45 minutes ago, irekatcas said:

There's a few things I don't know if they got cleared up but maybe I need to wait for subs.

Hyojin said JW ruined her life in her letter. From the flashback, how? JW had no part of what happend, only that she seen it. So was it because she never told anyone? That she never tried to help hyojin??? But then that doesn't make sense because in ep 12 JW says she didn't lie. What didn't she lie about? Im so confused.. Maybe I should just wait for subs but if anyone knows please explain to me lol

You don't need to wait for subs. The answer to your question has been revealed in episode 6. Go back

and re-watch that episode in the beginning where Ji Won and Sung Min went back to her childhood

school. They met an old teacher, she told them Ji Won repeat 2 sentences and the reason why. 

See if you can figure out what those 2 sentences mean. If not, let me know and I will explain them for you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That horrible teacher uurgh :angry:

Hyojin doesn't deserve to die after suffering all her life 

that pedophil  must have targeted Hyojin instead of Jiwon cos Hyojin is wearing an old shoes which means she came from a poor family...

even worse Hyojin isn't the only victim in this.  Isn't his daughter scared what that guy might do to his own grandchildren??!!!!!

3 hours ago, Lyna said:

Given how disappointed,  guess it's time for fan fiction and I'm just going to accept that they have skinskip already (being sneaky behind us viewers).  

lol me too, i cant write fanfiction, will be waiting for someone write some fanfic

you can read this fanfic http://fuzzyschlaflied.tumblr.com/

hi!! it's my first time here giving thought about AOY2..

well I'm one of hardcore AOY 1&2, and am super excited when news came out and declared they will make AOY2 because i can not bear this feeling where they gave an open-ending to ssong-sung min.

I thought the pd-nim and writer-nim will explain further more about ssong-sung min relationship since season 1 they looked like best buddy rather than that-ssome-relationship-thing. but i feel disappointed that once again the writer-nim did not make their relationship stated as just newspaper-club-friend or become lovers, and that's make me sure (but not exactly 100% sure :wacko:)  the pd-nim will make season 3. there are many hints that they revealed in every episodes, so I''ll just cross my finger hopefully they'll comeback and still with the same casts.

those who worried about son seung won enlistment, I'm not sure this news is legit or not, but i saw an article that son seung won already did the military, so if there will be AOY3, he probably take the role. 

I managed to watch the live stream. Initial thoughts without the subtitles.

1) The conclusion of Hemidal's idol dream is a bittersweet. From the preview, i initially assumed Asgard group would be performing in a pool of cheering crowd. It was however not that case. Its quite heart wrenching to see pools of people leaving as the group performs. But thankfully, EP gang and their partners/friends were there to support with JW especially loud cheers.

I supposed the writer is trying to show the cruel reality of idol groups debuting with a bang and fail to make it.

2) My girl JW is truly the queen of unexpected reaction. Instead of the leaving with SM and his car, she choose to go home with her friends by the BUS. Even without the subs, i love her facial expressions when asked what is their relationship. Its some sort of hint she is quite aware he means more than just a friend.

3) EJ though moving on from her first relationship, still finds herself being bothered when sunbae passed by. I find this completely normal and I'm glad she's continues walking forward. For me, this was a subtle way of her moving forward with life.

4) I love how SM practically bark at his junior after their little conversation in the "bunk". Instead of going to sleep, he became too hot with fury. His poor junior was so shock from his reaction. Haha. Its very telling that SM is very bothered by the thought of confessing and JW having a boyfriend that is not him. 

Have to watch the sub episode soon...

Overall, I must say, I enjoyed Season 2 as much as Season 1. Its such a non-typical korean drama which kept me completely occupied for the past 2 to 3 months. I am so game for season 3! Judging for all the hints in the BTS, casting support, the open endings and fans calls for season 3, our dreams might just come true. Hehe.

Side note, JW x SM couple is a powerful combination. I showed my friend all of their funny moments and she is now watching AOY 2 now. 

3 hours ago, jeanyhyun said:

by the way blossom entertainment on facebook just released a farewell greeting video of im sungmin / son seungwon

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=742477175935862&id=306300279553556

Is he going to the military? Sorry i read some post in here about military and is wondering if this is his farewell because of it?!

If he is, please wait for his return for season 3. I can't have anyone else be Sungmin. Have to be Son Seungwon and Park Eunbin for me

27 minutes ago, stardust2402 said:

bts SM bickering to his hoobae about how coward he is for not confessing to JW

he really is talented, he even added ad-libs :D

Could someone share what the adlibs were?

Its so funny that SM shouted angrily towards the end of the clip. SM must be damn annoyed.

21 minutes ago, msmelodies said:

Could someone share what the adlibs were?

Its so funny that SM shouted angrily towards the end of the clip. SM must be damn annoyed.

Hahahaha.. Am i the only one who think sungmin's so cute when he's angry.. I need season 3 with same actor and actress.. 

SSW surely knows what Ssongsungmin shipper want.. And he tries to calm us with all the pictures and videos.. This make me love him more...

Why they end like this? This is too annoying! Two finale eps really don't solve anything! What will happens if there's no season 3? If they have season 3, there' re gonna lot of changes because the writer need to bring up 'mystery factors' back. I'm too tired to wating a new season every year. What happens if they want to make season 4, 5, 6 every year with so much changes? I thought they will wrap up all stories and end in this season. Then season 3 will be a brandnew cast. (Not really season 3, it's new drama). 
I also want to see actors / actress in other dramas. If they try to make it longer and longer like this, it can't be true.

I feel like they left more an open ending compared to season 1?

yes we were left hanging after season 1 too but this one left much more questions to be answered.

i don't mind if they don't do a season 3 as long as it has a proper ending as a final season but since they did this, they should do another season for the last one. I know that they won't say they have plan already. Come on the drama just ended like yesterday....

i hope i can get some news by the end of this year with all the cast back. Jo eun and Yina can be roommates lol

and we need a proper dating Sungmin-JW in third season

i feel so empty now. It's hard to find good dramas this year.. AOY was it

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017] Age of Youth 2 청춘시대 2

Hello chingus.. 

I was wondering since the begining of this 2nd season. Why the subs always sooooo late to be posted?

When the season 1 aired wasn't this longgggg to wait.

Well, I enjoy both season tho, albeit the drama always left open ending.

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

I feel like they left more an open ending compared to season 1?

yes we were left hanging after season 1 too but this one left much more questions to be answered.

i don't mind if they don't do a season 3 as long as it has a proper ending as a final season but since they did this, they should do another season for the last one. I know that they won't say they have plan already. Come on the drama just ended like yesterday....

i hope i can get some news by the end of this year with all the cast back. Jo eun and Yina can be roommates lol

and we need a proper dating Sungmin-JW in third season

i feel so empty now. It's hard to find good dramas this year.. AOY was it

I think the writer doesn't know how to write ending of drama.. The heck with that an open ending yina sleeping and daydreaming all girls bio ?! Are we (viewers) stupid enough to accept that kind of ending if they doesn't want make season 3 ?! And i heard this drama suppose have 16 but being cut until 14 ?  Why you cut the episode.. Just finished them until 20 or 100 episodes i don't care as long as we can get a proper ending.. Aushhh.. I m so frustrated..

I’m still sad, can not see the girls again every weekend. If i watched them, i remember about my college life.

still re watched last episode, i’ve noticed sungmin take jiwon bag in chair after trial

its really like servant or boyfriend? Poor sungmin

Archived