[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, kuuto said:

Btw anybody know how the rating perform? I saw from wikipedia seems that not doing very well..

The online views is around 2.5 bil. Not bad it has been topping the chart. The rating on wiki is mainly on tv broadcasting for 10pm timeslot. 

19 hours ago, Anna Le said:

Isn't that mark part her face changing magic? what does it have to do with her power? I thought she called the Qi guy god father? I watched it raw so most of it is just guessing lol

Yes, the mark shows her face has changed for others to see. She calls him god father because he tells her now that she "saved" the King from the 'god test" -  he wants to sponsor her to be the empress and wants her to remember the favor and he will protect her interests. i don't think he was her godfather prior to this though.  He says that she has a dominant star chart.  I think they said that the real  Yuwenzi  ran off with her servant - but if she has a big destiny she may turn up later.

54 minutes ago, kuuto said:

Btw anybody know how the rating perform? I saw from wikipedia seems that not doing very well..

For television broadcast, the drama scored around .6% ~ .7%, which is actually quite good for its late night timslot. While online rating is always the top rank with 2.7 billion views. I think by tomorrow they would hit 3 billions views:))

1 hour ago, Pandafighter86 said:

For television broadcast, the drama scored around .6% ~ .7%, which is actually quite good for its late night timslot. While online rating is always the top rank with 2.7 billion views. I think by tomorrow they would hit 3 billions views:))

Wow online with 3 billions view, that's amazing. This is playing around 10-11 pm slot right? Is it the same online and TV for the slot? It's good though for tv ratings at that time to hv 6-7%. 

It still has many mysteries that yet to be revealed, and the story still revolves around deep water kingdom...can't wait for the story of another journey to other kingdom since that means both of them can finally meet the real nemesis.

9 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

The online views is around 2.5 bil. Not bad it has been topping the chart. The rating on wiki is mainly on tv broadcasting for 10pm timeslot. 

its wiki ratings are fine 

7 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

Wow online with 3 billions view, that's amazing. This is playing around 10-11 pm slot right? Is it the same online and TV for the slot? It's good though for tv ratings at that time to hv 6-7%. 

It still has many mysteries that yet to be revealed, and the story still revolves around deep water kingdom...can't wait for the story of another journey to other kingdom since that means both of them can finally meet the real nemesis.

that explains its tv ratings .. that time slot is bad. 

6 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

I know there is a lot of Yehua's fans here. But i m bias as i always in favor of Ethan than Mark since their taiwanese movies like Manga and LOVE.

@Anna Le my answer to your question is a sure Nooooo. :)

Cant wait to see this:

https://m.weibo.cn/6254830693/4255455062680866

What episode is that... hope he's a good kisser lol....like make it look real, not just lips pressed together. Yehua's kisses were hot...

Really loving this drama so far. So far Wuji, as the fake emperor got himself an entire harem full of beautiful women. Fuyao was included coz she was the prime ministers goddaughter.At the end of ep 20, he was enjoying the company of the highest ranking concubine and Fuyao dresses as a enunch to steal something off him ( I missed what she wanted to steal). Might have to rewatch that bit.

I did notice many inconsistencies in the drama but still I am looking forward for next stories especially other kingdoms. As for fuyao, I think she has other main ability too apart from the one she has now. The water kingdom has an ability to control water, and now I feel curious abt fuyao's ability as later she'll be known as a princess in one of the 5 kingdoms.

The thing that fuyao gave to Wuji on ep 17, finally open the seal of power in her stone if I'm not mistaken, I wonder if she gains more through this?

Actually because the story mainly abt fuyao I just hope she can start control her own game asap and not always to be a damsel in distress and need everyone to help her again and again. 

Well, it's up ep 20 now so there'll still another 46 ep more, I just hv to wait n see.

4 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

I did notice many inconsistencies in the drama but still I am looking forward for next stories especially other kingdoms. As for fuyao, I think she has other main ability too apart from the one she has now. The water kingdom has an ability to control water, and now I feel curious abt fuyao's ability as later she'll be known as a princess in one of the 5 kingdoms.

The thing that fuyao gave to Wuji on ep 17, finally open the seal of power in her stone if I'm not mistaken, I wonder if she gains more through this?

Actually because the story mainly abt fuyao I just hope she can start control her own game asap and not always to be a damsel in distress and need everyone to help her again and again. 

Well, it's up ep 20 now so there'll still another 46 ep more, I just hv to wait n see.

agree with u!!! Hopefully she become more badass and do all the work herself....which I think will happen soon after we reach almost to the middle of the storyline. 

