[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, stucked said:

*gently smacks @valleryrose head* 

DUDE!! You can't be seriously believing that mannerlegs-thingy during their kisses. I mean, who kisses passionately and then the man's legs are spread out.. Like no! It's possible with pecks but not the sucking-faces-kisses (did that just came out of my mouth?)

Andweeeeee!!!!

*runs away to find some holy water*

Ouch!! *thanks I needed that*

ROFL!! Of course not!! And I know that.. but that just put a disturbing image in my mind..!! 

That full frontal kisses thing revived me though.. *evil perverted glint in eyes*  I can totally see how fulfilling in can get..  *adding sucking-faces-kisses to the mix*

Ahem.. 

*some holy water for me too*

*I'm beyond redemption though* 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Wow so many pages to backtrack!

Btw I think I know the real reasons why wookie keeps on name-dropping hyunnie on "visiting him in army" topic. This is my theory so sorry if this sounds a bit far-fetched. He keeps on name-dropping jihyun's name every time the interviewer brings out that topic to:

- Make every one get used to the idea of jihyun visiting him in the army. If later in the future rumours about them surface, he can pull the "she promised to visit me in the army" card without denying nor agreeing everything 

- Test the waters. He probably wants to see people's reaction to his answers, and at the same time he managed to sink his other ships

The reason why he mentioned twice is because:

- Twice is the current it-group in SK, so it's a safe answer, or it can be because

- He had fond memories with jihyun & twice 

Agreed.

He is trying to get feedback and sounding out people. And I was laughing at "sink his other ships". HAHAHAHA. No he did not, did he? PWAHAHAHA!

And, mentioning TWICE and NJH in the same sentence is his safest bet. It's like hiding a secret in plain sight. Smart guy. :) 

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, stucked said:

*gently smacks @valleryrose head* 

DUDE!! You can't be seriously believing that mannerlegs-thingy during their kisses. I mean, who kisses passionately and then the man's legs are spread out.. Like no! It's possible with pecks but not the sucking-faces-kisses (did that just came out of my mouth?)

Men who want to stake their territory quickly and hence, need to multi-task? :wink:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, holdontight said:

There was a misunderstanding...one actress...

함께 작품을 한 여배우... it means ... the actress that did play at the same drama

'한' in Korean has many meanings. 

1) one

2) did

ahhhhh... icic... thanks for clarifying! :) but... if so... it's still possible that the one he meant was NJH... so... there's still hope!!! hahahaha :D 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

According to this one only 1 actress promised to come visit JCW in the army. And we know from previous interviews that NJH promised to come. So... is the 1 actress JCW is saying our NJH?? #imnotbeingdelusionedright? :rolleyes: *going out to scream & jump for joy first*

Oh I noticed NJH is the only one he called ji hyunni..... sweeeeeeeeet!!!! She's like... at the TOP of the pecking order! Woo Hoo!

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Before I head out I wanted to share Hyunie's interview on SBS Entertainment Tonight for those who weren't able to catch it. Enjoy chingus and keep the thread going. 

WOW thank you for the video, i was looking for it, i have to wait for subs because i don't understand korean but i really need the video to make gifs for my tumblr account :D:D

For what i saw in twitter about her interview i laughed a lot, she is such a cutie :wub: and i love when she calls him "Oppa" :heart: my feelings

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Men who want to stake their territory quickly and hence, need to multi-task? :wink:

M-m-multi-task??? *gulp* How? Explain you, you psychotherapist you. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Like 15

17 hours ago, holdontight said:

This translation was almost correct! 

But the last sentence is little bit incorrect,

오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다. He added (plus smiley) " I would be very thankful and might cry If she comes." 

It will be more close translation...I hope!

OHHHHH sweet Lord!!! Chincha can't believe he said that!!! Chingu you almost gave me a heart attack! Thank you for your effort chingu  :heart:. He definitely is crazy about her :wub:. Poor wookie!! :D 

My poor heartu !!!

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, holdontight said:

This translation was almost correct! 

But the last sentence is little bit incorrect,

오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다. He added (plus smiley) " I would be very thankful and might cry If she comes." 

It will be more close translation...I hope!

Yupyup! Edited it already! Cant believe i read 울 as 올 orzzz

http://naver.me/54YmmxlY

TvCast link for jihyun on hanbam incase SBS blocked the video on your country(like mine grr ㄱ_ㄱ)

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

whoa, you are right, the most fluttering scene was that scene, and that was the one Wookie posted on his IG 101 Reasons, right? *ayieeeee* *runs away screaming* These two will kill me! I am going to die of heart attack!

whoa:heart::D

this is fun

• Like 7

More translated interview bits from NJH's interview (don't think these were shared yet):

Awwww... both of them really enjoyed filming this drama didn't they?? Glad that this drama worked out greatly for the both of them! hopefully not only just career-wise but also relationship-wise.. :wink: but no pressure!!  :D 

• Like 24