I'm quite scared of what we are going to discover about JW too. Honestly, if her past trauma is anything about sexual abuse I think she may freeze even while getting closer romantically to SM. What if their "platonic" relationship is the only way she can bare to get close to a guy right now? I think SM is a smart guy and maybe he guessed he has to be really careful in approaching JW, or he may lose her.

That said, if they'll be serious in narrating this kind of matter I'm afraid we won't get a proper closure in this season.. are they thinking of making a Season 3? There are a lot of issues to address, I'm not sure how they think they'll do it in just 4 weeks *sigh*

Lastly, even if he's probably the least popular guy right now, I wanna see more of Heimdal, LOVE his hardworking personality.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, lovcom00 said:

I'm quite scared of what we are going to discover about JW too. Honestly, if her past trauma is anything about sexual abuse I think she may freeze even while getting closer romantically to SM. What if their "platonic" relationship is the only way she can bare to get close to a guy right now? I think SM is a smart guy and maybe he guessed he has to be really careful in approaching JW, or he may lose her.

That said, if they'll be serious in narrating this kind of matter I'm afraid we won't get a proper closure in this season.. are they thinking of making a Season 3? There are a lot of issues to address, I'm not sure how they think they'll do it in just 4 weeks *sigh*

Lastly, even if he's probably the least popular guy right now, I wanna see more of Heimdal, LOVE his hardworking personality.

Yeah that's why her trauma has to be resolved first for her to like someone romantically it seems, or for her to get closer to opposite sex romantically, since it seems like her disability to like someone right now is also caused by her trauma too.

I believe in Sungmin tho since he's been so patient in handling all of her quirks and even managed to like her despite all that, also he really cares for her deeply and sees through her very well, so I'm sure he'll stay by her side regardless of all of that and patiently helps her.

What if their "platonic" relationship is the only way she can bare to get close to a guy right now?

You mentioning this made me think on how Jiwon got so attached to Sungmin in the first place, only drags him along, and spills all of her things to him, even the ones she never told to her housemates. Maybe they just unconsciously click that well, and she finds that Sungmin is someone she really can confides in. Thus, although she practically doesn't see him in romantic way right now, atm Sungmin actually has the biggest chance to help her resolving her trauma especially concerning getting intimate with guys, since he's the one she trusts the most to begin with, also biggest chance to be the one who will eventually be seen as a man in her eyes. It seems like it takes so much for Jiwon to have someone to confide in, and the one she has for that right now is only Sungmin.

Jiwon was unfazed by Sungmin eating together with that girl at all, that I felt so bad for him asking several 'testing' questions to Jiwon. Jiwon answered so brightly and supported them dating so lightly, clearly only has platonic feelings for Sungmin. Dude I hope your time will come soon.

Anyway, in fact Sungmin only met that girl because she said she had something to say to him. Sungmin said to that girl in advance that in case she's thinking of confessing, don't do it. Dang Sungmin clearly drew the line before the girl even said what she meant lol Dude I didn't expect anything less from you.

This tells me that Sungmin has indeed sets his eyes on only Jiwon and doesn't plan otherwise.

Minimal JW and SM.

Mostly the episode around Heimdal and his group disbanding.

Then Ye Un and the guy (still can't remember his name) and how sweet they are together. He got her a protection device with an alarm and a taser.

EJ story - I am still not so invested.

Eun and JH's story seem to be progressing!

I hope we have more SM and JW time next episode.... Not even a bit about her possible memories.

13 minutes ago, riribl said:

Jiwon was unfazed by Sungmin eating together with that girl at all, that I felt so bad for him asking several 'testing' questions to Jiwon. Jiwon answered so brightly and supported them dating so lightly, clearly only has platonic feelings for Sungmin. Dude I hope your time will come soon.

Anyway, in fact Sungmin only met that girl because she said she had something to say to him. Sungmin said to that girl in advance that in case she's thinking of confessing, don't do it. Dang Sungmin clearly drew the line before the girl even said what she meant lol Dude I didn't expect anything less from you.

This tells me that Sungmin has indeed sets his eyes on only Jiwon and doesn't plan otherwise.

Honestly I should be working but .... 

Can I say how much I love that Sungmin draw the line clearly with that girl. That just makes me love him so much more. Love that he doesn't lead anyone on or let the girl crush on him manifest more. 

