[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

What genre would you like them to be in?

They should have paired them before :D don't they see the chemistry?

I think they see the chemistry and more lol. That's why their company is trying to avoid rumors at all cost.

I want to see them in a modern day drama. Man, even better is if we get to see Reba and Vengo in a reality tv travel show!

Thanks for all the links ladies. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Honestly, i would like to be surprised!!! Lol

They have chemistry whenever they are together anyways, they just need an interesting or good storyline...preferably some level of romance involved...becoz these two together are really good at their onscreen romance performance (acting or using real feeling?! Lol). Not that their other acting skills are bad (pretty good indeed) but the level of their attractiveness as being a couple is just over the top!!!! :w00t:

So true. They are extremely attractive as individuals and as a pair. Comic book or manga level good looking! In all honesty, some of the fan parts of DH and FJ are stunning, but I felt that the orginal actors are already so attractive, that the fan parts did not do them justice!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

From what I've been reading from reviews, chinese modern timeline drama are oftentimes hit or miss in terms of stories, not unlike kdramas... 

It would be good to see them in a modern arc romcom with a good storyline... 

A Netflix original would be good, as per what @NVKNsaid...

For now I'm looking forward to 'the half of it' on netflix

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

If not mistaken, Netflix has new chinese drama this year , the sequel from Tale of Yanxi Palace, the title is Yanxi Palace - Princess Adventures, only 6 eps, but quite good, for a sequel 

Ohhh lol, i watched that one but never paid attention that it was a netflix original series!!! Lol, thank you, i have just checked and yes it said so hahah

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

So true. They are extremely attractive as individuals and as a pair. Comic book or manga level good looking!

If China want to remake The Mummy, i want them s to star in it. They would be perfect:love:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Vengo and Reba are really teasing us. First Reba posted a selfie and now Vengo posted a selfie too. I know his fans already asked him to post a selfie a long time ago but why now? Are they trying to tell us something? :lol:

Funny how you said that becoz i have had a habit of checking weibo everyday, and on so many occasions, as soon as i saw one updated i told myself to wait for the other to pop up soon...and voilà!!!  Here it was! :lol: and if one stayed quiet, the other didn't have update either ...was it just me? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Is this post about wearing same jackets or same filming place or? 

That was pic of supposedly reba and vengo on the set of Candle in the Tomb.

Looks like more and more pics of them together start to surface. We can expect more in the future:D

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, NVKN said:

Strategically, yes, they should invest in this couple now! preferably a good script that suits both of them...

i think it will happen, we just have to wait for abit, hopefully fx will announce its future projects soon....if not, then some other production companies (i.e netflix original hahaha *joking*)

(although netflix's first original korean series "Kingdom" is pretty good, not sure if they have original chinese dramas too lol)

Oh yes yes. Hopefully netflix will pick them up, they made very good series. And anyone has to be blind for not seeing the chemistry between them. Probably jw is doing all this thing coz they both (v n r) want it this way. So they won't offend the r fans. Sigh 

(Oh oh, if you r looking for netflix original i think yanxi palace sequel is a good one )

Btw anyone knows what drama is this from? Reba looks so young

IMG_20200414_202328

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, eery said:

Looks like more and more pics of them together start to surface. We can expect more in the future:D

Omg omg ok I'm freaking out. She visited him!! And she looks soo adorable with his oversized coat.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=光热CP&containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9

The one of the few pages that are analyzing G & R relationship in Weibo

For those who are looking for the fan art of rated R of Dong hua and Feng Jiu,  I already found the artist of the said artworks.  

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1739956941

• Naughty 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=光热CP&containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9

For those who are looking for the fan art of rated R of Dong hua and Feng Jiu,  I already found the artist of the said artworks.  

Omg, i feel bad for Vengo and Reba. These people are obsessed:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Shout out to the crew member who took this pic, feels strategic heheh, also to the person who found it! It really does look like mm, so someone might be a shipper :wub: like us! If this gets deleted/taken down/erased from existence then it'll just fuel the rumors even more. Thanks for posting!!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, eery said:

I don't think it's Reba. Look how that person is flat-chested. Probably it's a man. Besides I don't think Vengo would let a woman especially if it was Reba standing while he was sitting. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, eery said:

Omg, i feel bad for Vengo and Reba. These people are obsessed:joy:

@eery

I really don't think that it is obsession. In my part, what started all of this shipping is the Dong hua and Feng Jiu character. Those fan arts are just the hangover from ELOD. Many are dissatisfied with the love scene of DH and FJ since the Pillowbook is much much better. D and R gave life to DH and FJ so fan arts ofcourse are created with their faces and such. The artist is also a fan of FJ and DH.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zelnk said:

I would like to see them in modern setting, where Reba will be the unreachable girl while Vengo is a normal guy hahaha then from there... something different from their ELOD or earlier work, so we can see more of their acting but must have loads of sweet moments lol

@They Sick thanks for sharing the weibo pics...this is exciting...Reba seems to be in good mood and being cute with the baby pics? 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Oh my ... Didn't know there are so many people that are analyzing on all these details of them. 

On one hand, we are excited to see all these comparisons and detailed analyses to ensure the ship is well. 

But on other hand, if I am both of them, I may also feel tired of having so many eyes around to look into all these details. 

I wonder would things be better for them and less tiring if actually admit they are together... I mean if they are really a couple in actual fact? Just a guessing only. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery

I really don't think that it is obsession. In my part, what started all of this shipping is the Dong hua and Feng Jiu character. Those fan arts are just the hangover from ELOD. Many are dissatisfied with the love scene of DH and FJ since the Pillowbook is much much better. D and R gave life to DH and FJ so fan arts ofcourse are created with their faces and such. The artist is also a fan of FJ and DH.

I was reffering to some who has photos of them on their wall and as wallpaper. I get if it Donghua n Fengjiu, but if it V and R, that' bit to far and unhealthy

28 minutes ago, pawla said:

I don't think it's Reba. Look how that person is flat-chested. Probably it's a man. Besides I don't think Vengo would let a woman especially if it was Reba standing while he was seating. 

The posture and the t shirt probably hide her chest. But who knows. It's just speculation. Has to ask the person who take the pic then. They way he/she strategically included them in the pic was suspicious. 

And did you see the bts where reba was holding the umbrella for vengo, before she complaint? Or how reba acted gentlemanly toward other actresses?

• Like 3