[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

While watching the proposal bts I stumbled upon this comment.

2279_AE0_B_4_B95_410_C_AD82_3_B9_CFC2223

I tried focusing on that particular scene (but no zoomin and slowmo coz im just using my phone) but im not sure if im noticing the right thing. To me, it seems like he’s in a rush to put the ring on hyunie’s finger. So different from the actual drama scene.

Just curious with her comment hehe wonder if she’s in this thread hehe

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

Thanks @masthu for sharing all the stuffs! @pauliza too for sharing lovely posts on ig!

I really can't take it! How can namji look so alike in some pictures? And that's when hyunni was her brown hair. Imagine her in her current black hair and jiji standing beside each other doing what they're doing? Both in black hair, I'm sure they're gonna look even more alike man! 

• Like 16

Hi  @f8te  had shared a video of the proposal scene. Can somebody help us on doing the slowmotion when JCW is putting the ring on NJY‘s finger.

It seems that 1 comment on instagram/twitter saying that we have to look very closely on that. My POV is JCW had put a different ring on her compare what is shown on the drama..

Maybe @taonaka can help us.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, f8te said:

I tried focusing on that particular scene (but no zoomin and slowmo coz im just using my phone) but im not sure if im noticing the right thing. To me, it seems like he’s in a rush to put the ring on hyunie’s finger. So different from the actual drama scene.

Just curious with her comment hehe wonder if she’s in this thread hehe

hmmmmm. I think 90% she is on this thread!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 22

21 hours ago, genxv said:

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I can share. If you are a fan of Fan Fiction, I started a new NamJi story called It Could only be You, which is a continuation of It Happened In Jeju. I guess I should put a disclaimer that the story has adult themes :ph34r:

Edit 2: Oh there is a game going on? I've been so out of the loop. I'll backread some more then

OMO it's you eonni!!!I want to say you are an amazing writer,and I love you'r stories so much you are great keep it on!!!:heart:

• Like 20

21 hours ago, genxv said:

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I can share. If you are a fan of Fan Fiction, I started a new NamJi story called It Could only be You, which is a continuation of It Happened In Jeju. I guess I should put a disclaimer that the story has adult themes :ph34r:

Oh I forgot to thank you for the wonderful fanfics and also to thank all the Jiji and jibong fanfic writers. You are so talented and you are helping me go through this drought and wait :wub:

• Like 18

@daloula and @mikmik and @masthu thank you for the sweet comments. Come here and let me squish you. I've truly enjoyed writing about these two and to know that people read it thrills me to pieces. This forum and you guys here are a huge inspiration so I'm very grateful. 

@f8te and @meiil thank you for sharing that video of Chang Wook. The host's outfit looks familiar (SBS Late Night Ent.?) but I don't rememember that video itself. She's the one who measured his shoulders right? SBS must have a bunch of footage they are slowly pushing out (SBS, get working on that DVD chuseyo~~)

Edit: sorry got it wrong. It was the same interviewer but she wore a different outfit in the new video, though I feel like we saw other clips of it somewhere.

Also, if I understand the game right, we have to nominate favorite stares/glances? Challenge accepted..

#1 favorite is the Tie Scene BTS eye contact:

giphy.gif

#2 is the 2014 KBS awards where they are sneaking a glance:

giphy.gif

#3 SBS Late Night Entertainment video interview where they are so happy and glowing. Chang Wook especially seems extra happy with her praise. My favorite part is the way she looks at him right before she cracks up and accidentally pushes him into innocent crew member. Her eyes are so loving.

• Like 22