Posting this cuz I find it funny how fitting the lyric of the song Jiwon sang is with their situation hahahah

Rough trans of the lyric:
"No I'm okay, don't feel burdened. Right now I also don't have a boyfriend anyway
But why are you not saying anything? Do you know how much I need you right now~?"

Jiwon was singing this while pointing at Sungmin hahaha.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for friday kills me! I dont want to experience and feel this again but this drama kilss me again for waiting!

as much as i like Heimdal, Im still team chef Jaewan, its not good if they make something not nice to Jaewan's character. After all happen to JM i still belive JW is for her, please dont make chef character for nothing...

Im very much lookinng forward for Jiwon, when everythings not right and your scared? You need someone for comfort, and I know SM arms and shoulder will be always there for Jiwon!

On 11/09/2017 at 8:29 AM, riribl said:

Posting this cuz I find it funny how fitting the lyric of the song Jiwon sang is with their situation hahahah

"No I'm okay, don't feel burdened. Right now I also don't have a boyfriend anyway

But why are you not saying anything? Do you know how much I need you right now~?"

anyone here knows what the title song jiwon's sing in the car ?

Edit : got it 

https://youtu.be/D96rsCNO17o

18 hours ago, riribl said:

About this, there's some correction of the trans in the last line. It's supposed to be like this:

But why are you not saying anything? I know you really need me~"

This made me cracked up even more since it really fits the situation, as if Jiwon is telling Sungmin to confess his love for her lmao.

https://instagram.com/p/BY6s3CbhPQe/

found this translation from instagram  regarding the guys

so basically Sungmin feelings already wavered since season 1. They are just waiting for their status to change from strangee to dear :wub:

geez.. even them holding hands or hugging would make me squeal. Imagine. If they give us kiss scene..i'm gonna faint for real...

Saw this comment on Dramabeans, and it made me worry about Jiwon even more. It's also exactly what's on my mind why I think Jiwon's lost memory seems to be a really serious thing

jiwon.png

When Jiwon finds out about her lost memory and is shaken because of this, I hope all of her friends remain by her side and help her to get through, especially Sungmin. He always knows Jiwon the best, and truly cares for her. I believe Sungmin will take care of her well when it's due.

Hello Everyone,

OMG I am so HAPPY Age of Youth is BACK! Glad there are others spazzing and sorry I am only dropping by a little taking a break from work. 

1) Sungmin and Jiwon---yes as someone mentioned he had feelings develop slightly in S1. I recall i particular (I think) he was (thinking to himself) and thought she is attractive (feminine/cute etc). Then Jiwon acts her usual eccentric self that the look of disillusionment and snapping out of it. So you know he cares for Jiwon. Though he is grumpy, he does what Jiwon wants. When she did the aegyo in the last episode twice--he looked scared of her and DID what she wanted. 

When they were returning in the car, she noticed her touch her arm, oh are you cold he asked? When she said yes he immediately lowered or turned off the AC. Even when he woke up to look at a sleeping Jiwon (not sure what he is thinking) you already know he cares. I mean it was OBVIOUS when that pervy sunbae was making the moves on our Jiwon and he was not looking too happy. Plus when she fainted, he ran to her and PUSHED the pervy sunbae out of the way too.  (He was already showing signs of falling for her and caring for her already.) But she irritates him and says lies about why he did not enlist, bugs him and uses his office/space as her  hideout. Even when he pushed her out and told her to leave and be more productive to look for a job. He still worries about her when she seems out of it. I mean when he noted she was not her usual eccentric self. Jiwon said I am eccentric. But there is something different--is something up? I loved how he showed his caring concern and Jiwon decided to open up to him.

But our clueless Jiwon, you are sharp with others but not when it comes to yourself (gosh I can relate to that personally.) It doesn't help she does not count him as someone to date or be with. She constantly makes comments that he knows she doesn't consider him in that way. Or when she told him to like that cute hoobae who has a crush on him. I mean she is cute and was jealous/hissy asking to clarify their relationship when they were overly chummy and Jiwon was putting Sungmin in a headlock. I agree, Jiwon was like---go date her. But Sungmin did not want to. 

