All them EunBin interviews. I LOVE!

(Except for the epilogues. I'm happy knowing just half the story, thanks. The good half.)

(This writer seems to be living vicariously through her characters. If life can't be crazily unpredictable, she makes it so for her characters. :wacko:)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, haymochi said:

'Age Of Youth 2'  Park Eun Bin, "There's no better guy than Im Sung Min"

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001299619

Thank you.

‘청춘시대2’ 박은빈, “임성민 보다 괜찮은 남자 없을 것 같다”

Park Eun-Bin: There is probably no better man than Im Sung Min.

JTBC 금토극 ‘청춘시대2’에서 배우 박은빈의 사연은 결코 예사롭다고 할 수 없을 정도로 무거운 내용이었다. 하지만 박은빈은 송지원 캐릭터를 잘 풀어나갔다.

Actress PEB's storyline cannot be called usual, it was a heavy storyline. But the actress played the character of Song Ji-Won very well.

미술교사에게 성추행을 당한 후 결국 자살하게 된 친구 문효진을 대신해, 잃었던 기억을 되찾아 복수를 해나가며 친구의 억울함을 조금이나마 풀어주는 과정을 잘 연기했다.

After being sexually abused by her art teacher, her friend Moon Hyo-Jin ends up committing suicide. On her behalf, SJW recovers her memories and avenges her friend, trying to undo even just a little bit of what her friend has suffered, and the actress acted it very well.

겉으로는 누구보다 밝은 여대생이지만 이렇게 힘든 일을 해나간 송지원 곁에는 항상 학보사 동료 임성민(손승원 분)이라는 남자가 있었다. 젊잖게 말하면 키다리 아저씨이고, 송지원의 표현으로는 ‘꼬붕’이다. 송지원과 그의 남사친 임성민의 관계는 ‘쏭성민‘이라 해서 시청자의 큰 환영을 받았다.

As a female college student, she is probably more cheerful than anyone, but while going through such tough times, next to SJW is a man named Im Sung-Min, her co-worker at the school newspaper. To speak politely, he's a "daddy long legs," but what SJW calls him is "slave." The couple was named: "Ssong-Sung-Min" and were very popular with viewers.

임성민에 대해 박은빈은 기자와의 인터뷰에서 “표면적으로는 친구 사이다. 둘도 없는 친구다. 송지원 입장에서 보면 인생의 큰 변곡점을 맞이하면서 삶에 대한 태도나 사회를 보는 눈에 있어 변화가 찾아온 것인데, 세상과 기성세대속에 들어가 자기 자신과 맞서야 했던 혼란기를 겪고 있는 상황에 성민이가 들어온다”면서 “성민이는 지원에게 강요하지 않고 딱 자기 할 일을 하는 남자다. 임성민 보다 괜찮은 남자는 없을 것 같다. 그런 서사를 가질 사람이 있겠는가”라고 말했다.

PEB said, "On the surface, they are friends. Best friends like no other. For SJW, she's reached a huge inflection point in her life, where her perspective on living life and how to view society has changed. She has to face the world and the older generation head on, so she is dealing with confusion, and Sung-Min comes to her.  Sung-Min does not demand or pressure JW and he just does what he needs to do. There is probably no better man than Im Sung-Min. Could any man fit this description?"

박은빈은 임성민 역을 맡은 손승원과 시즌1부터 함께 해, 리허설도 별로 하지 않아도 됐고 애드립도 많았다고 했다. 박은빈은 마지막에 “‘나 안죽어’라는 대사는 애드립”이라고 했다.

PEB had already worked on S1 with Son Seung-Won, so they didn't need much rehearsal, and they ad-libbed a lot. When PJW said "I will not die" in the end, she said she ad-libbed that line.

“승원 오빠가 뮤지컬 배우 출신이라 무대 경험이 많아서인지 호흡이 잘 맞았다. 오빠가 예측되는대로 연기를 안해 나도 그렇게 맞췄다. 예측이 안되는 데서 오는 즐거움이 있었다. 시즌1에서 연기 합을 맞춰 몸이 기억해, 리허설에서 맞추지 않아도 즉흥성에서 오는 즐거움이 있었다.”

