[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

47 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Is she secretly want to reveal her identity? Because its too obvious with her nail art, people will know thats her. MM is putting a claim on GG :blush:

Yeah claim your man girlB). Come to think of it, it's actually understanable. Both are the only child so besides their parents they only have each other so it's logical to feel posessive. That's why their relationship sometimes come off like siblings as well as lovers

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

Omg , for real?!!! :w00t: Can our chinese experts here, please, listen and confirm if it was "baby" or more like a chinese word pronounced similarly? ....*holding my breath* 

The TMOPB clip, yes, it's pretty much confirmed that he did say What's up, baby. The second clip, I tried hard to listen but I couldn't confirm. I guess you just listen to what you wanted to listen? :tounge_wink:

Regarding the couple picture signing, I went through CP fans' comments. Basically, they fall into these categories.

1. JX didn't want Vengo to expose himself to the GR CP line so they advised (forbade?) him from doing anything that might fan the CP fire. JX does not encourage GR CP and will do anything to stop it.

2. GR is real and JX is trying their best to keep this in the downlow. There is nothing suspicious about a male lead signing a photo of a drama CP. Why did JX not allow it if there is nothing going on between the two?

3. Vengo is protecting Reba and he has to endure not showing his love. The actual post actually asked this question of how much more can a man take and not being able to express his affection towards the woman whom he loves.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The TMOPB clip, yes, it's pretty much confirmed that he did say What's up, baby. The second clip, I tried hard to listen but I couldn't confirm. I guess you just listen to what you wanted to listen? :tounge_wink:

Regarding the couple picture signing, I went through CP fans' comments. Basically, they fall into these categories.

1. JX didn't want Vengo to expose himself to the GR CP line so they advised (forbade?) him from doing anything that might fan the CP fire. JX does not encourage GR CP and will do anything to stop it.

2. GR is real and JX is trying their best to keep this in the downlow. There is nothing suspicious about a male lead signing a photo of a drama CP. Why did JX not allow it if there is nothing going on between the two?

3. Vengo is protecting Reba and he has to endure not showing his love. The actual post actually asked this question of how much more can a man take and not being able to express his affection towards the woman whom he loves.

Lol, thank you!!! same thought, the 2nd clip, i kept listening and wondered myself many times, hence i asked for your expertise in chinese :lol: (some times i thought he said "wait wait"!!! hahaha)

Anyways, whatever jx is doing, for whatever reason, it just seems like digging a hole for itself. The more jx tries to hide, the more obvious it is. 

if their relationship and V enduring is true, i do hope they will have a happy ending soon...:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I get that at the time that PB was airing they couldn't do many promos, but I don't understand how come they are preventing them to sign couple pics, it makes it even more suspicious, right? Just bc they are both unmarried? I feel like if they let them promote normally and talk more openly about their "colleague" relationship then people would not be so suspicious. Unless, they're more than just colleagues.

Haven't seen this posted anywhere, it's a bts with mm surprising gg, look at how he's trying to hide the screen of his phone with his hands. Lol. Can someone translate it to English?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Yori Ten If they're in a relationship why should they hide it? Can't be because they're from the same agency. Leon Zhang and Wayne Liu didn't have to hide their relationship with their GFs. They are all from Jaywalk right.

Both Leon and Wayne are luckier I guess. Faye Wong and Dai Si aren't Reba with Rabid fans.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Anny said:

Just curious, what is zhihu and how credible is it?

zhihu is the chinese equivalent of quora. the user was an "anonymous user", so, um, not credible at all... but it is worth mentioning on all the questions that have gwg & dlrb's names in it, all the answers that say they're together are deleted quickly and mysteriously, and all the ones that say they're not stay... 

(ex. "are gao weiguang and dilireba together?" "who is dilireba's boyfriend?" "is there a possibility that gao weiguang and dilireba are together?" etc) 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Yori Ten If they're in a relationship why should they hide it? Can't be because they're from the same agency. Leon Zhang and Wayne Liu didn't have to hide their relationship with their GFs. They are all from Jaywalk right.

zhang yunlong & liu ruilin are not as famous as dilireba, and don't have "crazy protective fans" like rb does. also, their (ex)girlfriends are not famous. wang yifei gets roles like zhihe (pillowbook), suihe (ashes of love), and dai si gets roles like demon princess (peach blossoms) and modern drama side roles. rb gets main lead, she is the leading ranks in female celebrity influence. also, rb had an entire thing where the entire internet hated her from 2018-2019 (think #taylorswiftisoverparty but for dlrb (for the stupidest reasons too, like being shipped w/ luhan (who has crazier fans compared with hers) and 卖人设 selling personality (where she "eats a lot") 

zhang yunlong & liu ruilin being in a relationship publicly wouldn't affect their fame or influence much. rb? not so much. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 9

3 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

So strict!

