[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

57 minutes ago, Jandj said:

Are they saying similar things.....wish I could understand

These interviews seems interesting... Would anyone help to translate? Just rough would be enough tho..i wish i know mandarin :tears: thank you so so so so much to whoever will translate this.... :tears:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

The chances of V and R appearing together seems very slim because of , ofcourse, their obvious proximity to each other which will draw attention from media, paparazzi, fans, etc. The another issue could also be the mistreatment of V by Reba's fans. He migt become a victim of online abuse once again if they appear together. I think this is the reason why v appeared a little constrained while doing those reaction videos with Reba. I studied psychology during my masters and it has become a general habit to observe people closely. While watching those clips two things fell into my notice: V 's eyes. He was extremely conscious of cameras around. Secondly, the tight body language especially clasping hands tightly gives the impression of someone trying hard to control the body movements. As for Reba she was completely herself not caring abt cameras and stuff at all.

we were analysing the lip movements of gwg for one of the reaction videos. the audio is muted/we can't hear it, but by lip movements, when rb turned around and squeezed his shirt (i think it was this one) he said out of the corner of his mouth something along the lines of ”录着呢" ("we're filming") 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

7 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

we were analysing the lip movements of gwg for one of the reaction videos. the audio is muted/we can't hear it, but by lip movements, when rb turned around and squeezed his shirt (i think it was this one) he said out of the corner of his mouth something along the lines of ”录着呢" ("we're filming") 

I think it is SXR & XJ kissing scene one. 

• Love 2

30 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

And that is why they can't be filmed together! Reba can't control her behaviour towards Vengo. It seems to be in grained behaviour. Just like how Vengo can't help but look at Reba.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Spoiler

Use VPN if this video is blocked in your country.

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

And that is why they can't be filmed together! Reba can't control her behaviour towards Vengo. It seems to be in grained behaviour. Just like how Vengo can't help but look at Reba.

:smirk:

That's an unconscious behavior, resulting from spending too much time together with another person.

I don't envy the sweets circle, a.k.a Donut's.

I'm worried he gets too tired.

Spoiler

Well, his spirit might have been recharged, but his body might be exhausted. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Thank you for your info. I guess i was not completely wrong with my observation. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lavendra said:

Thanks everyone for your response. I do remember dilraba saying that she wanted to have 3 kids. :D And I also like all the three interpretation of their posts. 

And here are few other things which I wanted to share with you all when I watched the ELOD and it's BTS.

1. There is a BTS scene when Feng Jiu gives Dong Hua the purple potato cake, and they kind of share it. The BTS of it is also very cute, but you can see MM trying to feed GG, even though they were not shooting. But GG as always was bus commenting his cold jokes and seems like he was his on world and didn't notice MM's hand which has raised to feed him. :D:D

2. The other BTS is of when dilraba was playing the maid in taichen palace and there is a scene  when the other maid tries to push her and she falls and dong Hua can bee seen in the background too. So here is the story - I felt like MM was trying to act cute while doing the rehearsal of the falling seem when she was pushed by the maid, and it was like a little girl acting cute to get the stteny if her man.

I have seen females trying to act cute when they know their crush or their man is somewhere watching them, what do you guys think ? :blink:

3. I have just completed watching "Go fighting season 6" with eng sub on YouTube.

And there is a kind of task where Reba have to wish a lady called Ms.Mo ' husband to put down his weight and do some exercise and eat less.

So here is what my delulu mind says :

Feels like the Ms.Mo story was made up, I felt more like Reba asking gaoweigyang to put down his weight

Now you may be thinking what made me think in that way - you must have noticed gg posted his weibo yesterday saying that he have not become fat, along with lots of food pictures.so what does this mean, why did he have to post this yesterday itself.

Was he trying to say that Dilreba is also like the Ms. Mo in the go fighting who complains about her fiance to eat less. Which eventually means this the same kind of relationship between Gg and mm ?

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from writing this down... I am open to hear your point of view .:D 

1. I think she was just playing with him, not intentionally to feed him. GG sometime has cold joke hahaha... so basically they were just waiting for filming. Nothing special. I love this scene how they shared purple cake... so romantic how they did it

2. Yes, I noticed that too. This time I agree with you. We can delulu this way... maybe she had seen V before and she acted so cute for him... I know girls sometime do this to their crush. I must said during my youth I also did the same to my crush when I saw him come from the tip of my eyes and I became alert and wanted him to notice me by 'act' something... gosh, you remind me of my memories .. its funny and ridiculous but its true... who doesn't have crush?

3. For this... depends how you wanna see it. Some people think it was made up because his fans said he is fat... some people think its intentionally to give reaction to RB's go fighting. But whatever it is... the time is just COINCIDENTALLY. So whether he did it for his fans or he did it for RB. he has alibi this time. I will not argue. It has no ends.

But what surprise me he often uploads about foods, idk if he is really into food or someone he knows really likes foods? 

yup these are my point of view... i might be wrong but this is an open forum right so we are free to speak our mind... feel free, dear

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nupur Sinha said:

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1256613898674814976?s=20

Can anyone explain what happened here?

