[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

This lady(?) in twitter always screenshots the funny comments of the viewers when she's watching ELOD... It's a thread and it's hilarious :joy:

Does anyone here know what platform she's using?

I cannot access the link :(

12 minutes ago, eery said:

Ah yes thank you

They probably were as the date was after their Shanghai appearance together for job if i'm not mistaken

Thanks @eery for sure gg n mm are trending now esp GG lol his vocal prowess lol but is it really his favorite song? Lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

Thanks @eery for sure gg n mm are trending now esp GG lol his vocal prowess lol but is it really his favorite song? Lol

General public love them together after being charmed by their explosive chemistry in ELod. It's only certain fandoms that hate it. But they can't do anything if public love them. I'm sure hope some producer would hire them again as a couple in another series or movie. I mean even Xiao Zhan crazy fan club couldnt do anything when the public decided that they against them

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

Omg...

Can you try her twitter handle it's  @xiao_fleur...

Will try, thanks @cottonbuds2011

4 minutes ago, eery said:

General public love them together after being charmed by their explosive chemistry in ELod. It's only certain fandoms that hate it. But they can't do anything if public love them. I'm sure hope some producer would hire them again as a couple in another series or movie

Yeah! @eery Hopefully they will get more offers together and that particular fandom will realize that they are not helping their idol with what they are doing :(

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, eery said:

They probably were as the date was after their Shanghai appearance together for job if i'm not mistaken

If they were at disneyland together, im surprised noone recognized them....

good on them :thumbsup: they need more fun time like that :heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, caicaishisei said:

Notice the one who wore black jacket,the one sitting near gwg while he sang then few moments later the one who wore black jacket returned and brought gwg's midnight snack "Xiao ye".(while gwg's had some singing/ humorous points about leggings,she mentioned dilireba's name & the camera pointed at the one who wore black jacket which I guess is mm:rolleyes: or maybe it's just an imagination then blame it to my guangre:heart:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10098619?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYF665AFCAAD47E416AA29ADA7E671B32F7EA&ts=1586674597844

Alas.. I dont understand what he's talking about or what was written there :tears:

20 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Alas.. I dont understand what he's talking about or what was written there :tears:

I think that's the assistant. In the video we could see another girl wearing same jacket as reba. Reba was still sitting beside him

4 hours ago, eery said:

The camera is definitely focusing to his ear, which means yep his ear is red. 

I have a thought though, maybe JX block all the Guangre chatters because they want to protect GG and MM. To avoid them being bash by rabid fans. 

• Like 2

@LovelyLadyWow they wild. Now the rumors that they've broken up is spreading again. Or Vengo has a wife and children already. You name it.

What's wrong with their relationship. Why is everyone so against them. Is one of them have bad past or something.

It's happen to Angela Baby's husband as well , right. Some people go to an extend to smear him, in order to break up their marrriage. Madness

• Unamused 3

31 minutes ago, eery said:

@LovelyLadyWow they wild. Now the rumors that they've broken up is spreading again. Or Vengo has a wife and children already. You name it.

I saw those rumors. A VCR made them reappear again. They didn't even interact together. These people don't waste time. They're trying so hard when they keep saying there's nothing between them. Can't wait for the meltdown when an official announcement is made.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

I saw those rumors. A VCR made them reappear again. They didn't even interact together. These people don't waste time. They're trying so hard when they keep saying there's nothing between them. Can't wait for the meltdown when an official announcement is made.

Fake news everywhere. It's all because of one clip. Imagine the uproar if they really announce their relationship:rolleyes:.  

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

Hi  Everyone,

So glad I stumbled upon this community, I was wondering for a while there if there are groups that ship this CP. I discovered these two during the TMOPB airing and it took no time for me to fall in love, even though on that series they were not destined to be together. Imagine how excited I was when there was the announcement of the ELOD. Long story short, here I am. Thank you to all of you that have been sharing all those clips and analysis, they are all so much fun to read (especially during this insane time of our world). This add excitement to my day.

What pushed me to write here is that I don't understand why a beautiful and polished actress like Reba would choose that T-shirt to make an appearance on TV even if it was such a short one. In my mind, she wants to show GWG how much fun  and memorable they had last night judging from that shirt is also a bit wrinkled. That's explained why the ears turned red. Ears won't turn red just to see your GF popped on a screen especially if they already have a long time relationship..... right? No you can't lock me up because my delulu mind is getting out there.....:flushed:
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, NitaA said:

Hi  Everyone,

So glad I stumbled upon this community, I was wondering for a while there if there are groups that ship this CP. I discovered these two during the TMOPB airing and it took no time for me to fall in love, even though on that series they were not destined to be together. Imagine how excited I was when there was the announcement of the ELOD. Long story short, here I am. Thank you to all of you that have been sharing all those clips and analysis, they are all so much fun to read (especially during this insane time of our world). This add excitement to my day.

What pushed me to write here is that I don't understand why a beautiful and polished actress like Reba would choose that T-shirt to make an appearance on TV even if it was such a short one. In my mind, she wants to show GWG how much fun  and memorable they had last night judging from that shirt is also a bit wrinkled. That's explained why the ears turned red. Ears won't turn red just to see your GF popped on a screen especially if they already have a long time relationship..... right? No you can't lock me up because my delulu mind is getting out there.....:flushed:

This one is very wild. Reba was in Beijing and Vengo was in  Hangzhao for filming before he flied to changsa to record the program though. Sorry to break it to you:joy:. Unless the shirt has a history for both of them that we didn't know of

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, They Sick said:

I think the PD of happy camp is legit a guangre shipper. :wub:The BGM is sung by mm.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4493011984515094/4493012689971087

The song is very nice. Does anyone know the song title?

Lol Happy Camp are certainly not helping them to avoid rumors.

2 hours ago, eery said:

What's wrong with their relationship. Why is everyone so against them. Is one of them have bad past or something.

It's happen to Angela Baby's husband as well , right. Some people go to an extend to smear him, in order to break up their marrriage. Madness

Hmm they keep repeating the same rumors. If they have brokeup or are on bad terms would Reba make an video appearance for Vengo? Gosh, they make no sense.

It's probably more believable if they keep saying "they are like siblings." 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3