[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I was thinking, since we love our OTP so much and want to respect and protect them yet be able to safely and freely be delulu in here let's definitely do something about it. Stay tuned and alert REALnamjisquad .... I got something in mind...

Please consider this as a token of my affections jiji squad. I love how ya'll are fans of our OTP but harassing them and their friends and co workers is not the way to go. Especially tagging them and excessively commenting on their personal IG's.  Sorry about it. This is not loving and honoring from our end. Loving and honoring meaning respect their privacy. And come in here and join the party to safely share your obsession. We will hug you, and cheer you on. BUT we do not take our obsession outside of this thread and tag or force it on others especially those we are delusionally obsessed with, lol! We can freely speculate and have fun in here as we dream and ship delusionally but in here, on this thread. Not taking it onto IG and excessively tagging our OTP and their connections. That is NOT cool! 

JUST F.Y.I I HAVE SAID MY PIECE ON IT. AND I WILL PERSONALLY BEGIN TO TAKE MEASURES IN PROTECTING OUR OTP & OUR SHIP. So please be mindful of what you are posting and who you are tagging. Thank you chingus. But this mama bear has spoken. 

*hugs* @MoonlightSerenade  I am hoping that all those who post or even lurk here get the idea.

BTW, speaking of NamJi, didn't uri NJH said that once upon a time, her NamJi was one of her childhood nickname? :tongue: sooo, fate was already matching them since they were young? only they weren't aware of it. :phew: 

• Like 17

@magoner welcome to our Haven dearie! Spazz your time away with us! Hehe. Kidding but Chincha, I would love to do that if RL isn't getting in my way. Heh. 

@peachrichan dearie! Just wanted to let you know I love your ig posts! Pls keep them coming! And thank you for sharing your journey to becoming a namji shipper with us! 

So guys.. For real? We changing our shipping name here from jiji to namji? Hahahas. I'm okie with it and yes, I read from somewhere before that namji used to be hyunni nickname too. Muahahaha. Fate was already working her magic when hyunni was young..kekekek. 

Namji couple aka starmoon couple sounds so nice isn't it? Hahahs. But I have to be honest though, I have a soft spot for the term jiji.. But yes, I think we need to establish ourselves properly too. Sighs. We're all supporting jiji/namji why must things become this way? 

All agreeable with beinf known as namji shippers henceforth? We should get our cap @stucked in here! What say you, captain? :D

But name change or not, we're all supporting them right? Show our support in the rifhr way pls! By being pushy, things might not become how it should progress to. So shippers who have been disturbing hyunni, wookie or their family and friends. Pls just stop. We don't want hyunni and Wookie to have a bad impression of us too. Thats not that we're here for alright?

• Like 21

24 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I was thinking, since we love our OTP so much and want to respect and protect them yet be able to safely and freely be delulu in here let's definitely do something about it. Stay tuned and alert REALnamjisquad .... I got something in mind...

Please consider this as a token of my affections jiji squad. I love how ya'll are fans of our OTP but harassing them and their friends and co workers is not the way to go. Especially tagging them and excessively commenting on their personal IG's.  Sorry about it. This is not loving and honoring from our end. Loving and honoring meaning respect their privacy. And come in here and join the party to safely share your obsession. We will hug you, and cheer you on. BUT we do not take our obsession outside of this thread and tag or force it on others especially those we are delusionally obsessed with, lol! We can freely speculate and have fun in here as we dream and ship delusionally but in here, on this thread. Not taking it onto IG and excessively tagging our OTP and their connections. That is NOT cool! 

JUST F.Y.I I HAVE SAID MY PIECE ON IT. AND I WILL PERSONALLY BEGIN TO TAKE MEASURES IN PROTECTING OUR OTP & OUR SHIP. So please be mindful of what you are posting and who you are tagging. Thank you chingus. But this mama bear has spoken. 

100% agree, chingu! Guys, don't make the mama bear angry.:ph34r:

It's quite sad that we have to resort to a name change, but I like the sound of #namjisquad.

Aigoo. smh. I know everyone is very curious about them but gotta know when to draw the line and not become overzealous fans who harass those connected to them. Please show respect and imagine yourself being in their shoes. No matter how much you pester them with questions, they won't reveal anything. They are their protection squad as we should be also. 

