[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

CHANGE IN MENTALITY & DEMEANOR

- So Sep 2016 interview as translated by jichangwookitchen & brought up by @ajmamor1976_30b1

Reveal hidden contents

You are the kind who is honest about your feelings. Is that the same when dating too?
Hmm…I’m very sentimental. I naturally dislike arguing, so I try to adjust most of the time. It may be scary if I’m like that and flare up suddenly, but that hasn’t happened before. If there’s something I’m unhappy about or if I’m jealous, just saying so will do. “Ya~ I’m annoyed!” (laughs)

Reveal hidden contents

It’s only possible to show jealously so coolly if one has high self-esteem.  
I’ve always been thinking about this, and there seems to be a strange dilemma when dating. After falling in love with a certain aspect and ending up liking a girl, but as feelings continue to grow, there will be changes. For example, one may fall in love because the girl’s smile is very pretty. But after dating for some time, there will be a time where I’ll come to dislike that girl’s smile. I’ll get jealous when I see her smiling at other people but I do not know what to do about it, and the mood becomes strange seeing me like that. I fell in love because I really liked to see her smile, but now I feel stressed because of that and end up telling her “don’t smile at other people!”. This is greed. Because the greed keeps getting bigger, there are times when I feel scared of myself. Conversely, the other person also does this to me some times. Actually the most difficult thing is not being able to keep in contact because we are too busy. So it’s difficult to date for a long time.

Here it seems that relationship didnt end well. He uses words like dilemma, greed and stress and even words like dislike and difficult. So at this point its like he close the door to his heart. He doesnt seem thrilled about dating or relationship

- Nov 2016 interview for MBN (article written in dramafever/allkpop etc)

Reveal hidden contents

I'm too busy and I also do have to enlist in the military soon. If I do date and the news breaks, and I leave for the military then I think it'll be bad for my partner. So I think dating will be difficult for awhile.

That door to his heart remains shut. He doesnt see himself dating anytime soon due to schedule and also impending enlistment

- July 2017 (Jiscovery & Post SP interviews)

Reveal hidden contents

I want to experience love, i want to date

Friendship or Love? I should be past Friendship and look for love

Take her with me?

Actually i had a lot of thought regarding that.. If i have a girl i truly love, I think i will keep loving her..

And the door to his heart is wide open now.

He says hes ready for love. Hes keen about it.

He also "thought alot" about his feelings and dating.

If you think about it..his schedule was even crazier cause aft SP he had post interviews, many other promo schedules, wrapping up for adverts and also his concert. And the military enlistment. Those factors havent change. In fact he is even more pressed for time. The only difference that cause this change in his mentality about dating is because he met the one. The one he fell in love with. Otherwise i cant find other plausible explanation.

My topic of discussion included his demeanor..il get to that later as this post became rather long already. 

Thanks for reviewing all his relative interview and putting them together. Based on this list, we can clearly see how the attitude of Wookie towards love changes over time, especially before and after SP. 

• Like 18

now that i look at it again.. i am very certain that he purposely waited for Dong Ha to turn n look at them before he playfully hug n stab her with his electronic cigarette. What was that wookie? Do u realize Dong Ha is having a crush on Hyunnie? U r doing it on purpose dont u? LOL 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, Olivia Panelewen said:
  Hide contents

Wow @riririru Me too from INA. nice to know you. But your korean is awesome. :wub:

2 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Also from Indonesia :)

Spoiler

Halo kakak~~~ mweheheheh

Glad to know fellow INA shippers as well hohohoho

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

What's your secret dearie! I can't believe you mastered reading Korean w/o any classes. Gosh. How did you do it? Can you share your secret? Hahahs.

Watching dramas and kpop videos everyday day/? Lolol

Spoiler

Jkjk, my personal tips is to enjoy the subject, and try to write/speak in hangul frequently, broken!hangul is great too! Hoho

For writing you can start by writing k-celebs/group names, i did this a lot HAHAHAH

And check hangul/korean websites for more vocabularies XD

--

Hmmm for me whether them officially dating or still a Some i dont really want them to get outed/go public atm, the timing is not gud, like wook said if the news breaks while him going to army it will be yada yada, he gonna be worrying about more things which is also yada yada

i want wook to enlist with a good and peace mind, and hyun to back to univ happily without feeling pressured by medias/public heheheheh

Plus both of them doesnt seems like the 'public-dating' kind of people (i could be wrong) hohoho

• Like 24

@sharreb thanks for sharing the analysis on the article dearie! When I read the article, I also feel that there's an obvious difference with the wookie then and now. He seems so serious and there's a part in the article that mentioned when the camera is rolling, he will retreat into himself again.

It's very weird because he said with his close friends, he will be very playful. Then camera come out, he will retreat into his shell. But with hyunni he's very playful yes, but he doesn't retreat into his shell. Hmm. Really food for thought. 

I never followed Wookie till SP came along so I have no idea how he was like prior SP came along. But, it's clear that he knows what he wants and how he wants things to be done. Hahahs! 

