[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Happy debut anniversary wookie! Thank you for taking up SP so that i can get to know you too! My first time seeing this pic. Keke. So cute, the both of them! 

Anyone knows hyunni debut anniversary date? Hahahs. 

My first time seeing this photo too ! 

According to this video ,WRIST is the sensitive part of the body BUT we have lotsssssss of photos & videos he was holding her wrist :tongue::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

I usually avoid linking our couple's Instagram posts to each other I did that once when hyuniee bombed my shipper  heart with stylus necklace and  this time I just couldn't help but delulu over that hyuniee wants to travel. I usually feel like travelling when I come across my friends travel pictures or stories. This could be because wookie's friends are going to visit wookie and she can't. Forgive me for being delulu but I just miss them together so much and to be honest I am craving for an update of them anything related to them:bawling:.  

Happy 10th debut anniversary wookie :heart:. I am so happy that I watched your dramas. You are one amazing actor. You are one of those actors who has done justice to every role he has ever played. I liked you in healer, Fell for you in the k2 and got obsessed with you in suspicious partner. 

Related image

Related image

Image result for ji chang wook healer

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, pauliza said:
How the MOON & STAR couple started from .We are not simply delulu to call our couple MOON &STAR couple if something like this not appeared on both of their instagrams :tongue:

Not sure anyone brought it up before, when u look at hyunnie's side view, her face shape actually looks like Moon Crescent. Maybe that's why wookie put that Moon in his ig~ 

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, tomago said:

Not sure anyone brought it up before, when u look at hyunnie's side view, her face shape actually looks like Moon Crescent. Maybe that's why wookie put that Moon in his ig~ 

Yes I read somewhere about that & she also wore moon earrings too during SP filming :D .

But haters always said we are delusional & they are the most rational shippers on earth  (eventhough most of their posts are more delusional than us tho :tongue: ) .Thats why I just included & analyzed  on what our Otp's ig posts :tongue: .

The best part of our ship are,we as Jiji's shippers admit when we are delulu & when we are not .kekeke..most of our posts will include this word "my delulu theory ,please forgive my delulu bla bla " .Thank God we are still sane while some shippers from other ships  lost it long time ago .But of course we are going crazy when people are trying  to debunk our kiss scene & their pc/ bts body gestures.hahaha..We are 100% rational when we discussed about kiss scene & behind the scenes because we  analyzed from what we SAW.Actions speak louder than words :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

"Isn't it's beautiful? The person you love with all your heart is right in front of you, looking at you, sharing the best of best times with you. Well, Love is indefinable, it doesn't requires words to frame a beautiful explanation for it. Love is something to feel deep inside. Love is that feeling for which anyone can die with a smile with no complains but with contentment"

"You are special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You're the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you're the only one I am afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life"

CTTO

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

Since everybody is talking about jihyunii's and changwookie's IG posts,, let me tell you my theory also(delulu or not) 

For me,  jihyunii is like an unreadable coded dictionary at the bottom of the sea. Seriously. She is that difficult for me to understand. I can't really say what she thinks,what she meant.. Kudos to those,who can easily read her.. But i believe that,  her ig posts(almost all) tells something. Am not saying that,everything she post is related to The Man.. But still,,,She just dont post things. Everything has a story behind it.  Thats what i felt. Like everyone,some posts(which includes the 'star' pic) during sp days caught my attention as a shipper.

First one is,, 

She usually posts the day before or on the day of the episode. 

So she posted this on june 6. The first kiss episode was on june 7. You can see that she is making kiss face and also the caption is about being shy or something. For me,it was more like a hint about the kiss scene.

Next,,, 

She posted this before the So-hot-third kiss scene. Here also she is making a kiss face/pout and caption is shy shy shy... When i saw this pic,i kinda knew that,we gonna get the kiss scene. I may be wrong about this,but i chose to believe it anyway. 

Here comes the delulu part..

Whenever she posted kiss face video or pic,, kiss happened. Then she posted it again. Yeah,the one which made all the shippers crazy... 'Necklace-pout-am going to eat meat' video..

I cant help,but to think that, kiss might have happened.. Lol.. Slap me slap me slap..

Dont slap me too hard.. I kinda like this delulu..

HAHAHA I like how you think!!

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

About the kiss of our guy saying that it his job, not comfortable with it etc. Let me share you this video. 

At 1.26 he actually crown himself as the best kisser among other actors. Hahaha. It means he is very proud of it. It is also the same interview that he said that the first who will visit him in the military is NJY. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Hello chingu!! Just got home from work and now lurking on ig about NamJi. Something caught my attention on where one Jiji fan commneted that JCW ig pic on where he is sitting in bong hee all sad post the caption has changed. And then i went to that post to check it is now “Really” translated. Then I checked the famous Gaze *moon* post and when i checked the see translation it is now Hope *moon* Can someone check it if really edited now??? Or my see translation is just not correct? 

• Like 9
  • Confused 6

About the Instagram post of our couple I do believe that JCW is lurking in NJY Instagram.

Our girl post it last May 24, seems like she is looking at the star. The day after our guy post this. Looking/Gazing at the moon. If my translation is right. 

• Like 14

Here is the moon earrings of NJY and she wears it when they are shooting the uncomfortable kissing scene. Hahaha. I don't know if it is coincidence or just provided by the stylist or her other stylist (JCW) delulu. Bcoz he just compare NJY with the moon. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Guys theres another voting thing going on...

Hi chingus

Long time no see, no post from me kkk

Btw anyone knows how to vote for JiHyun since mostly in K-language? 

Plus, no updates about JiHyun AAA current voting? Suddenly silent about that one! Aigoo aigoo...

If we want really to see her on red carpet, please chingus keep vote for her! Show your support. Last time I checked her AAA vote about 2-3 days ago and now nobody mentioned that vote thing.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Since everybody is talking about jihyunii's and changwookie's IG posts,, let me tell you my theory also(delulu or not) 

For me,  jihyunii is like an unreadable coded dictionary at the bottom of the sea. Seriously. She is that difficult for me to understand. I can't really say what she thinks,what she meant.. Kudos to those,who can easily read her.. But i believe that,  her ig posts(almost all) tells something. Am not saying that,everything she post is related to The Man.. But still,,,She just dont post things. Everything has a story behind it.  Thats what i felt. Like everyone,some posts(which includes the 'star' pic) during sp days caught my attention as a shipper.

First one is,, 

Hehe...I love this :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@hazel30 Im not gonna slap you chinguya but imma join you in the theory <3. Seeing how that someone couldnt keep his hands to himself throughout SP might have kissed that someone after giving her the gift or did it happen the other way round??!!! kekeke LOL

*side eyes hyunnie and wookie* . One think for sure that kissy face was intended to the one who gave her the stylus necklace :wink: . Even though we might or might have not happened before  her IG update but one thing for sure that virtual kiss (IG kiss) she sent him did happen LOL.  

@purebliss12 What chincha!!! Can you please post wookies ig post over here that had been changed  bcz im confused on which ig post you are talking about. Thank you in advance!

@rose90 I couldnt post the steps on how to vote bcz my connection is not that good right now :( . if you click on that twitter post I posted previously and scroll upwards or downwards you'll find the instructions. All the instructions can be found at @haneulnariru. 

• Like 11