[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

R said V have an affectionate eyes.. totally agreed with her.

Especially V as DH in ELOD..DH's intensely loving a mutual stare/gaze when he look at Xiao Bai was the most affectionate one..

Yes, i am still not sure how she could resist his gazes ?!!!! I know he might be acting (or maybe real :phew:) , but oh my....if i was her i would fall for him right on the set :joy: 

Since she mentioned it herself about his affectionate eyes, i bet you she must have felt for it at least once (or still now? Hahaha) 

• LOL 3

49 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:

Notice the one who wore black jacket,the one sitting near gwg while he sang then few moments later the one who wore black jacket returned and brought gwg's midnight snack "Xiao ye".(while gwg's had some singing/ humorous points about leggings,she mentioned dilireba's name & the camera pointed at the one who wore black jacket which I guess is mm:rolleyes: or maybe it's just an imagination then blame it to my guangre:heart:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10098619?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYF665AFCAAD47E416AA29ADA7E671B32F7EA&ts=1586674597844

He seemed to know her well... and how he knew she wore 毛裤 or not wore during that time of video? Lol. And he exclaimed wild? Sexy?  

Anyway what is 毛裤?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Yes, i am still not sure how she could resist his gazes ?!!!! I know he might be acting (or maybe real :phew:) , but oh my....if i was her i would fall for him right on the set :joy: 

Since she mentioned it herself about his affectionate eyes, i bet you she must have felt for it at least once (or still now? Hahaha) 

27 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@caicaishisei i think that was when he made fun of her wearing leggings under a dress. He made jokes about her and i aslo believed that it was R who tried to hide her embarassed face in the jacket :joy: 

(remember in V interview above, she mentioned he liked to make cold jokes and you could not stop him while he was in his own world? I think this was one of those moments she was talking about! Lol they are so funny and cute together:wub:)

@NVKN Have you noticed the one on which I guess is mm brought and helped gg open the lunchbox.?I think it is a sweet gesture of her:wub:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:
6 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

He seemed to know her well... and how he knew she wore 毛裤 or not wore during that time of video? Lol. And he exclaimed wild? Sexy?  

Anyway what is 毛裤? 

@HeyheyheyJ I think this was the time when they were filming "THE MR.PRIDE & MS.PREJUDICE. A time wherein they were all on short rest and gg started some humorous moments.MM loved to wear leggings and that time I think mm doesn't wear leggings and gg started teased mm.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:

@NVKN Have you noticed the one on which I guess is mm brought and helped gg open the lunchbox.?I think it is a sweet gesture of her:wub:

Lol yes i have. Judging from the shining material (?) and colour of the jacket, i also think it was her. But there was a possibility that his assistant might wear the same type of jacket and the length of the jacket might be different (she sat down before i couldnt clearly tell it was short or long)

But more likely the reason i think that was her because, if i was her, i would do the same thing to shut him up!!! :joy:  fed him some food to eat so he could stop talking! :lol: :tounge_xd:

And yes, i agree, it was very sweet in a way if it was her!!! (Why couldnt they lift the camera higher abit so we could see her face?!)

• Like 3

@NVKN You know what, I think it could be her too. In the YT video below, at 1:39 (literally one second before the video ends), the person who brought the food made a reaction to the food (?): hand movement with a cute sound, which sounds like her voice. In the making video of MPMP, she makes a couple of similar sounds in the beginning of the video. Oh, the length of the her black parka is long as shown in the making video.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

This is an interesting post of GW's fortune for the rest of 2020. A screen shot in Chinese post in Weibo translated to english. Well, if they end up together, most of us will be happy for them. 

Edited by Shedmhundy29
Quoted the original post
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, eery said:

This is a bit too far for CP shipping but i enjoy anyway:joy:. Sorry  Vengo n Reba. You two have become objects of our obsession and wild imaginations:joy::joy:

@eery Hahahahaha i agree!

P.s. there is a reminder on top of the page saying "Reminder   5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos" from MOD :sweatingbullets:....please edit your post before she does it for you ah! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@eery Hahahahaha i agree!

P.s. there is a reminder on top of the page saying "Reminder   5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos" from MOD :sweatingbullets:....please edit your post before she does it for you ah! :D

Ah yes thank you

5 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

They are very observant, especially the LV bag that Vengo carried with him, not sure if he came from airport. I'm curious about the Disneyland, where they there on the same date? Lol

They probably were as the date was after their Shanghai appearance together for job if i'm not mistaken

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1