1 hour ago, redblueyellow said:

just watched the finale with subs and noticed that Yoon sunbae has a recurring heartburn and was advised by Ye Eun to go and visit the doctor. Could this also mean something? Health issues, maybe? If we based the tombstone to the TV version and forget about all the post interviews made by Eun Bin and SW, I think Yoon sunbae is the one who will die early (nooo!!! she's my favorite mama bear) due to health issues. :bawling:

I don't know. This is just a hunch. 

from dramabeans:

The fourth one is an urn that reads: “1984–2025. Every moment was a fortune.”

The last one is an urn orbiting Earth and reads: “1988–2090. Lived fully until the last day.”

The writer already clarified that Jiwon is the one who will die early, so......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, redblueyellow said:

just watched the finale with subs and noticed that Yoon sunbae has a recurring heartburn and was advised by Ye Eun to go and visit the doctor. Could this also mean something? Health issues, maybe? If we based the tombstone to the TV version and forget about all the post interviews made by Eun Bin and SW, I think Yoon sunbae is the one who will die early (nooo!!! she's my favorite mama bear) due to health issues. :bawling:

I don't know. This is just a hunch. 

from dramabeans:

The fourth one is an urn that reads: “1984–2025. Every moment was a fortune.”

The last one is an urn orbiting Earth and reads: “1988–2090. Lived fully until the last day.”

i think the tv version of the ep 7 epilogue made a mistake, the Youtube version is the correct one because it fits each one of the girl's birth year:

1995 YE

1995 JW

1997 EJ

1997 Eun

1989 JM

1 minute ago, redblueyellow said:

that's why I said if we forget the interviews. Maybe the writer is trolling the two of them too. :D 

hahahaha we're in kdrama tho the trolling normally doesn't go to that extent :lol:

1 hour ago, Kdorama_addict said:

not sure but isn't it because she was just too nervous because of Heimdal's stage problem? or I might miss some scenes...

anyway as far as the urn.... i wonder why they pictured the last urn floating around the earth like that.... haha ... I miss the joke here...

2090 from 1988 means she whoever she is, is 102 years old haha.. I wonder who.... people have been speculating that it's Yoon Sunbae though....

I don't know. Ye Eun didn't mentioned the reason. She just said "Heartburn, again? You should go see a doctor" meaning it's recurring but I'm not sure when it started. You might be correct, maybe because she was just anxious about Asgard's last performance or maybe it was translated differently cause I felt like it's been going on for quite sometime based on Ye Eun's worried look. 

I know I'm not making any sense. I just thought about it even though EB and SW already confirmed in their interviews that JW is the one dying early. :unsure:

2 minutes ago, redblueyellow said:

I don't know. Ye Eun didn't mentioned the reason. She just said "Heartburn, again? You should go see a doctor" meaning it's recurring but I'm not sure when it started. You might be correct, maybe because she was just anxious about Asgard's last performance or maybe it was translated differently cause I felt like it's been going on for quite sometime based on Ye Eun's worried look. 

I know I'm not making any sense. I just thought about it even though EB and SW already confirmed in their interviews that JW is the one dying early. :unsure:

well she can be sick but she won't die  hahaha she has to repay her doubt for betraying her country in her past life by living the longest :lol:

1 hour ago, day2708 said:

well she can be sick but she won't die  hahaha she has to repay her doubt for betraying her country in her past life by living the longest :lol:

Haha yeah

but what JW's being a horse in her past life  makes her dies early :(:D

she was just an innocent horse...or did she kick someone jn her past life? 

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Haha yeah

but what JW's being a horse in her past life  makes her dies early :(:D

she was just a horse...

lmao i actually look up for this ,maybe is because horses live an average of thirty years :lol::crazy:

55 minutes ago, day2708 said:

lmao i actually look up for this ,maybe is because horses live an average of thirty years :lol::crazy:

Damn.... hahahahahahahaha

7 hours ago, riribl said:

Thanks! I love the fics especially the first one. The first one is beautifully written and are so to the original characters. It just hits me right in the feels and successfully made me cried. It's actually quite challenging to write what could possibly Jiwon had in mind and what she'd do due to her eccentricity except the original writer, but this writer managed to embody to Jiwon's character very well. The story really feels so bittersweet.

Although Jiwon passed away early, I think Sungmin x Jiwon story is the most beautiful and romantic one out of the rest. You can tell that even the actors themselves seem to like the story of this couple a lot. The actors seem to really want to do a season 3 and also hope this couple would advance their relationship too. I hope there will really be a season 3.

Those  fanfics made me cry a river and can totally picture them on screen

but why are they so short??? I want moreeeee

Ssongsungmin is never enough for me

8 hours ago, jeijei said:

I feel like if they don't give us Season 3, some people would form a SsongSungmin fandom cult out of sheer frustration. 

After one week going crazy i have already accepted Song Ji Won's fate.

As i thinkg about it, their love story is the most impactful among the others. Even after Eunbin and SSW interviews, all people talk about are mostly about these 2 and season 3.

with that bittersweet ending, don't we at least deserve to see them finally date, work as reporters , and gettig married?

they have given us  lesser and lesser skinship towards the end of season 2 due to JW's trauma.... I was waiting for at least a comfort hug but writer/pd are so eager to torture ssonsungmin shippers...

It's Friday and i feel so empty without the anticipation for AOY. Not only i love ssongsungmin but looking at the girls friendship makes me smile too...

now i think about it they must come back with SEASON 3!! NO EXCUSE!!

5 hours ago, gracebkk said:

There's a news article regarding Son Seungwon and when he's enlisting. he said he has no plans yet on enlisting so he'll definitely make an appearance in Season 3 if 1) they make season 3, 2) Park Eunbin is in it! 

Good boy.... 

now writer hear hear our plea...

Eunbin ah i know you're really really hot on demand right now but please do a final season one for ssongsungmin shippers who are still in menboong state right now....

I can't believe AOY2 has ended... I just have watched ep 14 and I feel so empty now. :bawling:  I can't even think about to watch another dorama for a while. I already miss ssong-sungmin couple and the girls. I really hope there will be season 3!! Writernim please~~

Archived