[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

But still they are from the pokemon family,right?haha...

Your words had turned to edited photo :D

LOLing here we used to lurk on IG for updates now they lurk here as well. *waves to all lurkers* hey ji hyung-yang-ie are you here too?

2 minutes ago, ehead said:

You think I'm really that delulu, hahaha!

Imagine texting my son to ask about these characters..... Oh! My!!! 

(Am still at work thou ....:bawling:)

Roflmao!

• Like 16

Haha yup pokemon family @pauliza

Theres a short few months me n my husband was swept with pokemon mania n would drive ard looking for pokeballs n rare pokemons haha. It was gd fun.

Hee @gglex6275 rem this post from hyunnie. Shes the one equating her spoons to that of alakazam

@ehead omg really.. U text ur son asking about pokemon. Too cute...

• Like 15

This just come to my mind. We all know that JCW does not follow anyone on IG and does not like or comment on other IG posts. This shows how careful and cautious he is to avoid any unnecessary scandal. So for him to name dropping NJH like it's hot on national TV is quite telling right, chingus?

IMG_8140.jpg

cant tell, cant admit, can't show you to the world now, just not yet

IMG_8139.jpg

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, hon3yb33 said:

when is the monthsary/anniversary of JiBong? thank you

16 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Uh no idea actually

Anniversary? 

We all skip this question and jump to the question of when would they get married.:glasses:

8 minutes ago, ehead said:

kekkekekeke, LMAO, too cute:blush:

Yesterday is the first day, we didn't get any update from our Wookie and Hyunie. NO IG updates from themselves or friends, NO interviews, Tv shows, vlive. I missed them alot. :bawling:

• Like 18

10 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I noticed people standinf in the bg too! Did SBS or PD notes release this pic or I wonder if this this Wookie personal pic that he likes. Hahahs. Any chingu can confirm? Keke. And OMG. Each time I watch their kiss and bed scene, it never fails to bother me. Oops! These 2. How did an innocent 22 year old turn into this lady? Wookie will forever be the oppa who will be credited for turning hyunni into an adult. Hahahahah. At least no one can take that away from us! Muahahahah! 

Yes, and he seems to be liking that scene the most. and not to mention I'm curious as to why he had that genuine smile all along the scene. I'm seriously desperate for the BTS of that particular lovable and memorable rain-scene. just what are they doing before the take? huhuuu that dreamy gazes he had upon her just adorable ;____; she sure knows a lot more than we imagine LOL i'm just 3 years older than her and imagining myself doing the same to stranger just freaking me out LMAO she must be feeling super comfortable and familiar (here we go with the word familiar i've been using whenever i'd like to describe their connection LOL).

10 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

Oooohhh.... I appreciate the pics very very much! Thank you!  *grinning like the Cheshire Cat*

No worries... won't get a fever or heart attack ... I'd hyperventilate for a while at most, then grow horns, then pounce on the husband. And if the husband is not in the mood, I'll taze him and have my way! Muahahahah! lol

I see that your hubby should be feeling grateful to JiJi as well LOL

then how about a single and desperate girl like me?

tell me what to do sunbae~~~~LOL

that oppa sure ruined my innocent mind *runs fast*

9 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL!!! Yay chingu! Anything for our ship!!! I was blown away to. LOL! 

Reveal hidden contents

I was considering to do one with his other films just for the sake of comparissons but LOL! I don't need to be petty when I can enjoy watching him oogling her. LOL!!! 

we are all blown away and barely hang in our sanity bcs of this couple LOL I'm doomed T_T

9 hours ago, masthu said:

@miss0115  A big YES to all what you said chingu!!!! Doesn't ones inner child come out with who you are most comfortable with?? When your inner child comes out You act and say the silliest and the random stuff where in front of another person ull feel embarrassed! Remember BTS of him showing off his socks, playing with her scarf, trying to step on her feet, pushing her like a kid, asking for milkshake, riding the bicycle with her??!! I can go on and on kekeke. When i compare the pics he took with his mom and the way he behaves with hyunnie around, why does it give me the similar vibes?? He seems so comfortable with his mom and its exactly the same way he behaves around her!!! Am I imagining stuff? Do correct me if I'm wrong

Yes chingu she's matured and very independent. Isn't it a turn on for men and i luv her for pursuing her studies!!!

Exactly my point. This thought ever crossed my mind that wookie somehow kind of a bit over-reacting around her. but it's just cute. it doesn't seems like he is the older one here. and (sorry that i need to mention this) but i've compared how he interact with hyuni and his previous co-stars and it's like he's totally break the boundaries. he is so carefree and all smiles. i can see a "human ji chang wook" in him during the bts. that's why in my previous post i've ever said about I can see him a bit warmer (?) now. Love works its magic for both of them.

Truuuueee, she is no longer gf material but a housewife material too. They can have their only healing session *cough* whenever they need it. I bet life for him will get less stress and dull with her. well, body does recognized something that mind can't even realized, no? :) 

6 hours ago, love4life said:

HAH! You're obviously done:joy: No seriously, you're right.. he didn't have to actually get that close.. 

I just had a thought all of the sudden.. you know the famous 'whispering' in the bed? Did he sniff her? Did she, as @miss0115 said, smell that good? :ph34r:i mean.. what were those smiles and tight embraces? 