"Seung-Won Oppa started out doing musicals, so he has a lot of stage experience, and maybe that's why we worked together well. He didn't act in any expected ways, so I also matched that. There was a joy coming from acting in unexpected ways. My body remembered acting with him in S1, so even without rehearsal, there was a spontaneous quality that I enjoyed."

박은빈은 “실제로 대학학보사는 우리처럼 하지 않는다고 들었다.(실제로 연세대학교 교내신문인 연세춘추에서 촬영했다) 임성민 캐릭터는 이상적이다. 실제 그런 사람이 있으면 결혼하라고 충고하고 싶다”고 말했다.

"I heard that real school news reporters don't act the way we do. (They shot in the real newsroom of Yonsei University.) Im Sung-Min character is ideal. If he really existed, I would advise [??] to marry him.

박은빈은 “성민과 스킨십이 없어 아쉽지는 않았냐”는 질문에는 “헤드락도 걸고 했다”고 말했다.

When asked if she regretted not having skinship with Sung-Min, she replied, "We put each other in headlocks."

인터뷰에서 자기 언어로 또박또박 말하는 박은빈이 똑똑하고 성숙해보였다. 송지원 캐릭터를 자신만의 감성으로 해석, 연기해 공감할 수 있게 한 내공이 읽혀졌다.

In the interview, PEB spoke clearly and articulately, using her unique language, and she appeared smart and mature. We could see that she used her unique sensibility to interpret the SJW character, and performed it so we can sympathize with the character.

Park Eun bin is a terrific actress. I have no words how much life, quirks, cuteness, and depth she added to Song Ji Won's character

i'm more and more worried with how she openly speaks up about the epilogue and she said about season 3 would happen if there's a miracle.. there won't  be a season 3 at all. Hmmm.... if writer didn't plan to do one, should have made a feel good ending..

not like this which make viewers (esp ssongsungmin shippers) more and more anxious

It's still to soon to talk about season 3 though.. the drama has just ended for less than a week.

maybe with such hot responses from the viewers, writer nim might consider doing season 3. The way they all say "last year was Age of  Youth, this year Age of Youth, next year too Age of  Youth"  is a small sign? No?

I'm also curious  why Park Eun Bin straightly told all those stuffs in her interview. It's like a biig big spoiler...

Even  if there's gonna be a season 3, they won't tell the girls story till 2025.

My only hope for season 3 is def Ssongsungmin finally acknowledged their love for each other. Their jobs as journalist, dating,  until marriage, etc....they don't need to show us how she died leaving some hopes for viewers.

Anyway

Still can't  believe Jiwon dying at such early age is real.. sigh.... can the writer change this? Maybe make her in a coma instead...

after seeing how knetz came up with lots of theories that JW won't die in 2025 then all of that were ruined by Eunbin's own confirmation lmao... the pain is so real.

still think the writer putting that urns epilogue was such a big mistake .Like @smilejij said, this is a slice of life drama. Death is a natural but  why put something that happens in the future? This is not even a fantasy drama.  

Imagine letting viewers watch the main leads and all we have in our minds are "but you gonna die 8 years later, you gonna be widowed at age 31,etc"

10 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

on which post??  

Seungwon commented on Minseok's latest ig pic and Minseok answered lol (idk how to insert image here from my phone :( )

I was browsing through Minseok's ig and he looks like a sweet guy who really likes dogs (like Ara hihihi) 

I'm curious to know whether the writer will go with writing up a script for season 3 or whether we'll see her doing an entirely different drama. 

