[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Vengo’s on the chart at No. 8. OMG, im sooooo happy for him. This is a good sign. :heart:

As for Reba, she’s no. 1. Well, no surprise there.

He beat yang yang tho, like wowww. Yang yang is also a huge star. So proud of the donuts, they are really dedicated and got no negativity or bashing.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@euphoenix

I just checked in weibo this morning and I am happy that more and more cnetz are appreciating V's acting skills especially in ELOD.  Most of the comments says that it'll be hard for other actors to beat and level V's iconic Dong hua Dijun in future fantasy drama.  There are few that is still in doubt since V doesn't look like that of pure chinese. V looks like mixed and they say it'll be hard to look for a role that fits his physical appearance. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

He beat yang yang tho, like wowww. Yang yang is also a huge star. So proud of the donuts, they are really dedicated and got no negativity or bashing.

Donuts are really admirable and full of positivity. And hopefully, this forum also will be a safe space where we can share things without being bashed and full of positivity. Bcs we are all donuts and alice :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@euphoenix

I just checked in weibo this morning and I am happy that more and more cnetz are appreciating V's acting skills especially in ELOD.  Most of the comments says that it'll be hard for other actors to beat and level V's iconic Dong hua Dijun in future fantasy drama.  There are few that is still in doubt since V doesn't look like that of pure chinese. V looks like mixed and they say it'll be hard to look for a role that fits his physical appearance. 

I feel like his acting really took a turn around Eternal Love and Candle in the Tomb, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact the he got to work with good directors, and also that he really auditioned, fought, and got the role in the later. not to mention all the good actors/actresses he got to work with/learn from. tbh, he still got a bit of that bulging eye thing in eternal love which people criticized him for in The Interpreter, but that's gone in Candle, and by the time he got back to ELoD, his eye actings are a lot more expressive. 

I'm just so excited to see how much he has grown in his upcoming dramas. And he'll be acting opposite very talented actresses too! V's really working hard to establish himself as an actor. Maybe as preparation for his going public with mm? who knows ...

• Like 10
  • Love 4

56 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@euphoenix

I knoww right, first time i saw him was like is this guy mixed or something. He got the eurasian feature, and his height! 190cm. So happy he got more and more recognition, even tho there's small possiblity that he might collaborate with rb in the future, i would still enjoy his drama regardless. 

• Like 8

Hi everyone, i just found out about this lovely page a few days ago! I feel so fortunate as I love this couple but my chinese is quite limited. I have difficulty understanding long articles in chinese. 

Thank you, everyone for sharing so many information on this couple! 

I honestly feel that RB is a very brave woman. Many female artists will totally not leak any possible signs that they are dating when they are this famous. However, RB will dropped small signs every now and then. I feel that she trying not to let JX take full control of her life.

As for V, i dont feel that he is a coward in any means. I see his actions as someone who is mature and loving to RB. He is considerate towards her career and image. She has way too many obessed fans. 

• Like 7

Now i finally know why they were so close during the stage promo on 23rd Sept 2014.
It happened after that mysterious tv interview. 

I sincerely wish this couple well. They look so loving together.

Edited by AppleAngel13
Typo error
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Now i finally know why they were so close during the stage promo on 23rd Sept 2014.
It happened after that mysterious tv interview. 

I sincerely wish this couple well. They look so loving together.

Wow. If they really started back in either 2013 or 2014, meaning they have been together for 6 to 7 years.

In a normal relationship, most people may have settled down or looking to settle down. 

So hopefully after so long together, they can also settle down together soon too... 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, euphoenix said:

I knoww right, first time i saw him was like is this guy mixed or something. He got the eurasian feature, and his height! 190cm. So happy he got more and more recognition, even tho there's small possiblity that he might collaborate with rb in the future, i would still enjoy his drama regardless. 

From what i read and heard, V was born somewhere in Mishan, Heilongjiang, China, geographically speaking its near the border between Russia and China, I think. So even though he has pure Chinese blood, maybe one of his ancestors or more dipped in different waters some time ago and poooof V was gifted with eurasian genes. 

tenor.gif?itemid=16586514 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Wow. If they really started back in either 2013 or 2014, meaning they have been together for 6 to 7 years.

In a normal relationship, most people may have settled down or looking to settle down. 

So hopefully after so long together, they can also settle down together soon too... 

Maybe this is why RB mentioned before that she hopes to settle down by 30. I really hope she meant it with V! 

• Like 4

Old clip, but it's a crack up.

Basically, if I got it right, is that someone asked the actor on the right "is it better kissing Reba or Vengo?" I think in the movie, he got to kiss both. Look at Vengo's micro expression at the beginning. He was not happy with the question but quickly made a joke out of it. Which I couldn't hear, but in the end of the clip Vengo said "just say it, I can accept it."

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Is that V? 

When is it taken? Is it during PB or ELOD? 

I think was Eternal Love. RB had that hairstyle in that drama. Plus so far i have only seen Yang Mi took group photo with the cast in the cave setting for ELOD after she completed her scenes for that 1 or 2 eps. 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, pawla said:

Double standard Vengo :joy:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4494356448546974

If I'm not mistaken this is the girl he had a dating rumor with. 

Lol..V is too obvious..must he pulled that girl"s shirt to get rid of her more quickly.

Not a dating rumor..more likely her "one minute of fame"  that she's wanted. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2