[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never see the mark!!! lol I need to pay better attention! If the mark is showing, that means her power is coming back. Can't wait to see when she kick more awesome richard simmons and become more powerful.

9 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

I knew she is, but I didn't see it from the 1st ep, so I feel curious. I think Pandafighter86 is right, the mark shows her 'face changing' magic that fuyao used to cover her identity.

I dont think she did that someone else did. 

2 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

I watched recent ep, yes you're right.

Hide contents

The mark belongs to yuwenzi, she's related to Qi Zhen. Ep 18 fuyao lost her "new face" and asked lanzhu to do "face changing trick" again, walah the mark is there on fuyao's right cheek, and really, the process of changing her face is hillarious :D 

So the mark on her face is not hers? we all got excited ;p 

53 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I never see the mark!!! lol I need to pay better attention! If the mark is showing, that means her power is coming back. Can't wait to see when she kick more awesome richard simmons and become more powerful.

looks like we all wrong  ;p 

but we all spoiling it seems ;p 

Edit: Apparently the wikipedia updated. Ive got it. :D

Talking about the soundtrack, so far i heard 3 of it and all female.. Anybody has full list of the soundtrack? And i really love the ending song. But i cant find the clean version. Anybody have it? Thanks.

13 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Isn't that mark part her face changing magic? what does it have to do with her power? I thought she called the Qi guy god father? I watched it raw so most of it is just guessing lol

14 minutes ago, Anna Le said:

Isn't that mark part her face changing magic? what does it have to do with her power? I thought she called the Qi guy god father? I watched it raw so most of it is just guessing lol

You're right, it's part of her magic it has nothing to do with her power....fuyao took the face of Qi zhen's goddaughter, yuwenzi(?) If i'm not mistaken and she is the one who has the birthmark on her face not fuyao.

5 hours ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

You're right, it's part of her magic it has nothing to do with her power....fuyao took the face of Qi zhen's goddaughter, yuwenzi(?) If i'm not mistaken and she is the one who has the birthmark on her face not fuyao.

Yeah the mark definitely is to signify when Fuyao’s face has been under disguised.  It’s also a clever way for the drama to remind viewers that she’s under someone else’s face while still using Yangmi and not another actor. 

20 hours ago, rosierosie said:

What power? 

Ah.. it seems my page wasn't refreshed properly.

I've thought the mark belongs to yuwen zi.  Hence I wonder what power are we talking about here. Lol

34 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

What power? 

I've thought the mark belongs to yuwen zi.  Hence I wonder what power are we talking about here. Lol

people are assuming she has locked power before shes unlocking seals on her? i think they are memories not power. 

I think she was left as a child with the necklack and her memories were locked away.

55 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

So sad, need the sub for the song, wanna know the meaning of the lyric and finally we have a male singer after 3 songs all by females singers

people will sub it dw ;p 

3 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

New song added to the drama

Some thoughts on the scene's in this video *spoiler's*

Spoiler

I think the person locked up in the necklace takes over her and stabs Zhangsun Wuji or he betrayed her and this is the result but her face when she does it does not look like normal fuyao. 

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Some thoughts on the scene's in this video *spoiler's*

Hide contents

I think the person locked up in the necklace takes over her and stabs Zhangsun Wuji or he betrayed her and this is the result but her face when she does it does not look like normal fuyao. 

Please don't read this is a long (could be) spoilers, since I read the novel and also some info of the background story.

Spoiler

Fuyao supposedly a crown princess, left or abandon since child. When you see the witch FeiYan, she's the one who used her since she knows Fuyao's identity and power. Supposedly fuyao will bring either chaos or peace for every countries. Wuji was sent to kill her. Fuyao, and only fuyao, can and must open the seal of the 5 colors stone in order to get the power, Feiyan is waiting to snatch this.

I watched the bts, when every actor asked if they can choose who they want to be who in the series, the actor who acts as Qi Zhen said he wants to be FeiYan, since she knows witchcraft and she's able to control and torture Wuji. So I assume that's what makes fuyao like a mad woman and try to kill wuji. I saw in the 1st trailer that fuyao struggling so hard preventing her hand that holding the sword not to stab wuji.