Spoiler

The story is moving into a more interesting subject now: harem fights. Dang, I mean this is great! We’re getting to see girls fighting each other for Wuji. And Fuyao who thought she don’t care much abt Wuji w/ other girls :)))  we finally gonna get some jealousy part next week

8 hours ago, frostflower14 said:

Really loving this drama so far. So far Wuji, as the fake emperor got himself an entire harem full of beautiful women. Fuyao was included coz she was the prime ministers goddaughter.At the end of ep 20, he was enjoying the company of the highest ranking concubine and Fuyao dresses as a enunch to steal something off him ( I missed what she wanted to steal). Might have to rewatch that bit.

so does he not care for her yet?

use spoilers also .. your talking about episode 20 without spoilers. 

6 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

which inconsistencies , also use spoiler if your talking about her future name/family.  I dont think she will gain more power until all seals broken. 

I agree that her getting helped all the time sucks. 

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

so does he not care for her yet?

use spoilers also .. your talking about episode 20 without spoilers. 

which inconsistencies , also use spoiler if your talking about her future name/family.  I dont think she will gain more power until all seals broken. 

I agree that her getting helped all the time sucks. 

Spoiler

Wuji cares for her, it's just something he must do to continue with his plan and not to make Qi zhen more suspicious. I think this also a way to keep fuyao near him in the palace and maybe by keeping other harem hevwants to test fuyao's feeling for him.

I think inconsistencies in here happened to fit the whole situation into the story: I knew that fuyao character is rash, does everything as she wants, never think twice when she does thing, But seriously, escaping from a huge manor with tight security and guards everywhere, in the middle of the night and she's wearing white outfit??? 

I know she wants to disguise as a servant to leave but she has a skill though, she can move easily if she wore black outfit. And she boldly enter the manor but not thinking on how to get out? Even xiaoqi boldly said though he's dizzy but he remembers way atound the manor when he was hold hostage there. Fuyao stays for days there and even explored a little to look for xiaoqi and still didn't look for way out?? That's why I hate this situation to make her always the damsel in distress.

Fuyao was fearless and skillfull when she fought pei yuan's evil trict in the slave prison, her skill when she still stayed in the sect also amazing....but here in the city it reduces that it always bring disaster to her. One day she can beat pei yuan and next in the forest she is under pei yuan sword, weak and can't do anything almost lost her life if only wuji hasn't come...

27 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

Hide contents

Wuji cares for her, it's just something he must do to continue with his plan and not to make Qi zhen more suspicious. I think this also a way to keep fuyao near him in the palace and maybe by keeping other harem hevwants to test fuyao's feeling for him.

I think inconsistencies in here happened to fit the whole situation into the story: I knew that fuyao character is rash, does everything as she wants, never think twice when she does thing, But seriously, escaping from a huge manor with tight security and guards everywhere, in the middle of the night and she's wearing white outfit??? 

I know she wants to disguise as a servant to leave but she has a skill though, she can move easily if she wore black outfit. And she boldly enter the manor but not thinking on how to get out? Even xiaoqi boldly said though he's dizzy but he remembers way atound the manor when he was hold hostage there. Fuyao stays for days there and even explored a little to look for xiaoqi and still didn't look for way out?? That's why I hate this situation to make her always the damsel in distress.

Fuyao was fearless and skillfull when she fought pei yuan's evil trict in the slave prison, her skill when she still stayed in the sect also amazing....but here in the city it reduces that it always bring disaster to her. One day she can beat pei yuan and next in the forest she is under pei yuan sword, weak and can't do anything almost lost her life if only wuji hasn't come...

You make sense and i see this for alot of Chinese drama's in general they like to make females have damsel in distress moments and weird power spikes etc.. 

Like she has that unbeatable sword technique yet still loses all the time it is a bit weird, i try to think about it honestly otherwise it could ruin my enjoyment but i do share your criticisms.  

19 hours ago, Anna Le said:

does anyone still thinks of Yehua? For so long when we think of Yang Mi we thinks of Mark but now its fading fast. Cant wait for Wuji and Fuyao come together..

Sure I do. But Yehua is a whole different kettle of fish compared to Wuji. Wuji, in my opinion fits with Fuyao. Yehua pretty much wouldn’t last long in this story..More moralistic, humble, etc (less street smart). -obviously if they of course take away his power to become a mortal...;)

@lonelysnowflake05 I also agree with your criticisms. Wearing white when your ninja sleuthing isn’t bright. :ph34r: 

Furthermore, agree that the damsel in distress is growing old. But they have to have a reason to bring the OTP together in each episode so I’ll forgive them. :D  Hopefully in the future she’ll save him instead....

Archived