[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

rocs25

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, transki said:

I have been watching the raws with very lil understanding of what is really going on. Tho, I can understand a few words here and there. Can someone tell me whether she had the child?  Plz!

Yes, I believe she still have his child.

I've finished watch all the episodes. It was a sad ending as expected. I'm quite disappointed with the rush ending. I don't mind it's a sad ending, but I don't understand why they need it a rush to end it. A lot of scene is like a chop and a cut, cut and paste here and there. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, Hapiangle said:

Yes, I believe she still have his child.

I've finished watch all the episodes. It was a sad ending as expected. I'm quite disappointed with the rush ending. I don't mind it's a sad ending, but I don't understand why they need it a rush to end it. A lot of scene is like a chop and a cut, cut and paste here and there. 

Aww my poor heart!!! I hate sad ending. I hope it's not too bad of a ending!!! I'm on ep17 and I hope there is more romance soon.

On 06/04/2018 at 10:05 AM, AddictedToDramas said:

Hide contents

I know of the leaked ending to this drama already but just to double check, QS doesn’t get with anyone else after what happens at the end? She doesn’t get with PJC in the drama version, right? I don’t know if the ending I watched went all the way up to the very end.

Also, I read somewhere on Weibo that they actually filmed an alternate ending for this drama, a happy ending. I don’t know how much truth is in that weibo so don’t take my word as the final word, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. Since the original ending got leaked, it would make sense for them to ‘surprise’ viewers with a different ending if they have one filmed already. But, then again, with all the legal problems the author and drama production had, I doubt the author would want the ending changed since they like their sad endings. We shall see :) 

Haven’t watched this since I’ve been on the fence and waiting for the ending lol but I read an article about the ending

Spoiler

They did film two endings, one happy and one sad. The article also provide stills of both ending. The happy one he (the main dude) survived the bullet, woke up with her, they then have a son. The sad one is however selected for the drama and I won’t say it, unless you want me to. Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the article said reasons for two endings is just in case and they are waiting on the reaction of the viewers I think.

Hope that helps

2 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Haven’t watched this since I’ve been on the fence and waiting for the ending lol but I read an article about the ending

Reveal hidden contents

They did film two endings, one happy and one sad. The article also provide stills of both ending. The happy one he (the main dude) survived the bullet, woke up with her, they then have a son. The sad one is however selected for the drama and I won’t say it, unless you want me to. Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the article said reasons for two endings is just in case and they are waiting on the reaction of the viewers I think.

Hope that helps

I’m sad it was not the happy ending! I really like the two main leads!! Thank you for sharing! 

11 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Can someone explain to me why they film two endings? What's the purpose and do they do this for viewers purposes? Did all the episodes came out already?

The sad ending is closest to the book ending according to the article. The happy ending will make viewers happy. They filmed two ending to see whether the viewers love them so much and want a happy ending or the book fans want the book’s story to be protected. The article mentioned they were done for viewers’ reactions, however, it did not mentioned why the sad one was selected. And yes, it has finished airing, at least 3days ago I think.

6 hours ago, lovelyserenez said:

@Alila NguyenDid you see any stills of the leads' happy ending? I only saw the first brother's still. Thanks! 

The article I linked, you can see the 4 stills related to the happy ending, one with the lead actress wears purple laying on top of the male lead who’s laying in bed, followed by a boy stand between 2 guys, followed by the lead holding a little girl, followed by I’m assuming the lead actress with her son  next to someone who is in wheelchair. 

Since i I don’t watch the show and only followed the article, please let me know if the information is incorrect :) (i.e the article makes it up lol)

On 25/04/2018 at 2:32 AM, lovelyserenez said:

@Alila NguyenI don't know if the happy ending is true or not. Most of the stills including the one in the hospital were from the previous episodes.

Lol :( well, that means there was never intended to be a happy ending :( and so the “potential happy ending” might just be someone’s wishing or marketing ploy! I saw the ending (at least I think I saw it, I just didn’t go to the proper stream site and click on the last episode), but correct me if I’m being a bit optimistic, the story that was told is about how their first meeting didn’t turn out right (they didn’t remember each other) leading to the sad ending. But with it ends with their first meeting and it seems they remember, it will be a happy one? Kinda like sliding door, but without the happy side lol. So everything that was told in the drama is just a what if lol, a bad what if :tongue:

So at the end, when PTC as her if he can go back and chose SQ instead? She said if there is an "if" she WILL NOT CHOSE HIM ( I love hearing this, lol, ) but to chose the sound in her life...is that mean the sound of her life is DLK??? Is just so sad, when she finally realized how much DLK loved her but they can't be together

omg I'm on ep 40 and my heart is breaking!!!! Lianshen is so bad!!!! Why do I tortured myself!!!? This is a very good directed drama, and the clothes and scenes are well captured. So many twisted stories here. Watch on Viki.

I just wish they did not edit this drama so we can have a full explanatory story.  I must be because the author of the books giving the production a hard time so they have to edit this and that to make is seem like is not related to her novel.  BUT really, this drama have so much potential to be a HIT .  I LOVE the main leads, they match in every way from their looks to their acting to their clothes.  I wish we have another series of them again!

On 5/3/2018 at 4:35 AM, jennien said:

So at the end, when PTC as her if he can go back and chose SQ instead? She said if there is an "if" she WILL NOT CHOSE HIM ( I love hearing this, lol, ) but to chose the sound in her life...is that mean the sound of her life is DLK??? Is just so sad, when she finally realized how much DLK loved her but they can't be together

I think what she meant is that she would not choose him knowing how her love for him turns out unhappy. She wouldn't want to follow a path of pain and suffering. And she would listen to her sound, which can be interpret for YLK. 

Sigh sad ending. But what did YLK meant a out the red wine that both last one for frozen, and QS wouldn't love in pain??

Archived