[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 minutes ago, attriste said:

凌晨独自在卫生间偷吃的… the Chinese is this hahah: secretly eating (chocopie) by oneself in the toilet at dawn.

no idea!! Maybe crazy sugar cravings. 

Joo Won was assigned back to Cheorwon as asst camp instructor so he's permabased there. 

actually if one is very very tired, usually they take sweets to get recharged! its a quick fix, a sugar rush hahaha LOL!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, salmonnigiri said:

2. People think he looks like British actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

"My school friends performed the stage play of the movie "Match Point" and for some time my nickname was Jonathan," he said.

I can see it....and then I don't see it.........I think it's the nose lmao but hahaha SHK hehe I wonder if Hyunnie is going to the wedding

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12434/20131126/five-fun-facts-about-ji-chang-wook.htm I quoted waveoflove soompi -.- 

2508F53F54C32C4234943D

7d4723e10570c9133f54f5a26bcaed08.png

o0455063613872322385.png?caw=800

Some said...Ji chang wook and Kim jae jong(tvxq) looks alike....

MC...Did u know you are very handsome?

JCW..Yeahhh..I knew..hahaha..our boi so confidently

• Like 21

9 hours ago, attriste said:

Last post before bed: 

Stumbled into Wookie's IG to read comments and there are some seriously serious aliens out there:

"Why is everybody saying they miss you where did you go??"

"No why would you cut your hair ugh??? But you still my fav idol"

Awright lolol. 

Hahaha:D

• Like 14

I'm about to cry!!!!! RL is sucking my time!!!! Grrrr!!! Stuck at 967.. glad we are almost on 1k post ahead of the plan!!! Yey!!! You guys are the best! 

So we have new set of flies flying around??? Smh! I wonder what they're thinking bugging a shippers thread that they hate. Hahaha... 

• Like 20

tumblr_my35a6Kc5D1rwpjsao1_500.jpg

Am I the only one that feels like singing, "If you're h**ny let's ** it, ride it, my pony... my saddle's waiting, come and jump on it.":ph34r: (per pic above)

1238587149_riding-girl1.gif

Or is it just me? :ph34r: L M A O !!!

5 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I love this scene cos Hyunie really went all out to look messy. :wub:Some actresses will pretend messy but all dolled up. *roll eyes* Marry the man who thinks you look pretty even when you're messy, gals! 

@MoonlightSerenade I'm hypnotize by that body! Waee photographer ahjusshi didn't take lower pic?! Kyaaa

Ooooohhh chingu! You and I think alike! Like why stop there? Lol!!

• Like 14