Now I just want Sungmin to confess to Jiwon his feeling. I want to know since when. I mean the subtle hint that he like Jiwon has been there since Season 1. Gosh, can I get more backstory on this pairing budding friendship of how they came to become friends, how Sungmin become someone that knows Jiwon well for her to let him know her so well. I mean others (her classmate) can bear being around Jiwon but I don't think they can tolerate her for a long time compare to Sungmin. Sungmin is extremely patience with her for sure and is very tolerant with her craziness. I mean even remembering season 1 when she called him from the hospital cause all the guys came to the girls, he didn't hang up his phone on Jiwon from what it seem. I mean he did put it on the side and just sleep but it didn't look like he hang up on her though. I mean others would be turn off but Sungmin doesn't, is that why Jiwon is always open to him than to others?

There wasn't much JW and SM today, but yes he drew the line with that chick haha. Looks like we'll be getting more JW and SM scenes tomorrow.

EJ is trying her best to seduce her ex, only to have it fail on her haha. We get a glimpse of her ex's old self, when he trips seeing EJ. Both were so dorky and cute in Season 1, so seeing them completely change after the break up was something I found it hard to get used to at first. However I'm warming up and accepting of it :)

YE is becoming more understanding of glasses guy behaviour- I like where their friendship is heading. He made (or bought?) her a taser :)  Her friend with orange hair (the one with the hair loss issue), is acting strange and seems suspicious. Towards the end of the ep she gets a threatening message in her locker. 

There's not much scenes of Eun and JH, but they're still cute. She was adorable when she was overhearing JH's advice to EJ, and when she was doing those back massages for EJ lol. She's gets a haircut from her Mother, and thinks back of her time with her father. JH sees her almost cry, as they are walking back home. 

JM unfortunately has to be the one that hands the idol group their cancellation contracts, and we go through each member's feelings towards the decision. It really sad, since this is what happens to those idols that don't make it. There was one particular member who caught my eye, who ended up apologising :(

As for the epilogue, it's something about messages on their death tomb stones. Hahaha I have no idea what it's about, but Ji Won's is obvious even without subtitles lol. 

Watched the preview of ep 8 and it cracked me up how Sungmin and Janghoon attacked on each other, trying to protect each girl hahah. Apparently both were trying to find out something from Go Doo Young's  place

The title of episode 8 tho, "I deny myself #confession". I wonder to which girl this title relates to, it sounds so sad :/ To Ye Eun?

44 minutes ago, Lyna said:

Can I say how much I love that Sungmin draw the line clearly with that girl. That just makes me love him so much more. Love that he doesn't lead anyone on or let the girl crush on him manifest more. 

Now I just want Sungmin to confess to Jiwon his feeling. I want to know since when. I mean the subtle hint that he like Jiwon has been there since Season 1. Gosh, can I get more backstory on this pairing budding friendship of how they came to become friends, how Sungmin become someone that knows Jiwon well for her to let him know her so well. I mean others (her classmate) can bear being around Jiwon but I don't think they can tolerate her for a long time compare to Sungmin. Sungmin is extremely patience with her for sure and is very tolerant with her craziness. I mean even remembering season 1 when she called him from the hospital cause all the guys came to the girls, he didn't hang up his phone on Jiwon from what it seem. I mean he did put it on the side and just sleep but it didn't look like he hang up on her though. I mean others would be turn off but Sungmin doesn't, is that why Jiwon is always open to him than to others?

Yeah I don't think he's the type to lead on others, and  I like how he wasn't being indecisive and just put it out there clearly. He didn't even hesitate at all and was firm about it. I def like him more for that, since I dislike indecisive guys.

From what I've seen at least it does seem like he has more awareness on his feelings to Jiwon and seems like he has acknowledged it properly, doesn't really deny it like previously. Watch his face being grumpy looking at Jiwon happily blabbering about hooking him up with that hoobae girl lol

And even in this kind of convo he still had time to worry for her. A short glimpse of the convo was basically like this:

JW: So are you gonna date that girl?

SM: Would you like me to?

JW: Why are you asking me? Am I your decision maker?

SM: *sighing* Has the ringing voice gotten better? (from her ears)

JW: No, I still hear it sometimes

SM: You should go to a big hospital

JW: I'm too busy for that

SM: Does a busy person go around like this?

JW: I'm sparing my busy time just to make fun of you. You should thank me. I'm going!

44 minutes ago, Lyna said:

Yes.. Finally i can see how serious his feelings to jiwon.. When he draw the line with that girl makes me love him even more.. It's time to open jiwon's eyes that she might be likes sungmin too but because she have easy mind so she doesn't realise it *my thoughts..

Tomorrow(episode 8) preview shows my TWO FAVORITE OTP MEET UP Eun-Janghoon and Sungmin-Jiwon..yeayyy

26 minutes ago, riribl said:

And even in this kind of convo he still had time to worry for her. A short glimpse of the convo was basically like this:

JW: So are you gonna date that girl?

SM: Would you like me to?

JW: Why are you asking me? Am I your decision maker?

