Quantcast
rocs25

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

Thank you@Hapiangle and Nudafu

He was so angry that he tossed her suitcase on the floor. Knowing YLK, he probably said something about her being under his control. I can't wait for the new episodes. Are they airing more on Thursday and Friday? They already released six episodes today. 

• Like 3

It is airing on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. 2 episodes each day. So, we have to wait till next Wednesday for another 6 episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are there anywhere else I can watch this other than on Youtube? seems like Youtube had them taken down the episodes, I only get to watch up to epi. 12 then I noticed the rests have been deleted..:(

On 3/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, productiveprocrastinator said:

I'm starting to sub this series. Ep 1 with english subs is now available here:

https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/seige-in-fog-ep-1-eng-sub/

Also, because I'm currently subbing this alone, if anyone is free to give me a hand, even if you don't have any experience subbing dramas/ films, as long as you know some chinese and english, all help is welcome! Just send me a message!

Same with everyone. Thanks as well for subbing. thumbs up.

To everyone here.LYK QS  they're already married to each other in ep 1?

On 3/8/2018 at 12:14 PM, lovehuche said:

I wish someone does a recap of each episode.  Dying to understand what their conversations are about.

Yep.

@Nudafu@lovelyserene@Hapiangle@jayyepeee reading the posts for this drama thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jongski said:

To everyone here.LYK QS  they're already married to each other in ep 1?

Yes..bcos if u watch epi 14, QS was having flashbacks on her promises to her mother's dying wish and marry YLK.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Yes..bcos if u watch epi 14, QS was having flashbacks on her promises to her mother's dying wish and marry YLK.

I took a peek at the book and it also started of they been married for 2 years.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I took a peek at the book and it also started of they been married for 2 years.

Thanks for that info.  I have not read the novel but I read somewhere that they have changed alot of the story from the novel to the drama, if that is indeed the case then I will not read the novel..i'm enjoying the drama as is already especially the main leads :)

• Like 1

good drama with great actors and actresses yet the author of the original novel is known to be a mean mother towards her books.. Even if I hope it will be a HE , I know it will be a SE...

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

On 08/03/2018 at 5:36 PM, hot_hot1975 said:

Is there English sub for this drama?

On fastdrama, you can watch the first episode .

• Like 1

Goodness only knows how long I've waited for this one to finally make its official appearance. Never thought the day would come. But when it's finally here, I'm just too busy to get to it. :tongue: Might wait until it reaches the half-way mark before taking the plunge. I kind of know the ending already so at least there won't be nasty surprises there. Lately C-drama endings have been egregious advertisements for second series which may or may not eventuate.

I noticed a comment by a Chinese viewer that there are better and more interactions between the leads in this drama than in the novel.

Well, if true, that would be a nice change indeed. :D

• Like 3

I was hoping for more Jazz Age music but no cigar sadly. :wink: Anyway I took a peek at Episode 1 just to see what it's like. While I'm tickled by the whole notion of the viewer coming in right in the middle of p******* contest between the Murong and the Yi families, I think they were trying too hard to cram in a whole bunch of stuff in just 40 plus minutes.

Elvis exudes a wonderfully nuanced performance. He's great... even better than I expected. He absolutely smoulders under that cynical, devil-may-care facade. He's quite a presence and lights up every scene he's in. Love it.

• Like 2

Watched up till episode 14 so far. Liking it! Both leads are compatible. They look good together! Even the other casts look good & play their role well. Costumes/setting beautiful. Have not read the novel so dont know hows the ending. Hopefully the drama dont give us crap ending. 

• Like 3

I wonder if the second male lead is genuine towards QS or is he just using her to get to his agenda?? How was he in the book? Is there really a love triangle?? So far I'm on ep3 and omg love it so much!!! Love YLK and QS pairing. Their passion are sizzling onscreen lol. Elvis and Sun Yi are perfect for their lead role. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I wonder if the second male lead is genuine towards QS or is he just using her to get to his agenda?? How was he in the book? Is there really a love triangle?? So far I'm on ep3 and omg love it so much!!! Love YLK and QS pairing. Their passion are sizzling onscreen lol. Elvis and Sun Yi are perfect for their lead role. 

It is always such a cliche in these types of dramas that the second lead is either in a love triangle and/or using that 'love' as a mean to get to his agenda and then sacrificed himself for that 'love' which never was...I have never read the novel but i'm guessing that's how it is :D..can someone who'd read the novel 'spoil' us :lol:?

• Like 2

Someone in other website told that the ending was leaked online and u can see below what happend according the leaked ending idk if its true what he says. it wouldnt surprise me becouse this is a chinese drama.

Spoiler

That YLK dies and ... second lead walks away with the girl while she is crying bcs of ylk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mio0rchy said:

Someone in other website told that the ending was leaked online and u can see below what happend according the leaked ending idk if its true what he says. it wouldnt surprise me becouse this is a chinese drama.

Hide contents

That YLK dies and ... second lead walks away with the girl while she is crying bcs of ylk

Someone also said that there's a rumor going around that they may stop airing due to the author suing them for copyright which apparently hadn't been settled..:cry:

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Someone also said that there's a rumor going around that they may stop airing due to the author suing them for copyright which apparently hadn't been settled..:cry:

I saw the same rumour :o What were the production team thinking if they didn't settle things with the author before airing?

• Sad 3