• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello im new in here, im just want to asking cause im very corius about the urn that have year of death 2025. After rewatching epilouge of ep7, the year of birth of the urn that has year of death 2025 was 1984. Is it really song ji won's urn?? Cause i dont think sjw that old, if she was graduate from elementary school at 2007 (i see this in ep 13) i think the year of birth should be 1994/1995....

16 minutes ago, Aii12 said:

Hello im new in here, im just want to asking cause im very corius about the urn that have year of death 2025. After rewatching epilouge of ep7, the year of birth of the urn that has year of death 2025 was 1984. Is it really song ji won's urn?? Cause i dont think sjw that old, if she was graduate from elementary school at 2007 (i see this in ep 13) i think the year of birth should be 1994/1995...

There are 2 versions of the epilogue -- the one aired and the one on YouTube

I refuse to believe the ending of SJW is that cruel.... I mean, the age of 30.... why not 60? still sad but at least they spend more time together....

my conspiracy is that the cast and the writers work together to make this buzz keep going until they confirm to do season 3... and then, high rating soar !!!! 

not sure lol....

or maybe the casts are just like us (confused and have their own conclusion) but we all know, the ending is in the writer's hand..... if she wants to change it, there's a lot of loopholes (most of our failed theories were actually a very detailed believable ones) to do that so it's not entirely impossible.....

it reminds me of other ending like Reply94, which for some reason (oh apparently the guy who was a standee is not even one of the main cast), after we all discussing his height, his mannerism, etc to think of the possible husband lol.... everything is really in the writer's hand.....

Some people die young. What's sad is not that she dies at 30 but how she dies at 30. But given her line of work, it's not surprising at all. Some people die young because they'd rather risk their life for some advocacy than live a long yet uninspired one. 

@riribl Thanks for sharing mywebfoot's analysis and thoughts of the ending of Age of Youth S2. Thank you.

Thanks Soompi family for the thoughts/recaps/interviews/clips/translations as I am still recovering watching the drama and still waiting for the FINALE to be subbed.

Song Ji Won DOES live her life to the fullest. She is amazing/kind and I am glad that she and Song Min get together and have a beautiful daughter. Though she passes on too soon, her impact on others who know her continue to have treasured memories. Also Park Eun Bi infused Jiwon with wackyness, kindness, relatability and glad that the actors and her partner Song Seung Won was able to come back to be Song Min. Thank you!

Ye Eun glad she found a lovely boyfriend. Also work through her issues and learn that she had a tough situation and learned to deal with it and the error of her ways. (IE Correcting her need to have Ho Chang have contacts and skinny jeans but at least he had to keep the nice haircut not the weird one  he had before)

Eun, she brought the sweetness of first love and the awkwardness of it and also showing lack of confidence when experiencing it in front of someone you like and the fluttery feelings. Since she is cute but so TALL and not feeling so feminine it was great how Jung Hoon treated her well. He teased her and showed his feelings but did hold back. So their mildang was cute but glad they matured actually "talking" and THANK GOD communicating.

Yoon Sunbae---yeah again I agree she got her decision to live life being involved and showing emotions. Even though you try to live life cold and not connected to others, she is by nature a warm person but circumstances had her be cold. Glad that S1 she had persistent Chef and S2 Heimdal and the gals of Belle Epoque.

Ok back to work sad this drama has ended hope there is a S3 (I have to see how Jiwon and Sung Min get together!)

8 hours ago, jeijei said:

Some people die young. What's sad is not that she dies at 30 but how she dies at 30. But given her line of work, it's not surprising at all. Some people die young because they'd rather risk their life for some advocacy than live a long yet uninspired one. 

Yeah Song Ji Won indeed lives every moment of her life even dying fighting for the injustice. Her and SM story can really be made into a new drama spinoff...

like how they first met was so interesting too. Aren't they each other first kiss? 

Remember in ep 13 when EJ finally bid  farewell to JY sunabe, she said that she forgot to say  "i hope you will always be happy even if it's not with me" then Jiwon said "lend me. I might use it later"

I imagine her saying this to SM on her deathbed or what JW wants SM to get from Belle Espoque was a letter with those words.... :bawling: 

10 hours ago, haymochi said:

Another actor saying he def wants to do Season 3 :)

'Age of Youth 2' Shin Hyun Soo, "The Ending is a pity, Want  to Join Season 3" 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000992557

You had your chance!

Just kidding.

I know that JY's relationship with EJ was shallow, and he wasn't there for her during her major heavy emotional moments - but not because he wasn't willing, but because she didn't tell him anything. I know they probably weren't meant for the long haul, but goodness, they were a CUTE couple.

Having said that, I did enjoy watching EJ evolve and mature. At least it wasn't the crazy-depressing storyline that she had in S1.

The writer still has a chance to change what Eun Bin and Seung Won confirmed on their interviews if they will have Season 3. She can make the Ep. 13 epilogue a nightmare sequence of Ji Won so that she will be aware of the dangers and the feeling of leaving her family so early.

I'm still confused why would EB and SW confirmed it rather than the writer. If it's a marketing strategy, then good, otherwise, it made me feel like Season 3 chances are slim now. 