SM: *sighing* Has the ringing voice gotten better? (from her ears)

JW: No, I still hear it sometimes

SM: You should go to a big hospital

JW: I'm too busy for that

SM: Does a busy person go around like this?

JW: I'm sparing my busy time just to make fun of you. You should thank me. I'm going!

Seeing the raw on this one, I like Sungmin expression when he ask Jiwon, it's like hopeful then when she answer, you can hear his sigh. It's like a deflated sigh with her answer.

Oh Jiwon, you need to grab this man before you lose your chance with him (I mean technically it won't be possible or else all hell break loose if you two don't end up together) but still, I want more skinship and you two being together LOL! 

I can't wait for episode 8 either and hoping Eun and JH start questioning Sungmin and Jiwon as well. It seem like Sungmin is going to be more known to the girls soon since literally I don't think they knew anything about Jiwon life outside of the house, who her close friend are. LOL! 

52 minutes ago, Lyna said:

Seeing the raw on this one, I like Sungmin expression when he ask Jiwon, it's like hopeful then when she answer, you can hear his sigh. It's like a deflated sigh with her answer.

Oh Jiwon, you need to grab this man before you lose your chance with him (I mean technically it won't be possible or else all hell break loose if you two don't end up together) but still, I want more skinship and you two being together LOL! 

I can't wait for episode 8 either and hoping Eun and JH start questioning Sungmin and Jiwon as well. It seem like Sungmin is going to be more known to the girls soon since literally I don't think they knew anything about Jiwon life outside of the house, who her close friend are. LOL! 

I still feel weird if the housemates don't know about Sungmin's existence at all especially when he has dropped her off several times. It's like it's been a frequent thing. Maybe the girls are too caught up about Jiwon's forever solo concept.

Who knows maybe the girls are the ones who will help Jiwon realizing Sungmin's feelings for her lol

Aaawww so little of JWxSM scene today

but it makes us even sure that SM likes JW. He may be afraid that confessing might break their friendship hence losing Jiwon :(... but still SM is the best guy ever. He clearly drew the line to that girl. Seriously can we get our otp date asap?

We get more of Yeeun in this ep. I feel really bad for her. Her trauma is worse than i thought. The panic attacks, breathless, etc.. i really hope she can get pass through this. 

Hope next preview will be full of SMxJW, EunxJH. I can't stop laughing at them trying to protect each girl...and did JY get hurt to because of the guy who tried to kidnap Eun Jae? I can't seem to like that couple...their story is more than enough and lovely from season 1 actually.

Btw see this epilogue about their urns/tombs

It says one of them is going to die when she's 30 years old (until 2025) while the others live a long life. And from the breakdown the others did, it seems like the one who lives that shortly is gonna be Song Jiwon :dissapointed_relieved:

Basically it's like this

- 1989: Yoon Jinmyung

- 1995: Ye Eun, Jiwon. Ye Eun is a Christian thus the cross one is hers. So the other one is Jiwon's

- 1997: Eun, Eun Jae

I'm quite upset at how they made Jiwon is the only one who will live that shortly. Like how??? She's my most fav character and she just got this much screentime and focused story in season 2, why do they make her die young???

I wonder if it's related with her trauma or not. Idk why the writer feels the need to write her off as dying young.

Sungmin x Jiwon clip from ep 7 has been subbed. This super fast subbing for them LOL

37 minutes ago, riribl said:

Btw see this epilogue about their urns/tombs

It says one of them is going to die when she's 30 years old (until 2025) while the others live a long life. And from the breakdown the others did, it seems like the one who lives that shortly is gonna be Song Jiwon :dissapointed_relieved:

Basically it's like this

- 1989: Yoon Jinmyung

- 1995: Ye Eun, Jiwon. Ye Eun is a Christian thus the cross one is hers. So the other one is Jiwon's

- 1997: Eun, Eun Jae

I'm quite upset at how they made Jiwon is the only one who will live that shortly. Like how??? She's my most fav character and she just got this much screentime and focused story in season 2, why do they make her die young???

I wonder if it's related with her trauma or not. Idk why the writer feels the need to write her off as dying young.

Hmmm...I wonder if that is their way of saying hey we haven't forgotten about that threatening note and hinting that that threatening note is in fact about and for Jiwon.

Jiwon is definitely a fan favorite to having her kill off or dying young would basically asking for fans to bring pitchfork to the PD, lol. Plus Jiwon did her diagnosis and her diagnosis was that she's completely healthy. 

Let's have Eun discover the reason for the note, who the note is meant for, and all that to prevent any true danger from coming at our girl :D

And WOW!  The SMxJW SHIPPER are super fast indeed on the subbing.

Archived