I'm blabbering nonsense already and I'm stuck at slavery like what captain said. Hahahs. Be back in to check more laters! Have a good day everyone! 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, riririru said:

Hide contents

Halo kakak~~~ mweheheheh

Hide contents

Jkjk, my personal tips is to enjoy the subject, and try to write/speak in hangul frequently, broken!hangul is great too! Hoho

For writing you can start by writing k-celebs/group names, i did this a lot HAHAHAH

--

Hmmm for me whether them officially dating or still a Some i dont really want them to get outed/go public atm, the timing is not gud, like wook said if the news breaks while him going to army it will be yada yada, he gonna be worrying about more things which is also yada yada

i want wook to enlist with a good and peace mind, and hyun to back to univ happily without feeling pressured by medias/public heheheheh

Plus both of them doesnt seems like the 'public-dating' kind of people (i could be wrong) hohoho

Can we said that they are unofficial but "taken"?  

@riririru i'm also from countryside, small small town :D 

Spoiler

Hi juga... 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, riririru said:

Reveal hidden contents

Halo kakak~~~ mweheheheh

Reveal hidden contents

--

I agree with you also. I like that the both of them recognizes that beinf an actor is part of their job but they still are their own person in the end. Hence I believe that anything private, they would also prefer to keep it to themselves. Of course, if they are really IN love with each other, they also wouldn't be able to hide much from their interviews and all hence all the suspicious activity that has been happening since SP ended. 

Spoiler

BTW dearie, which website will you recommend to go to for reference. Gosh you're really good you know! To self study for language all in your own. 

8 minutes ago, nikih said:

aww bless his heart...he doesn't stand a chance against her tears...

Awwwwwww!!! Hyunni looks so cute and looks exactly the same here. Wonder if Wookie saw her younger pics from before. Keke. 

• Like 13

13 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003083338&oid=011&lightVersion=off

Reveal hidden contents

“설레는 장면을 찍는데, 나도 모르게 가슴이 설레더라고요. 다만 오빠도 나처럼 설레었을까 궁금하네요.(웃음) ‘수상한 파트너’를 연기하면서 만약에 훗날 내가 좋아하는 남자친구가 노지욱와 같은 행동을 해주면 정말 사랑받는 느낌겠다 싶었죠.”

When filming heart-fluttering scenes with changwook oppa, i found my heart flutters without any reason. Im curious if his heart flutters like me as well.(smile) While acting on 'Suspicious Partner' im thinking that I'd really feel loved if in the future my boyfriend will do things like No Jiwook do.

Thanks @riririru this made me squeal so much this morning!!

Surely, his heart fluttered too!!! Even I, upon rewatching the scenes (again and again and again), felt serious heart fluttering!

PLEASE BE TOGETHER GUYSSSS

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

now that i look at it again.. i am very certain that he purposely waited for Dong Ha to turn n look at them before he playfully hug n stab her with his electronic cigarette. What was that wookie? Do u realize Dong Ha is having a crush with Hyunnie? U r doing it on purpose dont u? LOL 

OMG YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT.. i bet dong ha had good feelings for our hyunnie. he even said in an interview that she was, i forgot what but was it that she was very pure or something? nice? i forgot.

i mean, who wouldn't love our hyunnie, right? and dong ha had quite a lot of scenes with our hyunnie too. wookie totally waited until dong ha was looking before claiming his territory, like HEY BACK OFF! this girl is mine <3 LOLOLOL 

hyunnie is so awesome and they are so perfect together. i wish to have a man like wookie who looks at hyunnie the way he does <3

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, sharreb said:

CHANGE IN MENTALITY & DEMEANOR

- So Sep 2016 interview as translated by jichangwookitchen & brought up by @ajmamor1976_30b1

Reveal hidden contents

You are the kind who is honest about your feelings. Is that the same when dating too?
Hmm…I’m very sentimental. I naturally dislike arguing, so I try to adjust most of the time. It may be scary if I’m like that and flare up suddenly, but that hasn’t happened before. If there’s something I’m unhappy about or if I’m jealous, just saying so will do. “Ya~ I’m annoyed!” (laughs)

Reveal hidden contents

It’s only possible to show jealously so coolly if one has high self-esteem.  
I’ve always been thinking about this, and there seems to be a strange dilemma when dating. After falling in love with a certain aspect and ending up liking a girl, but as feelings continue to grow, there will be changes. For example, one may fall in love because the girl’s smile is very pretty. But after dating for some time, there will be a time where I’ll come to dislike that girl’s smile. I’ll get jealous when I see her smiling at other people but I do not know what to do about it, and the mood becomes strange seeing me like that. I fell in love because I really liked to see her smile, but now I feel stressed because of that and end up telling her “don’t smile at other people!”. This is greed. Because the greed keeps getting bigger, there are times when I feel scared of myself. Conversely, the other person also does this to me some times. Actually the most difficult thing is not being able to keep in contact because we are too busy. So it’s difficult to date for a long time.

Here it seems that relationship didnt end well. He uses words like dilemma, greed and stress and even words like dislike and difficult. So at this point its like he close the door to his heart. He doesnt seem thrilled about dating or relationship

- Nov 2016 interview for MBN (article written in dramafever/allkpop etc)

Reveal hidden contents

I'm too busy and I also do have to enlist in the military soon. If I do date and the news breaks, and I leave for the military then I think it'll be bad for my partner. So I think dating will be difficult for awhile.

