[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

3 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1HV411Z7S7

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1h54y197q9

Video 1 & 2: Let us just wish both V and R  to be the best in each other and continue to stay as close to one another like those images compiled in the video. 

‐‐‐----‐------------------------‐--------------------------------------

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1oT4y1G7ZH

Video 3: More in depts of the video I earlier posted on V interview of his type.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1qz411b7FA

Video 4: Another video compilation of V double standard. Not sure is the video make it like double standard or really is. 

Aww, how I wish I could understand Chinese! And the less than 1% understanding in Chinese words is rather useless (from being at N2 Japanese proficiency, but really Kanji and Chinese is totally and utterly different :weary:). 

Though these clips really help emphasize that they are such a beautiful couple. I mean beautiful together, whether they are a couple or not :lol:

Love the last VDO, they are so natural that if no one has pointed out how many rubbing and patting V did, I would never notice them. 

• Like 3

I was watching We are on the way season 4 episode 5.

GG says he has to contribute and show his “光和热” ( light and heat )

can’t help wondering it it’s a hint as it’s also his name and mm

was a fan of mm n now a converted donut 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Yes, you really are an idol B). I see your reddit analysis everywhere these days. Someone already put it on instagram. A Thai fan translated it and put on a very very long twitter thread. Hope you can find time to drop by from time to time. 

BTW, V posted on his Oasis today. Let see if there will be a coincidence again :phew:

no way!! oh my god :lol:

can you tell me the instagram account? i'd like to see it! do you have a link to the thai fan's translation? (i can't read thai, but that's what google translate is for (which is never accurate but better than nothing) ) 

for gwg's oasis (is that the english name? interesting...) post, are you talking about the flowers? we've guestimated that those flowers are oriental cherries, (the flower language for it is a love that is about to die) (so i don't think he knows flower language / did not mean it that way). we think it means 静等花开, a chinese idiom (jingdeng huakai- waiting quietly for the flower to bloom) bc we've been slightly impatient towards them, so he's telling us to wait patiently? (this is all speculation!!) 

the less "out there" reach is this is a continuation of a flower he posted (that looks v similar but is not the same type bc of the leaf shape) 7 years ago (he posted that picture 04/17/13) with the caption "looking back, she really is beautiful" (not the first time he's called girlie beautiful~ in a livestream (2017ish) he saw a question asking what he thought of rb: "dilireba? beautiful. very good looking" ) 

now 2 days & 7 years later he posts another picture of flowers (this time the caption says "clearing out saved photos file") 

cryptic.. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Arel Lee said:

But let's take a look at this

This is the analysis of V's oasis:lol::tounge_wink:

Just switch to the second page

that one is incorrect. i follow them on insta. those are not sakura flowers. those are oriental cherry blossoms, which have a different flower meaning. if you google sakura flowers and then google oriental cherry, they are different flowers, and the ones gwg posted are clearly oriental cherries. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

can you tell me the instagram account? i'd like to see it! do you have a link to the thai fan's translation? (i can't read thai, but that's what google translate is for (which is never accurate but better than nothing) ) 

Sure. This is the instagram. She posted your analysis a few days ago. 

https://instagram.com/_purplefox?igshid=1c1isg08ji7i4

And here's the very long Thai translation on twitter. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Sure. This is the instagram. She posted your analysis a few days ago. 

https://instagram.com/_purplefox?igshid=1c1isg08ji7i4

And here's the very long Thai translation on twitter. 

wow!! i replied to some comments on insta (with a diff account than my personal) they are v interesting. 

i also read a bit of the thai translation. i had no idea that my reddit analysis had gone so far and so many people had read it! (on reddit it only has 50+ upvotes and 20+ comments) 

have you seen it anywhere else? 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Fawn said:

Is there a V fan site to support hihi

@Fawn here u go > https://www.vengogao.com/

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that one is incorrect. i follow them on insta. those are not sakura flowers. those are oriental cherry blossoms, which have a different flower meaning. if you google sakura flowers and then google oriental cherry, they are different flowers, and the ones gwg posted are clearly oriental cherries. 

Thank you @水蜜桃 for this informations so have to be patient about the gx. Your analysis of GG n MM is going places, congrats!

