[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

His caresses be like ... daebak! :ph34r:

This ig owner ,I thought she called herself JCW's wife .Hahaha..I just noticed she is referring to NJH= jcw's wife when she changed her ig's profile photo to njh's photo :lol:

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This ig owner ,I thought she called herself JCW's wife .Hahaha..I just noticed she is referring to NJH= jcw's wife when she changed her ig's profile photo to njh's photo :lol:

LOL!!! I thought the same as you. I don't get her captions but her videos be funny. LOL! 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, JIJI-MyObssesion said:

HIS  HEAD DIPPED AND HER EYES FLUTTERED CLOSED AS THAT WICKED SENSUOUS MOUTH SETTLED OVER HERS.  TASTING, TOUCHING, SO DELICATELY THAT SHE MIGHT HAVE IMAGINED IT.  AND YET, IT BURNED LIKE A BRAND.  HER BODY THROBBED WITH DESIRE  AS HIS TONGUE DELVED DEEPER  LMAOOOO 

On fiyah sista!!!! 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, sharreb said:

Awww i dont always shout out but i love all your edits n also gifs that you post @Buldok they make the forum page so beautiful.. Thanks for sharing them

I cut n paste this gif again..allow me to share again

Hide contents

And this two edit. I love how he looks at her with intent and oozing with heat. Then his lips parted even before it reaches her.
He did that for court kiss too

Aaaaahh... Tq @Buldok for the beautiful gif! 

And JCW alway 101% ready everytime for their kissing scene. And... His gaze... His eyes.. His focus to hyunnie... Bbbbrrrrrr *shivers*

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Wookie once confessed that SHK was the girl of his dreams.

Well if you cant have SHK, you can have her sister haha - you know what I mean. Seems like Wookie is into natural beauties.

Why does our couple always relate back to Song Song. I love it.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12434/20131126/five-fun-facts-about-ji-chang-wook.htm

hahahaha!! ah chincha Wookie? LOL!

• Like 24