[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Looks almost the same? Ya i dont thk she cares about repeating her outfit. She just wears what shes comfortable in. So effortless.

1 hour ago, aladidah said:

OMG!!!! Wookie and Hyunnie have forever ruined Kdrama for me. I cannot and will not be picking up any new or old kdramas anytime soon or possibly never cos my expectations are now through the roof. Anytime I see another couple on my screen trying to be romantic and all i swear i catch myself rolling my eyes....I almost feel offended lol! 

I kinda take this as a good thing cos i really do want to reduce the amount of Kdramas i watch and well this certainly did it. While Wookie is in the army and Hyunnie is in Univ, I do hope to go make something of myself, be back in two years and pick up from where we left off. 

yup totally not able to start watching anything else anytym soon. We r so spoilt with SP, evythg pales in comparison.

My husband finds it odd i cant move on. He said it must have been special haha. Truly SP and JCW-NJH is special.

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

When Ji Hyun eats and talks at the same time. Like a boss!!! That's exactly mah gurl!!!! 

NJH: Chang Wook oppa. :) 

KYW: Ji Chang Wook shi. :wink: 

When there's a difference in the way they address the guy. Woot!

Wah, I din even catch the diff when they address jcw!! Woots!!

• Like 15

So, how many times already we heard "Chang Wook oppa" LOL

I go for Yewon digging out more! hahaha

Sooooo cute how Yewon talking about the BTS as if she is one of viewers -just like us- XD

And huhuhuuuuuu how they re-enacting the Epilogue just now issss adoraaaabbbleeeee <3 Makes me miss this duo so much LOL 

YASSSSH FINALLY SOMEONE MENTIONING ABOUT SESSION 2 UHUUUU

*sorry for spazzing again LOL*

• Like 16

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Omo! Omo! Hello chingus! I don't know where to start, fell asleep thankfully and I just woke up to see we are just coming around the bend to 400 pages lol. So babygirl is on? Anyone care to update me the last 10 pages in a summary? 

large.gif

I will PM you with something !

• Like 9

On 7/23/2017 at 11:27 PM, aladidah said:

OMG!!!! Wookie and Hyunnie have forever ruined Kdrama for me. I cannot and will not be picking up any new or old kdramas anytime soon or possibly never cos my expectations are now through the roof. Anytime I see another couple on my screen trying to be romantic and all i swear i catch myself rolling my eyes....I almost feel offended lol! 

I kinda take this as a good thing cos i really do want to reduce the amount of Kdramas i watch and well this certainly did it. While Wookie is in the army and Hyunnie is in Univ, I do hope to go make something of myself, be back in two years and pick up from where we left off. 

LOL im ruined as well to point i have stopped watching romantic dramas and planning to watch thrillers hehe

Andwaaaaaaae @aladidah chingu you are leave us...!!! :bawling:

You are stuck with this thread and with all the chingus until our ship gets married if the almighty wills!!!!

We have too much material to spazz until wookie comes so hold tight luv until oppa comes and claims hyunnie :heart:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Omo! Omo! Hello chingus! I don't know where to start, fell asleep thankfully and I just woke up to see we are just coming around the bend to 400 pages lol. So babygirl is on? Anyone care to update me the last 10 pages in a summary? 

I thought you said you will be camping all dawn? Lol

I was afraid you be like .... :blush::D:wub:     this morning. Heeee

533020741e3a053db59241c56110991e--makeup

• Like 11