Let's keep it fun. Keep it chill. Be patient. Delulu is OK but don't forget to be rational.

have a good day! Off to work~

• Like 15

@masthu @babyval22 yes yes, that is my IG acc same as this username:D and thankyou for liking my posts there and ofc i'll continue posting about jiji/namji cos i'm a hardcore shipper hehe. And as mush as posible i'll be active in here too^^

So chingus, we changed our OTP names to be NamJi? But tbh for me JiWook also a cute name cos it was character name one of our OTP :D

• Like 9

10 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

aww and the girl who does hyunnie's nails is a jiji shipper. she follows one of the jiji couple accounts <3 i wonder if they talk and spazz during those manicure sessions LOL

I was scrolling through her instagram account and saw that she's friends with Hyunnie's sister and her squad. I wonder if she knows something about Jiji :ph34r:

Spoiler

can you tell me what jiji couple account she followed?

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, solaire said:

I was scrolling through her instagram account and saw that she's friends with Hyunnie's sister and her squad. I wonder if she knows something about Jiji :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

can you tell me what jiji couple account she followed?

It's jijiaddict

• Like 4

Nearly 1AM here. Can't help but delurk even though I'm tired. Wow CSI squad's findings are mind-boggling :blink: I guess we'll spend more days to try analyzing the informations hahaha :lol:

About hyunnie visiting wookie, rationally speaking she shouldn't be there coz that's too risky. But girl is pretty gutsy so I might say that there's a slim chance that she was there. 

About the nail art, it's funny that the place she went to get her nails done is located at the same place where bonghee and jiwook met for the first time :lol: Hyunnie is the type that match her nails with the current situation in her life or what she feels so I wonder what's the underlying theme behind her nails now

• Like 11

you know whats odd about the video where they run from one car to the other......is why are they even running???? i mean if someone is in the other car....or if no one is....doesnt matter....but why run...making it seem so odd. 

i do wonder sometimes if its on the contract (SP) where they cant or can deny if its true or not. to make people wonder and want to buy the DVD or watch more.

i know some productions are in the contract...and they do this kind of things but hope they arnt one of them. i dont see them being all fake and lying to the fans but i guess we will never know.

im hoping around the first time he is able to visit we will catch something...new hints....cant wait for that day.....aaaahhhh just thinking about it makes my heart flutter. what are they going to dooooooooo

ok back to work...BRB

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, flamingo101 said:

CLEAR IMAGES OF THE BLACK GUY AND THE PEOPLE AROUND JCW

Waitt...I want to sleep but THERE ARE 2 GUYS WITH ALMOST SIMILAR face in this video .Am I right ? Is it the same guy in this video ?

• Like 5

Randomly, did anyone hear or read anywhere that Jihyun is going traveling with her friends? It's not on her recent IG nails post but, OTPshits on twitter said she was preparing to travel. (I think she is at least full or half Korean) Maybe it was in her vlive? Hrm. I know there were a few posts about her nails here but haven't backread. 

If that's the case then she waited till pretty late to travel considering school starts soon in September! :wub:

We'll find out in a few days if she is traveling anyway. No hurry hehe. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nikih said:

i know i am a super late to the party and i have not done any backread yet. I was in awe seeing JCW and omma picture. He would have totally held her hand too if her hand was free (from holding the ice cream cone). I see now where he got the habit from of holding both of

The icream scene is such a ninja move. Her hands are full, so she cant shake off his arm. smooth JCW :tongue:

• Like 12

Tbh,  I'm already confused with mr doppelgangers issues which one from wookie team,  and one from hyunnie vid.. And the running scene..its too suspicious and coincidence at the same time..  (≧∇≦)

Spoiler

Okay,  from what we got today..for me, I don't think they are the same person,  but i still have 45% in me saying that they are the same person..lol did u guys get what i mean?  :sweatingbullets: They did resemble each other.. Or maybe they are twin!  Lmao *plot twist* hahahahaha If only we can find the identity of mr-in-hyunnie-IGvid, then everything will be settled.. Hehe

yHUowWD.jpg 

Then abt running guy who brought that paper bag.. Im more confused with this one.. Can someone summarize it for us? There's a lot of mr black shirt,  white shirt,  black van, paper bag, backpack, serious face while running,  happy+a bit teary face after that,  and why running?..lol i don't understand the rational chronology of it.. Maybe we need more fancam or video for this one..  :wink:

I'm going to be a good girl from now on.. Going to sleep early than usual..  Lol goodnignt namjisquad!  #notdelulu #namjisquadfighting 

Before that! One of my fav namji photo..they look so real here.. The feels tho.. :ph34r:

• Like 17