In the novel (I haven't read it until the end though), fuyao is more ruthless than in the series. In the scale of 1 to 10, she has a level of 9 for ruthlessness. Actually that's why Pei Yan is so madly evil to her. Fuyao is the one who injured her face with poisonuous sword, but in the series they altered it that the maids did it.

Perhaps fuyao anger towards wuji is also because she found out that wuji actually sent to kill her but he kept it a secret. Fuyao can become scary woman if someone lie or betrayed her. 

But of course that's only my assumption though, coz the novel and the series are waaaaayyy to different.

10 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

Please don't read this is a long (could be) spoilers, since I read the novel and also some info of the background story.

Hide contents

Fuyao supposedly a crown princess, left or abandon since child. When you see the witch FeiYan, she's the one who used her since she knows Fuyao's identity and power. Supposedly fuyao will bring either chaos or peace for every countries. Wuji was sent to kill her. Fuyao, and only fuyao, can and must open the seal of the 5 colors stone in order to get the power, Feiyan is waiting to snatch this.

I watched the bts, when every actor asked if they can choose who they want to be who in the series, the actor who acts as Qi Zhen said he wants to be FeiYan, since she knows witchcraft and she's able to control and torture Wuji. So I assume that's what makes fuyao like a mad woman and try to kill wuji. I saw in the 1st trailer that fuyao struggling so hard preventing her hand that holding the sword not to stab wuji.

In the novel (I haven't read it until the end though), fuyao is more ruthless than in the series. In the scale of 1 to 10, she has a level of 9 for ruthlessness. Actually that's why Pei Yan is so madly evil to her. Fuyao is the one who injured her face with poisonuous sword, but in the series they altered it that the maids did it.

Perhaps fuyao anger towards wuji is also because she found out that wuji actually sent to kill her but he kept it a secret. Fuyao can become scary woman if someone lie or betrayed her. 

But of course that's only my assumption though, coz the novel and the series are waaaaayyy to different.

Spoiler

Was she born with this crystal though and which power is she unlocking? some power that was locked within her? 

I know shes a princess so i guess she was abandoned due to people seeing a future where she destroy's the world or something but i still dont get the power thats locked within her and why she has to unlock that. Where did she get the crystal/necklace around her neck? 

9 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Hide contents

Was she born with this crystal though and which power is she unlocking? some power that was locked within her? 

I know shes a princess so i guess she was abandoned due to people seeing a future where she destroy's the world or something but i still dont get the power thats locked within her and why she has to unlock that. Where did she get the crystal/necklace around her neck? 

The necklace was with her when the old man zhao found her. So I think whoever saved fuyao when she was a baby knew her and left the stones there. I don't know exactly what power that locked inside but...

Spoiler

She was bound to collect the seals/secrets of 5 kingdoms, and the stones can help her track down the seals/secret. I think that's why other who knew this try to get rid of her. We can see that the stone reacts to the bell that beiye has. I think she can track down all those seals and that means, she has the power over it, I assume that's the reason the witch attracted to her.

In ep 17 or 18, wuji finally knew her identity. 

14 minutes ago, lonelysnowflake05 said:

The necklace was with her when the old man zhao found her. So I think whoever saved fuyao when she was a baby knew her and left the stones there. I don't know exactly what power that locked inside but...

Hide contents

She was bound to collect the seals/secrets of 5 kingdoms, and the stones can help her track down the seals/secret. I think that's why other who knew this try to get rid of her. We can see that the stone reacts to the bell that beiye has. I think she can track down all those seals and that means, she has the power over it, I assume that's the reason the witch attracted to her.

In ep 17 or 18, wuji finally knew her identity. 

found the full version of all other songs but the ending.. fk ;p 

12 hours ago, Anna Le said:

lol I just watched ep 13 and the mark was to disguised herself to save Xiaoqui. It has nothing to do with her power. She pretends to be someone and she used that method to cover her face so she can go find the bell and save her friend/bro Seven/Xiaoqui.

6 hours ago, mrsj3n said:
6 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

What power? 

lol I got confused too. Yes, the mark is to disguised herself as Yuwen Zi. Nothing to do with her power.

8 hours ago, Wotad said:

found the full version of all other songs but the ending.. fk ;p 

Ending song 

*Nvm it got deleted*

This drama has got the best OST overall from the songs with lyrics to the background songs that I've heard in a while.  I love how they also remixed the lyric songs into background melodies during scenes too.

Archived