I agree with others---give me more Sungmin and Jiwon. I totally am HAPPY to see them together. When they were uncomfortable at the parents meeting was funny. Plus her old teacher thought oh your bf? Husband? He is handsome. LOL Jiwon ignored the comment. Or when looking for anyone with the girl she is looking for mom's maiden name---he is TRYING to tell her as well as that little girl. But OUR clueless Jiwon is talking a mile a minute how hard it is to find a person with that surname. Only realizing belatedly and FINALLY tuning in DUH there is someone with that name RIGHT in front of her.

2) Now Jo Eun and Jang Hoon 

How cute are they? I liked that Jang Hoon is confident (even though he wore heels) to the water park date and was disappointed when General Eun came out (not dressed up for the date). Still she is true to who she is (though I liked she did consider wearing a skirt). The after episode showing she was popular with boys and getting invites and food (so cute.) Their blossoming love story is adorbs. I like how he is not letting the height difference get in the way. I liked how he went and made sure her BFF knew that Eun likes GUYS (just in case if the BESTIE liked her in that way).  Eun is too kind and awkward. She even scratched Jang Hoon's back reluctantly but still did it. She did not want to make those who love her sad. So Jang Hoon made sure to say that to carry her bag (after making sure the BFF new they were "fake" dating at the cafe) was adorbs. Or when he was upset she would not sit down on the bus. You can tell Eun is self conscious due to her HEIGHT and her looks next to cute as a pixie aegyo filled Bestie.  So when she teases Jang  Hoon for missing the boat to date her friend. I found it refreshing he said Eun was cute. YESH!

3) Miss Jin Myung Sunbae with her Chef BF. I feel this story line with the ASGARD guy is more dongseng /nuna. I don't feel ANY romantic feelings WHATESOEVER. I loved that scene where Sunbae smiled into the phone and did some aeygo for chef. OMG so cute! Who knew?! Also it was cute how General Eun felt betrayed to find out Jin Myung Sunbae had a bf last episode.

4) Eun Jae our maknae -I am getting used to this actress. Her aegyo is scary looking! Yes to have the back and forth and be still confused and lingering feelings. I hope she gets back with her EX and clear the air. They are cute and I feel they will be FINE once they talk. I feel all hope is NOT lost for her to get him back.  (It was helpful he was not on the group date.) But since Eun Jae runs hot and cold. She says what she doesnt' mean. Oh I sent that text by mistake (in a nervous and unnatural voice). 

5) Our poor Ye Eun

I was happy she was FINALLY getting her footing back to revert back due to the TEXT from her (EX?).  I wish her well.

I like that these gals in Belle Epoque are back. Love them and enjoying this season.  Thanks for letting me have a venue to spazz. (I even watched Ep 6 raw -thank god for Dramabeans to figure out parts I was not sure with my not that awesome Korean listening skills.)

Now back to my corner to work and eat lunch.

Btw ep 5 with Eng sub is already out on fastdrama.co

@Nodame Hi, thanks for dropping by and leaving a long and detailed comment. I enjoyed reading it :)

You're right about despite Sungmin being grumpy and all to Jiwon but he always did what she wants, not to mention how he cares for her until the small details, that he saw through her happy veneer. Thus although he's not acting like the classic gentleman sweet guy to Jiwon, I find his actions to be so sweet regardless. Sungmin is just a perfect match for Jiwon. Who else can deal with all of her quirks and fulfills all of her demands, and still cares for her that much on top of it.

Someone has mentioned that the usual dynamic Sungmin & Jiwon has is Jiwon is used to Sungmin being grumpy, rejecting her whenever Jiwon teases him and made advances on him just for fun. So for Jiwon to finally consider Sungmin at least romantically,  Sungmin has to break that pattern and actually goes for it. From the preview of ep 7, it does seem like he has started to break it. I do hope so.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

for some reason, I don't see the instagrams that you post. It just shows up as blank space in your posts to me. This was true of your post that starts "The translation of the other guys" and "Son Seung Won updated his instagram..." 

Thanks for the notice! I just fixed those previous posts. Soompi is really......

They should fix these bugs soon, period.

Making clip of Sungmin x Jiwon scenes! It's full of laugh because their scenes are indeed comedic hahaha :D

Son Seungwon patted Eunbin's head after Jiwon falling off the bed scene. He must have felt bad pushing her off like that lol

Archived