Oh yeah, what does yxh means in Weibo? I can see some of the users using this in their photos or comments. We are on the way is a variety show?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, janegao4lyf said:

Oh yeah, what does yxh means in Weibo? I can see some of the users using this in their photos or comments. We are on the way is a variety show?

yxh=营销号 ying xiao hao 

you can think of them as tabloid accounts. they are ad accounts that can be bought by companies or people to post about something because they are able to get many monthly readers. they are usually the ones spreading the "dlrb spotted getting cozy w/ huang jingyu" "gwg seen coming out of hotel with mystery girlfriend". 

i haven't heard of a variety show named "we are on the way". did you hear something about either gwg or dlrb participating in it? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

yxh=营销号 ying xiao hao 

you can think of them as tabloid accounts. they are ad accounts that can be bought by companies or people to post about something because they are able to get many monthly readers. they are usually the ones spreading the "dlrb spotted getting cozy w/ huang jingyu" "gwg seen coming out of hotel with mystery girlfriend". 

i haven't heard of a variety show named "we are on the way". did you hear something about either gwg or dlrb participating in it? 

水蜜桃 You can watch "We are on the Way" episode here:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Have anyone seen this before, picture 11, she kissed him on the neck at a press conference???? I don't know if it was real or photoshopped, they could be accidently happened in that position...but it killed me!!!! (i rest my case) :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/140952506.html?weibo_id=4495569672011220

Thanks for sharing the link! Love the details and pics! 

I think the kiss was 'unintentional' . Hahaha. It happened during the game where they had to quickly group hug with the number of people that the emcee shouted out. It was a delight to watch the game because R was always behind V and he made sure that she was well protected during the game. 

During the last round, he gave up and let R hugged the last surviving group but guess what... She gave up that opportunity quickly and went to his side! He was laughing while bending forward and she kinda hug his back while laughing. It was so sweet. Who does that to a colleague?! Lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

wow!! i replied to some comments on insta (with a diff account than my personal) they are v interesting. 

i also read a bit of the thai translation. i had no idea that my reddit analysis had gone so far and so many people had read it! (on reddit it only has 50+ upvotes and 20+ comments) 

Thank you for your analysis! It helps us all to know that we are not disillusional about our CP! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Thanks for sharing the link! Love the details and pics! 

I think the kiss was 'unintentional' . Hahaha. It happened during the game where they had to quickly group hug with the number of people that the emcee shouted out. It was a delight to watch the game because R was always behind V and he made sure that she was well protected during the game. 

During the last round, he gave up and let R hugged the last surviving group but guess what... She gave up that opportunity quickly and went to his side! He was laughing while bending forward and she kinda hug his back while laughing. It was so sweet. Who does that to a colleague?! Lol. 

Lol I watched this press con many times before but never saw this "accidental" kiss! My jaw was dropped on the floor :lol:

And yes, i agree, who does that to a normal colleague, especially as public figures lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

The Thai translation is probably up on Facebook. There is a Thai GuangRe group there with around 3k members. I can't be certain though as it is a closed group and I am refraining myself from joining them considering my only one personal FB account. 

Anyway, I'll let you know if I come across one. As I said, I have a talent in discovering things on the internet :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

Have anyone seen this before, picture 11, she kissed him on the neck at a press conference???? I don't know if it was real or photoshopped, they could be accidently happened in that position...but it killed me!!!! (i rest my case) :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/140952506.html?weibo_id=4495569672011220

real & unintentional, as mentioned above. however, there are a lot of instances (hand holding, being very touchy-feely) that sort of confirms their relationship is more than platonic in that press conference. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

real & unintentional, as mentioned above. however, there are a lot of instances (hand holding, being very touchy-feely) that sort of confirms their relationship is more than platonic in that press conference. 

Back to those days when they were just started out in the industry. Throwback to times when we could see all those sweet and touchy moments from them. Ohh. Those best moments of them. 

I suppose maybe because of all these happenings, that why we have not been seen as much sweet moments these days / recent years already from them. 

But no worries, thanks to the micro eye teams, we still managed to catch some bits and pieces from them at times. 

Looking forwards to hearing some good news from them. Now we know they are best friends in friendship, but hope to see some progression in their relationship (we hope right?) .

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1