[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

35 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Hahaha who knows, it was a 9pm flight, it could also becoz he enjoyed the farewell party for the drama a little too much to fly on time :P

Then the fan's theory seems more likely as reba then posted that she slept well that night:joy:. She posted she couldn't slept well when vengo went to resume filmng back then. This girl has been giving hints here and there lol. She does it on purpose. The more they restraint her, the more likely she wants to rebel

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

i hope someday there will be photo gg visits mm at her new filming site. just like before when mm filming sweetdream. if this really happen, our ship will surely sail freely...

too many imaginations through my mind :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, eery said:

Then the fan's theory seems more likely as reba then posted that she slept well that night:joy:. She posted she couldn't slept well when vengo went to resume filmng back then. This girl has been giving hints here and there lol. She does it on purpose. The more they restraint her, the more likely she wants to rebel

Agree lol. Her oasis update is fishy. V's drama wrapped on April 5th. He left Hangzhou for Beijing on April 7 in train. R is/was filming for Go fighting in Shanghai. It's 1h or 2h depending on the means of transport. Fanverse can be possible.

8A0puKj.jpg

• LOL 5

Someone mentioned this on weibo CP. I couldn't resist to see the episode the OP mentioned. Vengo really pulled off the girl after she embraced him. It is so funny I practically LOLed when I saw it :joy:

FF to minute 17:44

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Agree lol. Her oasis update is fishy. V's drama wrapped on April 5th. He left Hangzhou for Beijing on April 7 in train. R is/was filming for Go fighting in Shanghai. It's 1h or 2h depending on the means of transport. Fanverse can be possible.

Yeah, they are too observant.... But GG and MM are too careful except for some hints that MM seems to be dropping lol ( my shipper <3 )

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Someone mentioned this on weibo CP. I couldn't resist to see the episode the OP mentioned. Vengo really pulled off the girl after she embraced him. It is so funny I practically LOLed when I saw it :joy:FF to minute 17:44

@pawla now when I see his 2 juniors I feel sad. Anyway you should watch the whole series, it's pretty good and V acted very well too.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Someone mentioned this on weibo CP. I couldn't resist to see the episode the OP mentioned. Vengo really pulled off the girl after she embraced him. It is so funny I practically LOLed when I saw it :joy:

FF to minute 17:44

I wonder if Vengo even realised he did that? That hug didnt even last for a second!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

i'm lazy so i'm not going to try and find it but gwg is literally the definition of double standard (dlrb is a little less) 

gwg: 

kiss scene w/ xin zhilei (hong guniang) -- she starts laughing, he slaps her arm and laughs at her and tells her to fix her emotions

kiss scene w/ dlrb-- she starts laughing, he looks in her eyes and asks softly "what's wrong?" 

on stage thing w/ zxd (zhu xudan, xuan nv in peach blossoms) --  she pulled his name out of a thing and he literally walks back & avoids her hands

on stage thing w/ dlrb: whispering, laughing, starry eyes 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

41 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i'm lazy so i'm not going to try and find it but gwg is literally the definition of double standard (dlrb is a little less) 

gwg: 

kiss scene w/ xin zhilei (hong guniang) -- she starts laughing, he slaps her arm and laughs at her and tells her to fix her emotions

kiss scene w/ dlrb-- she starts laughing, he looks in her eyes and asks softly "what's wrong?" 

on stage thing w/ zxd (zhu xudan, xuan nv in peach blossoms) --  she pulled his name out of a thing and he literally walks back & avoids her hands

on stage thing w/ dlrb: whispering, laughing, starry eyes 

He doesn't want to be linked with any other female co-stars except the one who matters.  He just go extra mile with his only one:relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

He doesn't want to be linked with any other female co-stars except the one who matters.  He just go extra mile with his only one:relaxed:

Well considering jaywalk like to spread rumors about him with other women, it's best as to not give them the gun to shoot him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Only for his lady <3

Going back to their separate ELOD farewell interviews, where Reba talked about Dong Hua should only love her and all, which Vengo responded as Dong Hua that he only loved her haha any other reason for her to mentioned that aside from dropping hints or is it because the interviewer is a Dongfeng shipper as well hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, chsaf said:

@pawla now when I see his 2 juniors I feel sad. Anyway you should watch the whole series, it's pretty good and V acted very well too.

I will as soon as I can move on from ELOD :sweatingbullets: 

Isn't she the girl he had a dating rumor with? Or is it the other one? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

I will as soon as I can move on from ELOD :sweatingbullets: 

Isn't she the girl he had a dating rumor with? Or is it the other one? 

I think the dating rumour was with his junior, xin zhilei (miss hong) is dating an another actor I think.

I still can't move on from ELOD :pensive:

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 11:41 PM, Yori Ten said:

Hello! Hello! 光CP fans! 

Vengo's fans are called Donut

Reba's fans are called Alice

Guangre CP fans are called 小尾巴 (Xiao Weiba) Little Tail :tounge_wink:

Good luck and best wishes to all you Little Tails!! :heart: May your ship sails to happily ever after. 

I thought we are called Silent Shippers LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, chsaf said:

Vengo's appearance last night in episode 7,8,9 of The Lost Caverns ended up in Weibo Hot Search. At one time, he was the No.5 most searched. Impressive! He is getting more recognition and if this momentum keeps up, he will definitely hit it BIG! 

• Like 8
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo's appearance last night in episode 7,8,9 of The Lost Caverns ended up in Weibo Hot Search. At one time, he was the No.5 most searched. Impressive! He is getting more recognition and if this momentum keeps up, he will definitely hit it BIG! 

He has everything to be a big action movie star. I hope he'll get the chance to star in one. Preferable with reba as his heroine:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Hopefully he can have more action movies/series like this...2020 is his year 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Yay!!! I have been waiting for this! For the day he becomes a big famous actor so that he can be there [on the list] with Reba and shut her crazy fans up for the bad things they said about him or thinking he wasnt good enough for her! 

Btw, when i joined wb, V had about 6mil followers. Now the number has reached more than 7mil within few months. I am so happy!!!!:w00t:

Does anyone know if there is any offical website to vote for chinese actors/actresses? I saw them going to various awards events....so it would be great if there was a website that our international fans can vote for our fav....

I cant wait for the day i can see his name on the Chinese Celebrity Forbes list with R. Maybe then they both will come out with marriage....if not anytime now :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

In ELOD, I think the sweetest kisses :phew: gg gave mm are these so called "forehead kisses" :wub:

I don't know about you but I can definitely sense intense feeling there...

by the way hi! I'm a newbie here.. Just kinda...sorta stumbled here after clicking a link from reddit... (https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/fu39d8/analysis_on_the_relationship_between_vengo_gao/)

hope we can all be friends under their little tail...:D

• Like 7
  • Love 3