[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

27 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

@lividc your translation is spot on, no worries there! I can't believe he brought Jihyun's name into the topic LOOL  :love: edit: Idk what the chinese says lol, I just know that's what it says in Korean! 

Thank you for the correction. Do not apologize for accuracy! In order for us shippers to sail smoothly we need the right corrdinates. :wink: "Matched Well" is still a beautiful compiment. :)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@pinklalaland Thank you for correction, just as I suspected lol hope it won't create confusion on sns 

Even acct google translation what he said reads 

goengjanghi jal maj-assda - very well matched 

@onlysb1 no problemm :D and oh wow, maybe I looked down google trans a bit lolol 

4 minutes ago, biejuju said:

@pinklalaland come **hugs** :D we are happier with the good teamwork & well matched pair....**clap clap**

@biejuju  aww thank youu :relaxed:

• Like 8

Now Chingus here are some off the topic randoms of the pros in favor of our NJH. 

We all know how important his mama is to him. I believe that bringing a woman to his mom will be of the upmost consideration. And need I say more who better than to fit into that role? *flips hair* :lol:

And the number 8 means infinity. Just saying. :wub:

• Like 12

18 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Looking at my perspective as a mom, I think that she is at the right age to make decisions and if I was her mom, I would be proud of her for taking her acting career and honing it to the next level. I'm a bit conservative tho, so I probably would not allow her to do so much skinship with a guy for the sake of acting alone. You can create chemistry without over the top skinship and would prob tell her not to agree on torrid kissing scenes. Therefore, in conclusion, thus, moving forward, I think that since her parents approved, they may already have had a reassurance from JCW himself and their agencies that he will not take advantage of NJH and shame her in anyway. So there was probably a can-I-ask-permission-to-date-your-daughter kinda talk between the 2 parties. So the end result was a comfortable working atmosphere for them.

Its my delulu mind again. pardon. *chants* back to earth back to earth

woahhhh:wub:  I dearly pray this to be real chingu!!!  My shipping heart beats fast :heart:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, chawanmushijjang said:

IMHO, "well-matched" is even better than "gift"!!!! 

By using "well-matched", JCW seems to imply that NJH (despite lesser popularity, smaller fanbase, etc etc.) is his equal in terms of acting skills, professionalism, dedication, character analysis, and other work-related areas... (and hopefully, perhaps even in personality, character, life goals, attitude towards life...) There is the element of a gentleman's respect to his leading lady, and definitely no hint of him regarding her as a junior actress. That's a really positive comment! 

*snap*snap*flips hair:wub:

• Like 13

@chemistry143 u wanted the pic of his bracelet accesory?

UzdrCBS.jpg

I actually hav a hard tym comparing if its the same. He for sure took it off n today we wore it on his left hand.. And there's less clear up close photo of his left hand. This is the best i could find

wekQNd0.jpg

It seems similar but on some angles the chain kinda looks thinner. Hes also not wearing it solo. He has another thin leather bracelet.

Love his blue jeans look. The shirt is vy similar to his 24miracle event outfit.

@pinklalaland thanks for helping us defuse the bomb. U need to pop in more regularly so that we dont go off the rails hyper based on ig posts. But im still happy. "Matched very well" is still good. At least the NJH name being brought up when ask about girl group was legit. And they r both still showering each other with praises. 

And both r such eye candies. Two thumbs up to their hair n makeup stylists.

@attriste save travellin for ur last leg of the flight. A mini bomb went off n its slightly of a false alarm. But its still ok. The ship is intact :)

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@biejuju Agreed! They are clearly in very good terms, couldn't make me happier :bawling: I just felt I needed to address all these misunderstandings so sorry for ruining the mood :(

Don't worry. It's good we get someone who understand the language & give us shipper here the correct translation for better understanding. I'm happy joining this thread before & now become a silent reader. As much as i hope JCW & NJH be together i don't want a baseless assumption for them from misunderstanding coz other than having fun on this ship i'm also JCW's fan & NJH's (new) fan & hope for their success in their career. Thanks for inform us the correct translation.

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

@lividc your translation is spot on, no worries there! I can't believe he brought Jihyun's name into the topic LOOL  :love: edit: Idk what the chinese says lol, I just know that's what it says in Korean! 

Thanks a lot for the reminder friend..!! This was necessary.. :)

EDIT: Turns out we can keep spazzing..!! LMAO!!

The last part of your post though..  :love:

*Happy dancing*

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

IMHO, "well-matched" is even better than "gift"!!!! 

By using "well-matched", JCW seems to imply that NJH (despite lesser popularity, smaller fanbase, etc etc.) is his equal in terms of acting skills, professionalism, dedication, character analysis, and other work-related areas... (and hopefully, perhaps even in personality, character, life goals, attitude towards life...) There is the element of a gentleman's respect to his leading lady, and definitely no hint of him regarding her as a junior actress. That's a really positive comment! 

**clap clap clap*** hihi as long not 'oppa-dongsaeng' phrase...kekeke :blush:

• Like 11

On 7/17/2017 at 8:46 AM, moonlightserenade said:
  Hide contents

Just imagining our Jiji actually dating this way. Oh delulu minds is shipping ... :star::heart: .... can we just talk about his voice though? I swoon E V E R Y T I M E !!!! :wub:

The imagination got the better of us  :lol:. Talk about voice i'm swooning ryt now haha. Yesterday my mom was gushing about his voice  :heart: . What about his laughter chingu??!! :D

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@chemistry143 u wanted the pic of his bracelet accesory?

I actually hav a hard tym comparing if its the same. He for sure took it off n today we wore it on his left hand.. And there's less clear up close photo of his left hand. This is the best i could find

It seems similar but on some angles the chain kinda looks thinner. Hes also not wearing it solo. He has another thin leather bracelet.

Love his blue jeans look. The shirt is vy similar to his 24miracle event outfit.

yes thank you! i have a hard time seeing if they are different or the same aswell? just to keep my hopes on an low, i will just say they are different.. for now.. 

• Like 10