Is it really like that in c-ent? 

nope just two specific people called gao weiguang & dilireba... 

normally, shipping is good for influence & more fame for the drama they're promoting, but for some odd reason, they are completely not shipping them together, giving them no promo... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

i also can't find it anymore, but i saw a post saying they have photos that both of them signed. that's fake news. we were warned about this on weibo, those are fake. jx (jiaxing =jaywalk) wouldn't change their policy so quickly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i also can't find it anymore, but i saw a post saying they have photos that both of them signed. that's fake news. we were warned about this on weibo, those are fake. jx (jiaxing =jaywalk) wouldn't change their policy so quickly. 

Yeah,  I read that from the weibo comments on the video, many were saying that any pics with both signatures are not authentic.  So strange!! I agree with you that if they slightly encouraged the shipping by fans it would make PB more high profile, and be free publicity-look at how all their public interactions are hyper-analyzed by shippers.

So DR was hated on by another celebrity's group of rabid fans? Maybe that's why she didn't have any projects for 8 months, hopefully she has a good support system, seems like she gotten very thin lately, I noticed in PB, that the Fanyin Scenes she seems gaunt, but in AD arc, she was more healthy looking. I wonder which was filmed first?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

So DR was hated on by another celebrity's group of rabid fans? Maybe that's why she didn't have any projects for 8 months, hopefully she has a good support system, seems like she gotten very thin lately, I noticed in PB, that the Fanyin Scenes she seems gaunt, but in AD arc, she was more healthy looking. I wonder which was filmed first?

she's gained some weight recently due to covid quarantine, and she looked healthier in the ending scenes (w/ dh & gungun) 

pillowbook was filmed at the end of 2018

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

she's gained some weight recently due to covid quarantine, and she looked healthier in the ending scenes (w/ dh & gungun) 

I see, earlier someone mentioned and you mentioned in earlier pages that every March there's a smear campaign of gg, and rumors about him are spread? Why is it during March every year, is there a significant reason?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Hopefully she maintains her good health esp with this covid thingy

• Like 3

Is it possible to DL Weibo even if I'm outside China? I wanna see more pictures of the together and I also wanna see the pictures of them that they have posted on their official accounts :( I just wanna see more of theeem. I miss them so bad :(

55 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

nope just two specific people called gao weiguang & dilireba... 

normally, shipping is good for influence & more fame for the drama they're promoting, but for some odd reason, they are completely not shipping them together, giving them no promo... 

That's unfair! by any chance any of the jx big bosses fancied GG and he rejected them? Just asking?!?

The go go squid series, they promoted the 2 actors as CP if am not mistaken and it made the series esp the guy very popular... forgot their names, but they were good also.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, omfgskye said:

Is it possible to DL Weibo even if I'm outside China? I wanna see more pictures of the together and I also wanna see the pictures of them that they have posted on their official accounts :( I just wanna see more of theeem. I miss them so bad :(

Depends on the country, not all countries can access Weibo. If you want, here's the GR Weibo link https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9&extparam=光热CP&luicode=10000011&lfid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9_-_feed

Hi all! Need your help! Saw this vid on instagram and was wondering if anyone knows what show gg and mm were on where mm was wearing a pale yellow sleeveless dress and gg was in a pale blue long-sleeved dress shirt. Looked like a talk show, i think? Here's the link to the insta vid 

Ps. The way they looked at each other though! :love:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I see, earlier someone mentioned and you mentioned in earlier pages that every March there's a smear campaign of gg, and rumors about him are spread? Why is it during March every year, is there a significant reason?

haha no that's a joke (but really it is always near march) you see, these "smear campaigns" don't really do anything to us, guangre shippers, but to the general audience, it works. so when we say something about gr, they'll be like "haha gwg? isn't dating like, ma yili?" or "gwg? he's married already and has 2 kids!" 

i don't think jw notices that it's always near the same time 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2

5 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

That's unfair! by any chance any of the jx big bosses fancied GG and he rejected them? Just asking?!?

The go go squid series, they promoted the 2 actors as CP if am not mistaken and it made the series esp the guy very popular... forgot their names, but they were good also.

i couldn't find who the actual big bosses of jaywalk were, but i know one of the vice presidents is a female. yangmi & liu kaiwei were major shareholders until they got divorced and lkw didn't renew his jaywalk contract. 

the general consensus for jaywalk keeping them on the downlow is that dlrb is very famous while gwg is not, and being linked to an older, less famous male isn't super great for her career. however, gwg's career seems to be taking off so hopefully he becomes for famous in the next couple of years. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3