[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

43 minutes ago, f8te said:

:heart:

reposting pics

973_FBA0_E_E72_A_413_F_B9_D1_E5_F47_ABA9

8_D2889_A9_D862_45_CC_BA5_C_52_E2_E49695

this really give me 사내연애/dating-in-office vibes woahh

anyone wants to write AU fics with the prompt? please XD

• Like 16

Just for comparison purposes..  spot the difference of his actions with her and our njh.. to think that Y's heels here can kill people.  Lol. Jus sayin.. starts at .52s. credit to owner of this vid..                                            

:)            

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

16 minutes ago, drugrace said:

Just for comparison purposes..  spot the difference of his actions with her and our njh.. to think that Yoona's heels here can kill people.  Lol. Jus sayin.. starts at .52s. credit to owner of this vid..

totally different facial expressions LOL

thank you for award vs SMITTEN

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

reposting..... I love this :wub:

Yes me too :D

13 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

totally different facial expressions LOL

thank you for award vs SMITTEN

Couldn't agree more the facial expression was so different .The boy was so SMITTEN :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, drugrace said:

Just for comparison purposes..  spot the difference of his actions with her and our njh.. to think that Yoona's heels here can kill people.  Lol. Jus sayin.. starts at .52s. credit to owner of this vid..

LOL!!

I think Y has more bosom than NJH, but I dont care, I still love our princess :wub:

Spoiler

Image result for siwan 2016 awards yoona ji chang wook  Image result for nam ji hyun awards Image result for nam ji hyun awards

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Yes me too :D

Couldn't agree more the facial expression was so different .The boy was so SMITTEN :lol:

yeah. he is smitten for sure... he cant wait to film SP!! Kayyaaah :D

Somehow, Y's dress kinda remind of a black caterpillar...... just saying  :D:ph34r:

Spoiler

Image result for siwan 2016 awards yoona ji chang wook

Image result for black caterpillar

Image result for black caterpillar

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Somehow, Y's dress kinda remind of a black caterpillar...... just saying  :D:ph34r:

OMG i got so scared looking at that LOL!!

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!

I think Y has more bosom than NJH, but I dont care, I still love our princess :wub:

me too, love our baby girl!!! she may not be as popular as some of the others, but when the right time comes she will shine through the skies. i saw that a lot of her child actor friends have become quite popular. but they seem to be more ambitious in their career. not that our hyunnie isn't ambitious but she got her priorities of school and enjoying life. a lot of the child actors spent so much time in their career that they *missed out* on life.

she's also not after fame and is just acting because she enjoys it. that's very admirable. hyunnie will have her time to shine <3 she has a great personality, extremely lovable, and most importantly, wookie only has eyes for her.

sometimes i feel so embarrassed or maybe shy is the more appropriate word for him for staring at her so much, like WOOKIE YA pls contain yourself!! you're in public or in front of people!! LOL

but puppy boy can't hide his feelings <3 

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

14 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

sometimes i feel so embarrassed or maybe shy is the more appropriate word for him for staring at her so much, like WOOKIE YA pls contain yourself!! you're in public or in front of people!! LOL

but puppy boy can't hide his feelings <3 

He looks like a  teenage boy who was so excited went to a prom party with his girl crush since standard one ! :lol: Look at his proud face tho :D

@lovethatlook I admit she is pretty but still our boy said " look is not important ,her heart is more important " .

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

1 hour ago, drugrace said:

Chingu ya, best to keep those pic under spoiler. We don't want her fans come and Attack us or even Attack uri precious princess. Thanks~ 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Couldn't agree more with your statements & our baby is the prettiest (this is from my perspective ) .Her body is no jokes in certain parts :tongue: And her long legs tho ,really my body goal .She is just 22 and she already has that beautiful body .Can you imagine when she blossom to her 30s ? :heart:

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hyunie recent ig update :D

aww i had a feeling she was going to update today or tomorrow! she usually doesnt go too long without updating XD

her caption is taking a photo of a sunset..i wonder why she chose that photo. man i typed this 3x and soompi wouldnt save. anyway i had a feeling she'd update a sad or gloomy pic considering wookie just finished his basic training. 

iono why but i felt pretty sad seeing pics and news of him resurface...having withdrawals...but im just emo LOL

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

aww i had a feeling she was going to update today or tomorrow! she usually doesnt go too long without updating XD

BUT she is still missing in action for yesterday .And this is her late post if I am not mistaken .Same floral dress when she was celebrating birthday with her friends ,right ?

• Like 13