That door to his heart remains shut. He doesnt see himself dating anytime soon due to schedule and also impending enlistment

- July 2017 (Jiscovery & Post SP interviews)

Reveal hidden contents

I want to experience love, i want to date

Friendship or Love? I should be past Friendship and look for love

Take her with me?

Actually i had a lot of thought regarding that.. If i have a girl i truly love, I think i will keep loving her..

And the door to his heart is wide open now.

He says hes ready for love. Hes keen about it.

He also "thought alot" about his feelings and dating.

If you think about it..his schedule was even crazier cause aft SP he had post interviews, many other promo schedules, wrapping up for adverts and also his concert. And the military enlistment. Those factors havent change. In fact he is even more pressed for time. The only difference that cause this change in his mentality about dating is because he met the one. The one he fell in love with. Otherwise i cant find other plausible explanation.

My topic of discussion included his demeanor..il get to that later as this post became rather long already. 

I agree. He had a complete change of tune. What happened within that timeframe? I'd like to think Hyunnie happened. haha. Baby Cupid shot his arrow and made him change his outlook. That "someone" became an exception to his rules and reasons of "I can't date now" to "I want to date and love now." Even more is he is willing to continue loving that person even during his MS. It sounds as if he already has a specific person in mind when he made that statement. He's definitely in too deep.

Can I just say I always enjoy reading your posts- analysis to connecting the dots. I can't wait to read your next one re: demeanor. Thanks!

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Thanks @riririru this made me squeal so much this morning!!

Surely, his heart fluttered too!!! Even I, upon rewatching the scenes (again and again and again), felt serious heart fluttering!

PLEASE BE TOGETHER GUYSSSS

I want to know what was most heart fluttering scene for each??? rain scene, tie scene, first kiss, 3rd kiss, or shoulder kiss  What about you guys? 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I agree with you also. I like that the both of them recognizes that beinf an actor is part of their job but they still are their own person in the end. Hence I believe that anything private, they would also prefer to keep it to themselves. Of course, if they are really IN love with each other, they also wouldn't be able to hide much from their interviews and all hence all the suspicious activity that has been happening since SP ended. 

Reveal hidden contents

BTW dearie, which website will you recommend to go to for reference. Gosh you're really good you know! To self study for language all in your own. 

Awwwwwww!!! Hyunni looks so cute and looks exactly the same here. Wonder if Wookie saw her younger pics from before. Keke. 

I am sure the man does his homework well...he's own ship's shipper <--- does this even make sense? lol 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Yay! Thank you dearie! Heheh. @stucked @waveoflove

There's no such news dearie! Its just that wookie is in Jeju with his friends and hyunni interview.. Have u read that yet? U totally should. That's a good bomb! Hahahs! 

Aahhhh!!!! THE MANY 101 REASONS WHY I LOVE OUR JIJI SHIP HAVEN!!!! THANK YOU @babyval22 for the clarifications! My delulu bipolar sister called me crying about it. My first question was "What did my girls in Soompi say about it?" LOL!!! Because unless my DETECTIVE /CSI/ FBI has broken it down, then whatever info you reading is irrvelant! Enough said! Done! Lmao!!! Omg she had my heart hurting just thinking about it!!! :huh: Anyways @babyval22 I will be catching up and jumping in after 10pm tonight, because I can!!! And I LOVE OUR SHIP SO MUCH!!!! WOOOWHOOO!!! 

tenor.gif

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, nikih said:

I want to know what was most heart fluttering scene for each??? rain scene, tie scene, first kiss, 3rd kiss, or shoulder kiss  What about you guys? 

Defn the tie scene for me. the power of his eyes.. omg... my heart fluttered like a butterfly. wahaha. 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aahhhh!!!! THE MANY 101 REASONS WHY I LOVE OUR JIJI SHIP HAVEN!!!! THANK YOU @babyval22 for the clarifications! My delulu bipolar sister called me crying about it. My first question was "What did my girls in Soompi say about it?" LOL!!! Because unless my DETECTIVE /CSI/ FBI has broken it down, then whatever info you reading is irrvelant! Enough said! Done! Lmao!!! Omg she had my heart hurting just thinking about it!!! :huh: Anyways @babyval22 I will be catching up and jumping in after 10pm tonight, because I can!!! And I LOVE OUR SHIP SO MUCH!!!! WOOOWHOOO!!! 

omg we miss you so much! This ship is sure a crack ship on steroid and i wouldn't have it any other way!

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, tomago said:

Defn the tie scene for me. the power of his eyes.. omg... my heart fluttered like a butterfly. wahaha. 

hmmm, the tie scene would be for me as well, I think! the emotions there were all raw, his and hers! OMG! If we were to watch the BTS as well, you can literally see the tension in JCW! He was feeling restless before the scene. I think having NJH like that close to him, was also doing things to him and his  ehem! Not going to start here, I might wake up the #byeontaesquad who is mostly in dreamland I think LMAO!

• Like 20