If not AOY for the mean time, I wonder if she's up for a spin off lol? Like a male version with cross over characters from Season 1. AOY is such a rare gem, that I see it's concept used in different ways (Prequel: Landlord's story behind Belle, Spin offs: Male version, Older female version, Co-Ed LOL). Still time will tell, if there's no news of an upcoming sequel within a year or so then it looks like we'll have to accept it as 2 seasons. I remember waiting for Vampire Prosecutor 3 and unfortunately it's been 5 years :(

I think I'm at the acceptance stage now... But it will be hard for me to watch another project from this writer I remember I saw wild romance and it was cute at the beginning well written but towards the middle and ending it was WTF ,everything was out of character and it was crazy.maybe she really doesnt know how to make finals.About season 3 I think the video of the actors and staff saying "next year age of youth"is like a petition to the writer because I think they want to continue but obviously the writer is done with it .Let's not forget that park eun Bin could only ask her about the epilogue in the wrap up party last week and the video was probably filmed before that and the staff and and actors couldn't really know the writer's mind until then so aiming for a season 3 was feasible ,but now...

The only think that can ease my pain is another project from the actors mostly park eun Bin because song sung won will be doing a musical until febuary i think.

At first I was really quite meh about Son Seungwon, but after Age of Youth particularly this season 2, now I think of him as very cool and has really nice speaking voice. I like listening to his speaking voice in this drama a lot.

4 hours ago, kasjady said:

I'm curious to know whether the writer will go with writing up a script for season 3 or whether we'll see her doing an entirely different drama. 

If not AOY for the mean time, I wonder if she's up for a spin off lol? Like a male version with cross over characters from Season 1. AOY is such a rare gem, that I see it's concept used in different ways (Prequel: Landlord's story behind Belle, Spin offs: Male version, Older female version, Co-Ed LOL). Still time will tell, if there's no news of an upcoming sequel within a year or so then it looks like we'll have to accept it as 2 seasons. I remember waiting for Vampire Prosecutor 3 and unfortunately it's been 5 years :(

The only spin-off I want to happen is Sungmin x Jiwon arc, but it's unlikely to happen as this arc is one of the major selling point of this drama. If they plan to make another season, they would have lost a lot of selling point if there's a spin-off of this arc already.

Anyway the writer really made the ending of season 2 so open with loose ends, so I think the possibility of having season 3 is still there. I think the writer left it like that purposefully for the possibility of season 3. Maybe they all just don't wanna to conclude something atm as season 2 was just wrapped up recently, and giving a hope now would be burdening as it's also related with budgeting, setting up schedules, background, staffs, and all. So yeah imo there's still a chance for season 3.

I was really holding on to the hope of having a season 3 especially with some of the loose ends-storywise.  I guess the content of the interview of PEB and the writer made me think twice of the likelihood of it.  They were very explicit in answering the  loose ends (esp the biggest one) that we were mentioning-the urn, death and the little girl's parentage.  So i got the impression that there seems to be no concrete plan unlike when they ended s1 going to s2.  I hope I'm wrong and they surprise us!

I'm still waiting for episode 14 to be subbed but I still think AoY is one of the best slice of life kdrama that I've watched and still hoping that writer-nim and pd-nim to have season 3 or make another slice of life kdrama for me to enjoy. I didn't watch any previous projects of the writer so I can't say anything about those but so far, I'm impressed with what she did with Age of Youth. I remembered last year, it took me a lot of time to moved on after watching the drama and glad that I discovered Dear My Friends to ease the pain of not seeing Belle Epoque girls. Having this season 2 was a bonus for me cause I didn't expected it. I don't want to expect anything for this show. All I can do is wish to have a season 3 not because of SSong-SungMin couple but because I want to see the girls again and how great their friendship is. 

I can totally agree with people who said that the boys in this drama are just accessories for the writer to show different relationships that can happen between a man and a woman and how those relationships help build a woman's character. I think most of the viewers are shipping SSong-SungMin is because of how comfortable the two being together and how ideal man SungMin is. I think the writer purposely did this to show the viewers that a man can be a loyal lover without getting romantic affirmation from the other party and a woman can trust a man.

I miss the Belle Epoque girls and I'm praying for season 3 to see them again. :bawling: 

12 hours ago, stardust2402 said:
look.. who's still can't move on from ssong?? :wub:

in fact he still give us cuts bts last episode, probably SSW awares about ssong-sungmin hardcore shippers.. :flushed:

I can’t stop watching this. They’re so cute 

*_*  

thanks to SSW 

Archived