition to NamJi's behavior  Nara and CTJ's expressions  (and we should not forget also KYW's expression during the  radio show) are really meaningful.

I mean, fans of other ships  accuse us of being delusional, of judging based on a few minutes of footage of (scripted!!!) BTS, but what about the actors who worked with them for months spending a lot of time with Namji?? Are they delusional too? A lot of shippers might be JCW's new fan and not know that much about him, but... isn't CTJ a close friend of Wookie? And not only he shows those "suspicious" expressions, but he  also feels the need to keep an eye on him and rein him in, as it were?  Enough said.

Obviously it's not just us who see there is something special going on there. Right? :lol:

Hopefully during the weekend I'll be able to add more , there are a lot of comments that I want to reply to, but so little time ATM :wacko:... So, that's it for now from me. Have a great Friday, everyone! :D:D:D

• Like 14
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, genxv said:

@pauliza thank you for sharing that and if dearyou happens to be on this forum, thank you so much! I've been loving all the videos and  instagram posts and content we're getting from you, dear *you*. Just want to let you know your hard work is appreciated so so much! Ok, gotta run to your channel after this to tell you that too .

The way JCW pays so much attention to everything about Hyunnie is just....:wub: And, thank you to fancam takers at the press conference who made all of our above spazzing possible. If only i could go back in time and send a camera crew to film every NamJi moment at their official events.

This probably was posted before. It's just a repost by ALUU's official instagram but I thought their caption was so lovely.

Please note I am not a translator!!! So anyone who can help translate with accuracy would be much appreciated.

(here is my so-so translation, but you get the gist of it. please @riririru let me know if any parts are wrong ><)

The important part is that everyone at ALUU loves her and knows she is a special person. She is too lovable. one in a million.  :heart:

Thank you! I never paid full attention to the caption here!! our fairy godmother at Aluu knows this from the beginning.. she's a true gem!! that's why she was so hard to find Wookie-ah, hold tight!! 

@midorinokerochan as for what you said, I remembered this interview of sjk, maybe a month ago. He said he told cha taehyun he was about to propose. Cha said the whole of Daehanminguk knows it already (as in - you're so obvious).

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/04/song-joong-ki-shares-cha-tae-hyun-reacted-marriage-sends-video-message-lee-kwang-soo/

(you have to watch the video, the article gives a different vibe)

it made me think.. wookie's friends who knows him well knows it already, he's soo obvious.. ahem, yes ctj, that's why tj was giving him the eye and telling them to watch it.. 

On another note.. I'm at episode 43 of empress Ki.. taking me a loooong time cos it's beginning to be so painful to watch Wookie unhinged and helpless.. but his eyes acting was so good and real!! 

• Like 14

Jiscovery DVD detail (click below for order links)

http://glorious.co.kr/wp/?page_id=342&pageid=1&mod=document&category1=Ji Chang Wook&uid=329

CD case + 52pages full colour photobook + 2CDs (all region, english japanese chinese subtitles)

CD 1 : concert1 + fanmeeting

CD 2 : concert2 + behind the scene

Price : 66.000won

Pre order : 1st nov 2017 2pm KST

Release date : 8th nov 2017

Teaser vid

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, riririru said:

http://glorious.co.kr/wp/?page_id=342&pageid=1&mod=document&category1=Ji Chang Wook&uid=329

CD case + 52pages full colour photobook + 2CDs (all region, english japanese chinese subtitles)

Teaser vid

Omg...thanks for information... I really wait for this...anyone buying it? I want to buy it... but i look at the purchase all in korean, if anyone of you buying it, please let me know...really need help.....

btw, watching the DVD teaser make me feel want to cry...:bawling: miss him so much!

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, riririru said:

Teaser video

I must be mad cos i am actually thinking of getting this cos of SP. Helppp. *shakes head* eh.. Just to confirm its DVD of the concert right? 

I'm mad really. Just cos there's SP clips in the concert, and he talkrd about hyunni a little. And that love thingy he said. I wanna get it. Chinchabichoso!

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I must be mad cos i am actually thinking of getting this cos of SP. Helppp. *shakes head* eh.. Just to confirm its DVD of the concert right? 

I'm mad really. Just cos there's SP clips in the concert, and he talkrd about hyunni a little. And that love thingy he said. I wanna get it. Chinchabichoso!

Yup, is Jiscovery DVD concert.... i also have the same thought like you.... so i will take this few days to think about it...whether to buy it or not... but whenever i think of the SP clips in his concert make me want to buy it... DILEMMA~~~:crazy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, daloula said:

I also want to know what made JCW laugh and blush while calling NJH sexy in the filming of the couch scene. I’m really curious about that.

isn't laughing a diversion tactic too...the scene calls for intimacy...the proximity of jihyunnie who was too hot to contend with and his facial tics were obviously betraying his innermost thoughts (from the gutter side) :)...he can't do anything but to laugh to cool down :))

• Like 8
  • LOL 6