Some crazy fan pretended to knock and call out R's name from a RV. However, the OP compared it to actual R's RV and it should be different one. 

BTW, just to clarify, V's "we're filming" clip is not the one where R squeezed his shirt. It's the one R looking back at him when SXR and drunken XJ are kissing on screen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Some crazy fan pretended to knock and call out R's name from a RV. However, the OP compared it to actual R's RV and it should be different one. 

BTW, just to clarify, V's "we're filming" clip is not the one where R squeezed his shirt. It's the one R looking back at him when SXR and drunken XJ are kissing on screen. 

Thank you! Fan behaviours are scary sometimes. I saw another video in the same thread where R and her assistant were in the hotel corridor waiting for the lift, and smbdy was recording them. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

Thanks a lot for your answers....hahaha

Seems like my mind has gone far ahead of time and whatever they do seems like it's an act of love. Hence I believe your point are absolutely right about them.

2. For the second point : lol I am happy to hear that you have experienced it all by yourself and hence I believe the behavior of mm can be justified. Not only that when I have seen her BtS from other dramas - All I could see was a Reba who is more practical, manly and mature. But whenever  V is around she seems to pull out her childish behavior.

And this BTS clip was also overloaded with her cuteness when she was trying to act.

Also this has been lingering over my mind  for a long time. Not sure anyone have notice it too. 

In the Mr. Pride and prejudice movie launch.  When the three of them were promoting their movies - v, z and Reba.

There is a certain point when Reba tries to kick V's shoulder using her's and then she says something to him at a lower voice.( Shared the video link below)

I have not seen her doing such gestures with other co actors of her other dramas. She tend to keep a distance with all of them. But here it's just the opposite.. 

I have seen the analysis of that video. According to Cp fans, V probably got upset with the host. He was trying to say something when the host stopped him. After that he was asked to finish his comment. V replied he had nothing to say. At this time, Reba nudges him and says 'what happened' (according to our lip reading experts). The general consensus was that V was angry and jealous. I hope i got it right. Between you can watch the fully subbed video of this in Guangre Cp channel on youtube.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

47 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

I have seen the analysis of that video. According to Cp fans, V probably got upset with the host. He was trying to say something when the host stopped him. After that he was asked to finish his comment. V replied he had nothing to say. At this time, Reba nudges him and says 'what happened' (according to our lip reading experts). The general consensus was that V was angry and jealous. I hope i got it right. Between you can watch the fully subbed video of this in Guangre Cp channel on youtube.

OMG! I just realised! I watch fully subbed video before but don't notice this. Thank you @Nupur Sinha for your information. I watch that video again and again and get goosebumps. I like how she looks like look at MC but actually want to check V's expression beside her.:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lavendra said:

Also this has been lingering over my mind  for a long time. Not sure anyone have notice it too. 

In the Mr. Pride and prejudice movie launch.  When the three of them were promoting their movies - v, z and Reba.

There is a certain point when Reba tries to kick V's shoulder using her's and then she says something to him at a lower voice.( Shared the video link below)

I have not seen her doing such gestures with other co actors of her other dramas. She tend to keep a distance with all of them. But here it's just the opposite.. 

:joy::joy: dont worry... she always does that only with V... she always fails to behave right when V is around. She is too comfortable with him. Thats why they  would never be in the same frame anymore... not in promoting their drama together not in variety show together not in interviewing together... because they are TOO suspicious and akward

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Lavendra said:

Thanks a lot @Nupur Sinha for your analysis, I too sensed that he was kind of pissed of.

Seems like the host was bit arrogant and doesn't know how to talk properly.

I can understand he was angry, but what was the exact reason of feeling jealousy. Was it because the host wanted to talk more to Dilraba ? 

And yes I have watched the entire video.. as everyone says it's kind of funny that Dilraba was concentrating more on Vengo than the actual male actor of the movie.:D

This press conference has been analysed widely by the fans because this was the last time V and R were seen interacting freely on the stage. As for the jealousy part, the various bits of this conference has been analysed and i kind of forgot all the fine details. There were too many to keep track. But they said that V was jealous and upset at more than one occasion in this conference bcz since Zyl was the main lead, the host probably asked questions and made comments specifically applicable to Zyl and Reba. According to cp members, that was the reason Reba was extra attentive and clingy  to V here making sure he doesnt feel bad or left out. They also praised ZYL for being understanding as a friend and not intruding between R and V at all. He was being happy as the third wheel although he was the ML.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

They also praised ZYL for being understanding as a friend and not intruding between R and V at all. He was being happy as the third wheel although he was the ML.

Gosh, I do think everyone around them know about their r/ship so they just let them be. haha. Like ZBB in press con of TMPOB trapped in between R & V. ZYL in this press con just simply, do nothing. :sweat_smile: 

R & V are in their own world. We love to see them, but yeah we know they just can't control themselves that much. You can't hide love. We can see that from the way they look at each other :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3