4 hours ago, redblueyellow said:

The writer still has a chance to change what Eun Bin and Seung Won confirmed on their interviews if they will have Season 3. She can make the Ep. 13 epilogue a nightmare sequence of Ji Won so that she will be aware of the dangers and the feeling of leaving her family so early.

I'm still confused why would EB and SW confirmed it rather than the writer. If it's a marketing strategy, then good, otherwise, it made me feel like Season 3 chances are slim now. 

I don't know why both of them are spilling these spoilers

but hey... it made people harder to get over AOY2. Knetz are still in a buzz over their interviews and demand

even  more for season 3...

it's really sad but at the same time Song Ji Won and Sung Min characters are so unforgettable even their love story is so epic. Make you laugh, giggle, flutters, but want to bawl your eyes out at the same time

Maybe they are doing that so that we get a season 3?

I am glad I know that though, so perhaps it is to satisfy the fans? And they must have been feeling a bit unsettled themselves, so perhaps they need to say it to others (us, the fans) who will understand their feelings.

In any case, I am happy to see that they like their characters that much! It is nice to see actors dedicated to their characters like that. No wonder they play so well and that their chemistry is so amazing!

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

This article saying the reward vacation is not confirmed yet?

can someone translste 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000782858

'청춘시대2' 측 "공식적인 포상휴가 아냐…날짜·장소 확정 NO"

'청춘시대2' 측이 포상휴가 보도에 대해 언급했다.

12일 JTBC 금토드라마 '청춘시대2' 측은 엑스포츠뉴스에 "공식적인 포상휴가는 아니다. 전 스태프가 참여하는 것이 아닌, 원하는 사람들끼리 쫑파티 개념으로 조촐하게 여행을 갈 예정이다. 날짜와 장소, 참여자 등 아무것도 정해진 것이 없다"고 밝혔다.

이날 한 매체는 '청춘시대2'의 배우들과 제작진, 스태프들이 이달 말 제주도로 포상휴가를 떠난다고 보도했다. 한예리, 한승연, 박은빈, 지우, 최아라를 비롯한 배우들이 스케줄을 조율 중이라고 덧붙였다.

'청춘시대2'는 지난 7일 종영했다. 과거보다 한 뼘 더 성장한 하메들의 평소와 다름없는 일상, 그 속에서의 마지막 인사를 그렸다. 시즌 1에 이어 시즌2 역시 관심과 사랑을 받으며 박수 속에 퇴장했다.

--

It's not an official reward vacation that all the staff participates in. It's just a trip among those who want to go to celebrate the wrap of the series. Date, place, and participants - none have been firmly set.

One mass media outlet (falsely) announced that the actors, producers/writers, and staff will be going on an official reward vacation to Jeju Island, and that the 5 main actors are adjusting their schedules to go to the trip.

AOY2 ended its run on the 7th. The "ha-maes" who matured this season bid their final farewell amidst an ordinary day, no different from any other. Season 2 received interest and love just as Season 1 did, and they left the stage amidst applause.

I feel the fact that Jiwon die young is one of the shocker twist to the second season as well as the saddest given how much we love our girl, Jiwon and want her happiness. But I feel like aside from Jiwon spending her life fighting injustice, it makes me wonder if her health was also a factor into her passing away especially in this season Sungmin kept mentioning for her to go to the hospital and get check out. 

I really hope that a season 3 can be work on as there is still story to tell and given Sungmin and Jiwon child, I wonder if out of all the girls (the one girl who never have a relationship - Jiwon end up being the first of the girl to be married). I definitely think a theme of "living life to the fullest" would be fitting for a season 3 because you never do know...you can be the happiest person who is normal in life to have a wrench be thrown at you in the form of your health. It tells that how fortunate some can be to others. And there are different phase in your life in which you could truly lose a love one. I mean you truly do not know what your predestined fate is, when death comes knocking at your door hence it is always important to live your life to the fullest, live every single day like it is your last. 

I definitely like for the season to give us more of Sungmin and Jiwon background of how they met, how she stole his first kiss to their marriage living with the ending of funeral that narrate that life is unexpected. Friends that you hope and dream of growing old together can leave you unexpected yet their memories will remain forever with you. Therefore always cherish every moment together, build as much memories as you can, live life without regrets, for tomorrow can be your last.

Song Seung Won is currently busy with his theater play?no?

i need him to go and have fun with our Eunbin and his bantering partner Kim min seok lol

Actually this drama is very detailed

in giving clues. Every conversation or jokes can turn out to be real just like the ghost shoes  and the sudden Moon Hyojin mentioned in season 1.

It's not just once that Ssongsungmin marriage topic was mentioned in season 2 

1. When JW suddenly asked "should i just get married" 

SM:"who is going to take you?"

JW:" Maybe you"

2. The elementary  teacher asking whether they are going to get married soon. SM didn't deny this

3. Yeeun teasing JW "from underling to jagi from jagi to yeobo"

i thought Chef-JM would be the first one to get married but with how the story goes, our Jiwon who is a motae solo will be the first one to get married instead lmao. Imagine the shocks btw the girls..

i hope season 3 will just end with them getting married lol

Archived