Quantcast
Jump to content
rocs25

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Siege in Fog 人生若如初相见

Recommended Posts

Can someone help explain to me where and why is the oldest brother going somewhere and also what did the 2nd brother said that heated up the Dad to slap him ? Thankyou 

I really wish that some one would be kind enough to do recaps that way people  like me that watched most the episodes raw will understand what is happening so far in the drama.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know the title of the background music when YLK is putting on the necklace to QS in ep. 5? Its been in my head for a long time now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang this drama had me yelling at my screen lmao 

Someone needs to protect Lan Po and Yun Xi’s bromance pls :cry: 

QS x LP is my OTP in the drama, but QS’s jumping back and forth of her first love and LP is a bit like in the recent episode is like,,, cmon girl, you can do better than that. I do like her as a character though. I like that she is able to speak up for herself and take action when she wants to, even if it’s rash at times :) 

Spoiler

I know of the leaked ending to this drama already but just to double check, QS doesn’t get with anyone else after what happens at the end? She doesn’t get with PJC in the drama version, right? I don’t know if the ending I watched went all the way up to the very end.

 

Also, I read somewhere on Weibo that they actually filmed an alternate ending for this drama, a happy ending. I don’t know how much truth is in that weibo so don’t take my word as the final word, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. Since the original ending got leaked, it would make sense for them to ‘surprise’ viewers with a different ending if they have one filmed already. But, then again, with all the legal problems the author and drama production had, I doubt the author would want the ending changed since they like their sad endings. We shall see :) 

30124504_2093687213980973_4383559582119629791954_2093687323980962_28826426730914

 

recent stills the drama’s Weibo posted :wub: they look gorgeous ~ 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so sad for the 2nd sister in law especially the part where she ran to the door after the 2nd bro left and talks about how the baby is doing good and stuff. I cried a river there ,but why is she giving QS attitude ?  So at this point has the 2nd sister in law fully devoted all her love to the 2nd bro or is she still crushing YLK ? And also the baby that she is carrying is really 2nd bro’s baby not YLK right ? Can someone Please  clarift for me. I’m really thirsty for some clarification right now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, khawtulover123 said:

I feel so sad for the 2nd sister in law especially the part where she ran to the door after the 2nd bro left and talks about how the baby is doing good and stuff. I cried a river there ,but why is she giving QS attitude ?  So at this point has the 2nd sister in law fully devoted all her love to the 2nd bro or is she still crushing YLK ? And also the baby that she is carrying is really 2nd bro’s baby not YLK right ? Can someone Please  clarift for me. I’m really thirsty for some clarification right now. 

Yes, she is truly in love with 2nd bro now and the baby is 2nd bro's. She still hate QS because of her father's death was related to QS.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been watching the raws with very lil understanding of what is really going on. Tho, I can understand a few words here and there. Can someone tell me whether she had the child?  Plz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, transki said:

I have been watching the raws with very lil understanding of what is really going on. Tho, I can understand a few words here and there. Can someone tell me whether she had the child?  Plz!

Yes, I believe she still have his child.

I've finished watch all the episodes. It was a sad ending as expected. I'm quite disappointed with the rush ending. I don't mind it's a sad ending, but I don't understand why they need it a rush to end it. A lot of scene is like a chop and a cut, cut and paste here and there. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, Hapiangle said:

Yes, I believe she still have his child.

I've finished watch all the episodes. It was a sad ending as expected. I'm quite disappointed with the rush ending. I don't mind it's a sad ending, but I don't understand why they need it a rush to end it. A lot of scene is like a chop and a cut, cut and paste here and there. 

 

Aww my poor heart!!! I hate sad ending. I hope it's not too bad of a ending!!! I'm on ep17 and I hope there is more romance soon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2018 at 10:05 AM, AddictedToDramas said:

 

  Hide contents

I know of the leaked ending to this drama already but just to double check, QS doesn’t get with anyone else after what happens at the end? She doesn’t get with PJC in the drama version, right? I don’t know if the ending I watched went all the way up to the very end.

 

Also, I read somewhere on Weibo that they actually filmed an alternate ending for this drama, a happy ending. I don’t know how much truth is in that weibo so don’t take my word as the final word, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. Since the original ending got leaked, it would make sense for them to ‘surprise’ viewers with a different ending if they have one filmed already. But, then again, with all the legal problems the author and drama production had, I doubt the author would want the ending changed since they like their sad endings. We shall see :) 

 

 

Haven’t watched this since I’ve been on the fence and waiting for the ending lol but I read an article about the ending

 

Spoiler

They did film two endings, one happy and one sad. The article also provide stills of both ending. The happy one he (the main dude) survived the bullet, woke up with her, they then have a son. The sad one is however selected for the drama and I won’t say it, unless you want me to. Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the article said reasons for two endings is just in case and they are waiting on the reaction of the viewers I think.

 

Hope that helps

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

 

Haven’t watched this since I’ve been on the fence and waiting for the ending lol but I read an article about the ending

 

  Reveal hidden contents

They did film two endings, one happy and one sad. The article also provide stills of both ending. The happy one he (the main dude) survived the bullet, woke up with her, they then have a son. The sad one is however selected for the drama and I won’t say it, unless you want me to. Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the article said reasons for two endings is just in case and they are waiting on the reaction of the viewers I think.

 

Hope that helps

 

I’m sad it was not the happy ending! I really like the two main leads!! Thank you for sharing! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me why they film two endings? What's the purpose and do they do this for viewers purposes? Did all the episodes came out already?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Can someone explain to me why they film two endings? What's the purpose and do they do this for viewers purposes? Did all the episodes came out already?

 

The sad ending is closest to the book ending according to the article. The happy ending will make viewers happy. They filmed two ending to see whether the viewers love them so much and want a happy ending or the book fans want the book’s story to be protected. The article mentioned they were done for viewers’ reactions, however, it did not mentioned why the sad one was selected. And yes, it has finished airing, at least 3days ago I think.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lovelyserenez said:

@Alila NguyenDid you see any stills of the leads' happy ending? I only saw the first brother's still. Thanks! 

 

The article I linked, you can see the 4 stills related to the happy ending, one with the lead actress wears purple laying on top of the male lead who’s laying in bed, followed by a boy stand between 2 guys, followed by the lead holding a little girl, followed by I’m assuming the lead actress with her son  next to someone who is in wheelchair. 

 

Since i I don’t watch the show and only followed the article, please let me know if the information is incorrect :) (i.e the article makes it up lol)

Edited by Alila Nguyen
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2018 at 2:32 AM, lovelyserenez said:

@Alila NguyenI don't know if the happy ending is true or not. Most of the stills including the one in the hospital were from the previous episodes.

 

Lol :( well, that means there was never intended to be a happy ending :( and so the “potential happy ending” might just be someone’s wishing or marketing ploy! I saw the ending (at least I think I saw it, I just didn’t go to the proper stream site and click on the last episode), but correct me if I’m being a bit optimistic, the story that was told is about how their first meeting didn’t turn out right (they didn’t remember each other) leading to the sad ending. But with it ends with their first meeting and it seems they remember, it will be a happy one? Kinda like sliding door, but without the happy side lol. So everything that was told in the drama is just a what if lol, a bad what if :tongue:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...