But as they say (or maybe they don't) what happens under the blanket, stays under the blanket... That part seems very personal and i am not going to start talking about it again.... i mean it, i am not:ph34r:

It ain't his fault after all.. She is so huggable and cute.. No wonder KYW wants to pinch her cheek and pat her butt.. JCW probably wants to hug her like a bear and put her in his pocket:D

Its more likely in every hug scene he seems like somehow sniffing her LMAO my heart's melts whenever I see both hugging each other and any other skinship they had T_T and look the way he hugs her like there is no tomorrow >< yes, i guess in real life she even looks more cute, adorable, and squishy (?) LOL (she may be cute but she is hawt as well *smirking*). 

How I wish I could send a telepathy to wookie oppa and say to him "don't hesitate, this is the right time, don't waste your chance, she is a nice catch" so bad T______T

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, i see some posts about the same sandals spotted in jcw video similar with MUA unnie. and I rem that ytd I saw some posts in IG pointed out the time difference when jcw at dog cafe and njh going shopping, and they said its 2 hours apart. it means they are not literally visitting the same place in the same time.

Hmm its up to everyone's logical thinking, but as for me, my delulu mind take over me and all I can say is it might be possible for them hanging around together yesterday. but again, this is only my thinking. don't take it seriously. haha~

And as much as I want to spazz more about their *hawt* times, I need to refrain from doing so now since I'm back at work LOL so unnideul~~ please be nice to me ;_______; ROFL

Spoiler

ac7aa477e047966bcfdea893d2951a90.jpg

Spoiler

58140579dcd73486eaf3fa240511b559.jpg

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, ehead said:

Haaaaaahahahha. You are so funny!! I'm sorry but I died laughing. ROFL..

Your son is so cute.

Your son was like what??? r u playing pokemon go??

U asking are they friends..... I died.... :grin::D

Image result for rofl gif

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, nikih said:

This just come to my mind. We all know that JCW does not follow anyone on IG and does not like or comment on other IG posts. This shows how careful and cautious he is to avoid any unnecessary scandal. So for him to name dropping NJH like it's hot on national TV is quite telling right, chingus?

Jiji's quotes day :lol:

• Like 15

Credit to owners

Silent lurker here! (How I wish I know how to hide pix)Just passing by...

JCW did say he was ticklish on this part of his body right?ehem...I guess it depends on the person touching it then!

• Like 15

@sharreb aigoo chingu I have like 5 pages or so to back read on I think lol. I actually had to work today lol! I came in to try current on whats new but my client today had some needs I needed to tend so I was unable to jump in and spazz freely. LOL! But you are right chingu! I sure do be losing sleep over here when I should be working, or sleeping, I am in here almost 24hrs. LOL! No wonder I made top three lol!! (But really emabarassed!). Kekekeke! 

For the past two weeks I have been spazzing full time and working 25% lol! So now I need to put in actual effort lol. I am still trying to get my way out of going on this retreat tomorrow which I have not even packed for lol. I do not want to be away from our ship especially for when our prince oppa will be on live. :bawling:

I swear I wanna be super dramatic and cry me a river!!!! :lol: Anyhow still sorting things out with my client so I hope to jump back in later love. You are most welcome! Dying to SPAZZ DELULU style!!! But my bills are calling me. LOL!!!.

Talk to you soon chingu! :huh:

rs_560x308-140805112956-2014-08-05_11_24

• Like 13

Haha omg u two @ehead and @waveoflove k k k made my belly ache from laughing. Gonna hand u joint trophy for the day.

@Hello_JIS i feel u. N d sad thing is we have to get use to this.. no news. For today lets survive 24hrs until jcw vlive. Maybe we will get sth interesting tomorrow.

@MoonlightSerenade oh hang in there chingu. When worklife intrudes onto shipper life.. Wait its the other way round.. Haha. Im sad too when i cant freely com in to spazz. Im getting my fix ryt now too. Cause the whole aftnoon session has meeting wif director n clients..wouldnt be able to peep in. But i thk we should be save for the day.. No bombs i thk.

Even refreshin ig makes me sad.. Repeating the mantra be sane, be patient. No news is good news. #layinglowtogetherisgood 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I swear I wanna be super dramatic and cry me a river!!!! :lol: Anyhow still sorting things out with my client so I hope to jump back in later love. You are most welcome! Dying to SPAZZ DELULU style!!! But my bills are calling me. LOL!!!.

Talk to you soon chingu! :huh:

no don't go...hachima

Spoiler

i have goodies

Spoiler

for you 

Spoiler

• Like 7

drought season...gotta get used to this..the feels. im having withdrawals, feeling sad...but i know we can look forward to wookie's live this friday which is in two days! hopefully we will hear him drop another bomb even if it's a slight one...our hyunnie usually updates her IG frequently like every couple days so we should see something...i think hyunnie still has another interview coming out...and the director cut's dvd is coming out soon? 

i saw the release date is 9/30 - is that true? is anyone planning on buying? i keep checking IG and twitter every so often and refreshing this thread...guess we have to start getting used to drought season until wookie is back and maybe we can all celebrate if something comes up

• Like 10

4 hours ago, hon3yb33 said:

i totally agree, their after laundry kiss got more aggressive, daring, hot and intimate. I couldn't believe that NJH hasnt dated the way she received and reciprocated JCW she's so good.
That kiss was more like the feelings between JCW-NJH not JiBong anymore. It's more than acting... :wub:
I wonder how many takes did it take just to film that hot kiss? :D

I concur!! I saw her kiss scene clip on youtube in SKL drama.. it doesnt look as steamy as her kiss in SP. I mean talking about someone who never be in serious relationship. Either JCW is a very good leads or these two are up to something :ph34r:

Spoiler

• Like 9