[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Ohh gosh I can't even imagine the frontal kisses situation. I think the byeontae gals can explain the ingredients and steps for the kind of position:lol:

And I am betting my limbs here, those gals' brain are on a rampage right now.. I sense them.. hovering.. and in 3.. 2.. 1.. 

• Like 15

17 hours ago, riririru said:

I found this http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913

약 한달 뒤 군입대를 앞둔 지창욱은 앞서 남지현이 면회를 간다고 하자 ‘됐다. 안와도 된다’고 말했던 사연을 털어놨다. 그는 “장난이다. 와주면 너무 고맙다. 그 당시에는 ‘면회 갈게’라는 말이 꼭 저를 놀리는 것 같았다.(웃음) 그래서 일부러 애써 ‘그래 오지마. 난 안 와도 잘할 수 있어’라는 마음이었다. 오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다.

There was a story of Ji changwook who is going to enlist next month telling Nam Jihyun "It's okay. You dont have to visit me". 
Changwook : it was just a joke. I would be grateful if she would come. At that time the word "i will visit you" sound as if she was teasing me. (smile) so i said in purpose "it's okay. Dont come. I can do well even if (you) dont come" He added "i would be grateful if she come but im not sure if she will come

OMOOOO :heart: :heart:. He's down right honest when its comes to hyunnie and doesnt hide his feelings ! WAY TO GO WOOKIE!!!!  :D

• Like 20

Spoiler

JCWs bracelet he wore today...any symbol behind it cause i saw he likes to wore recently? I hope he's still single. I mean , hopefully he doesn't has girlfriend yet since we all know that JCW likes privacy. 

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

Protective sister of our lovely JH 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

SUPER LIKE! One good thing about the drama is that they found new and unlikely friends!!!  SISMANCE! NJH needs more girlfriends!!!! Oh hello there @Hello_JIS you changed avi as well. Niiiice!! *high fives*

high fivessssssss~

Now i am making new post here just coz I want to watch my girl's *kiss-and-kiss-and-kiss*

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

It's all for the love of education. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aren't you super proud of yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHA! You've got legions under you now, pervy-overlord! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 14

17 hours ago, valleryrose said:

(If the translation is correct.. sorry for doubting it.. thanks for sharing!!)

Omo.. it tugs at my heart strings..

《And didn't Hyunie mention it too..?

About the team visiting him.. she said he said  no..but she'll talk to him again about it or  something..

P.S. I am just trying to confirm. *don't hit me*》

Which means shes's not happy that wookie asked her not to visit him!!! So it also means she wanna visit him :heart: . Am i reading it all wrong chingus?

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo 20cm diff is still ok.. Cause i dont thk ur oppa minds too much giving the manner legs for the kiss scenes

And if my memory serves me right he even leans in for it..

@love4life i love that neck nuzzling scene too when he was getting comfort from BH. While i was watchin it then i kp thking hey this should be a comforting hug but im getting sensual vibes. I really tot his lips would touch the side of her neck.

@crazymama already gave us the gif. Thx

@stucked u've caught up? Almost didnt recognise u cause u change ur profile pic.

HEEEEEEY *chu* *chu* :) 

Not exactly caught up as I was watching the interview then got distracted again. HAHAHAHA! I'm drowning in pages!!!!!! *cries again*

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

Which means shes's not happy that wookie asked her not to visit him!!! So it also means she wanna visit him :heart: . Am i reading it all wrong chingus?

Hahaha.. I am not sure if that's what she said.. sorry!! :)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

<_< oh didn't they just ruin it for us..?? 

*will take sometime to recover*

*will ROFL later on*

*gently smacks @valleryrose head* 

DUDE!! You can't be seriously believing that mannerlegs-thingy during their kisses. I mean, who kisses passionately and then the man's legs are spread out.. Like no! It's possible with pecks but not the sucking-faces-kisses (did that just came out of my mouth?)

Andweeeeee!!!!

*runs away to find some holy water*

• Like 14

3 hours ago, stucked said:

W-W-WAIT? WHAT?

Why would Ji Chang Wook use Twice and Nam Ji Hyun in the context of visiting the army? (Btw, is this the correct translation? HAHAHA!) WHY? I mean, suuuure, TWICE is currently the most popular girl group in KPop. *rolls eyes 3x*  But! Nam Ji Hyun? She's no idol and still much a baby in the eyes of Kent. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JI CHANG WOOK SSI??? 

*goes backreading again*

I know right, it was as if all he focused on was the word girl, then Boom, his mind zoned in to NJH! Wtf, man, she is not really a singer LOL, don't tell me that he was so fascinated with her singing when she sang on stage with PHS! Chinchayo, Wookie? I know love can make one blind, but in this case, it seems to have made you deaf as well. LMAO!

NJH was not even categorized as an idol, right? What would she do for his army buddies? Oh wait notif came, jichangwook posted something on IG *rushes to IG*

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

this is the actual article i found on naver about the "not knowing any other girl groups but if someone was to visit it will be nice if it was twice, but my buddies will like it if Hyunni comes also" 
if anyone needed it referenced.. 
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=481705&refer=portal

here is the original paragraph (I highlighted our girl's name)

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

• Like 19