Quantcast
rocs25

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

2 hours ago, Hapiangle said:

Nope. They not yet made love so far in the drama. Their first night will be on next week episode 21... I can't wait to watch it.. haha..

This is episode 21 preview:

https://youtu.be/4F-17fR5vfw

Cant wait!!! Thank you for sharing!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transki said:

Cant wait!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Haha.. I wonder how can he perform while he is hurt so badly (I think he get a gun shot on his shoulder) :tongue::flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, Hapiangle said:

Haha.. I wonder how can he perform while he is hurt so badly (I think he get a gun shot on his shoulder) :tongue::flushed:

U know the saying goes "good things come to those who waits..", he's been waiting for 2 yrs so no bullet wounds gonna stop him..no pain, no gain..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 3/5/2018 at 3:14 AM, Hapiangle said:

Can someone enlighten me, why the wife addresses his husband as " lan bo"? I thought his name was yi lian kai? What does lan bo mean?

I've now written a blog post that explains what Lan Po is and why Qin Sang calls him that. The link is here: https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/the-secret-behind-yi-lian-kai-yi-lian-shens-names-10-min-read/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, productiveprocrastinator said:

I've now written a blog post that explains what Lan Po is and why Qin Sang calls him that.

Many many thanks for the explanations.

I have a question. Someone on virtual voyage mention about Yi lian kai plays a role in Qin Sang family destruction.just wow ! Anyone knows why? 

I am so curious..thanks in advance =) 

• Like 2

Ep5 was nice! Love the interactions between Lian Kai and Qian Sang at the necklace section. Wish there were more lovey scenes between them at this point. Elvis is so handsome and cute!!! The clothes Qian Sang wears is so pretty!!! So sad 2nd bro is such an evil guy!!!! They dibt share the same mothers but still they share 1 dad. Living in this period must be tough. Family fighting for power and positions.

• Like 1

on the Opening theme song I saw that later YLK was wearing a brown uniform, instead of his usual dark or navy blue one. Did he get strip off from his rank ? 

14 hours ago, productiveprocrastinator said:

I've now written a blog post that explains what Lan Po is and why Qin Sang calls him that. The link is here: https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/the-secret-behind-yi-lian-kai-yi-lian-shens-names-10-min-read/

Thank you so much!!

So, Lan Po is the zhi right? All the brothers in the family has very nice zhi. The elder one is Xian Qiao, 2nd one is Yun Xi, 3rd one is Lan Po. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Many many thanks for the explanations.

I have a question. Someone on virtual voyage mention about Yi lian kai plays a role in Qin Sang family destruction.just wow ! Anyone knows why? 

I am so curious..thanks in advance =) 

YLK, FRC and Mr. Fan were planning a conspiracy on those upper management in the government. They wanted to accuse someone on corruption. YLK picked QS's father as the person who did the corruption. FRC went to execute the plan. That's why QS hate FRC so much.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

YLK, FRC and Mr. Fan were planning a conspiracy on those upper management in the government. They wanted to accuse someone on corruption. YLK picked QS's father as the person who did the corruption. FRC went to execute the plan. That's why QS hate FRC so much.

Thank youuu a million for the spoiler.

Wow this is so unexpected. ;(  YLk is so mean.

do how does QS end up forgiving YLK in the end?  Cause i is is just way too unforgivable 

Could it be that she will forgive him because he will go to war and possibly will not come back alive? =( 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Thank youuu a million for the spoiler.

Wow this is so unexpected. ;(  YLk is so mean.

do how does QS end up forgiving YLK in the end?  Cause i is is just way too unforgivable 

Could it be that she will forgive him because he will go to war and possibly will not come back alive? =( 

YLK killed FRC, part of it is revenge for QS, part of it is because of the benefits of his family. But FRC escape from the gun shot and YLK did not notice about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone noticed that elder bro (in wheelchair) is actually quite nice looking...! I think his wife is also nice, well, at least she's nice to QS. Unlike 2nd bro, apart from being ambitious, he also thinks the baby his wife is expecting is YLK baby. That caused more hatred. Good thing YLK & QS cleared up the misunderstanding because at first QS also thought YLK is in love with 2nd sister-in-law. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Anyone noticed that elder bro (in wheelchair) is actually quite nice looking...! I think his wife is also nice, well, at least she's nice to QS. Unlike 2nd bro, apart from being ambitious, he also thinks the baby his wife is expecting is YLK baby. That caused more hatred. Good thing YLK & QS cleared up the misunderstanding because at first QS also thought YLK is in love with 2nd sister-in-law. 

I remember in novel  : the second brothers' wife is really having YLK baby.   But  it looks like it end up YLk want both Yan yun and their baby dead  . So he wants to get rid of both. So heartless.

But he is so angry with Qs Aborted  their first baby.(yes they slept in the past).

Now QS is pregnant with the second baby ,he threaten QS to look after their baby well. If anythiNg haappen to the baby he will make sure QS buried with the baby together. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, valerie86 said:

I remember in novel  : the second brothers' wife is really having YLK baby.   But  it looks like it end up YLk want both Yan yun and their baby dead  . So he wants to get rid of both. So heartless.

But he is so angry with Qs Aborted  their first baby.(yes they slept in the past).

Now QS is pregnant with the second baby ,he threaten QS to look after their baby well. If anythiNg haappen to the baby he will make sure QS buried with the baby together. 

In the novel, did YLK really went to sleep around that much. Even with his sister-in-law and also impregnated her. Did he do that because he did likes her too or just to get at Qin Sang ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, valerie86 said:

This makes me sad!!  YLK sounds so ruthless! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, transki said:

This makes me sad!!  YLK sounds so ruthless! 

Agreed, if I'd read the novel first, I'd probably forego the drama..hopefully in the drama, he isn't going to be as ruthless with QS but they seemed to be on the same level and yet in the novel she doesn't seem as tough.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Yikes! Novel version YLK is really unlikeable and mean.  I think the Drama version of the character is much changed, no? I don't think he sleeps with 2nd sister-in-law in the drama, right? I have only seen up to ep. 5 but I thought it was mentioned that QS is still a virgin, the couple has not consumated the marriage? 

21 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Agreed, if I'd read the novel first, I'd probably forego the drama..hopefully in the drama, he isn't going to be as ruthless with QS but they seemed to be on the same level and yet in the novel she doesn't seem as tough.

Me too. This drama version of the character seems much nicer than novel version. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Yikes! Novel version YLK is really unlikeable and mean.  I think the Drama version of the character is much changed, no? I don't think he sleeps with 2nd sister-in-law in the drama, right? I have only seen up to ep. 5 but I thought it was mentioned that QS is still a virgin, the couple has not consumated the marriage? 

Me too. This drama version of the character seems much nicer than novel version. 

Yes, the couple should be consummating their 2 yrs of marriage in epi 21 :)

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1