[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/13/2020 at 1:09 PM, euphoenix said:

Well, I have guy friend who is die hard fans of RB. and he said basically if RB was to had a bf, then ZBB and DL would be fine, just not V. Coz and it's his words, not mine, V is too old. I think age is a huge issue in RB fans community.

Lol based on age? Hello!!!!??? V looks charming in his 30s!!!....if anything, the age is just to show that the man is at a mature and reliable stage. "The older the wine, the better it tastes" :phew:

zbb and dl are like what? 27? I think marriage is the last thing on their mind right now whereas R wants to settle down at 30 or after....but if their fans want to ship them, go for it!

Anyways, after stumbling on another wb post today about the deleted "let's become public" show and from our reddit author analysis on their past wb interactions, i am convinced they dated in 2015. The question is if they are still dating? It has been 5 years since. Even though they play a very low key and we dont see them together in public much, we still believe in them.

At the end of the day, if they are in love with each other, what does age have to do here? And, IF, it turns out they are not together, so what, R can only date young men?????!!!! :joy:

Another thing, people forget that women can be aging really fast after having children. Ofcourse there are some can keep their appearance well. But we don't know if R will be or not (she wants 3 kids!!!). So i wonder what her fans will say after 10 yrs later if she indeed looks older than her husband (supposed to be zbb and dl here lol)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

I think Vengo really has very nice and supportive fans but that's just me. ^_^

@Barbedflower 

Donuts love and support Vengo. I am one of those who joined his international fanbase. There is no space for negativity in the fanbase. We just kept on sharing his works and projects. 

@euphoenix these people who are against V have never really fallen inlove and been in a long time relationship. When people fall inlove, physical appearance, age and status doesn't really matter. I think these people are very shallow. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:34 AM, eery said:

I feel like it's Dilraba want to make claim of her man because she's the jealous one of the two hahaha. 

Hi newbie here and im glad that i join this website foe my ship V and reba how i wish they are real couple in life im  happy if that happen

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anny said:

I don't understand what the big deal is about their age difference. It's only, what, nine years? Look-wise, he doesn't look extremely older. In fact, once she has a couple of babies, they will look about the same, because, sad to say, pregnancy sorta ages a woman a bit. And don't men stay youthful than women (of the same general age group) in the long run? That is, if he takes care of his body and not drink or smoke. The only time an age gap is problematic is if maturity is an issue or they can't relate to each other.

I totally agree with you..

I remember there was a couple of chinese actors named Zhao liying and Feng xiaofeng (sorry if mistype). I saw their movie and drama (Monkey king 3 and The story of Minglan). They are husband and wife now, and their age gap is almost the same with the age gap of GR. Did they have the same problem previously like GR? I seem didnt recall that case on them at that time

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, caicaishisei said:

Actually Reba can sing in fact one of ELOD ost which title "PIAN-PIAN" is also sang by her with co-singer named Silence Wang.You can check it out @ YouTube.

Ohh! I love that song! That's my LSS along with Person by the Pillo by Tiger Hu! I was surprised that Reba can sing and her voice is really good!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

I remember there was a couple of chinese actors named Zhao liying and Feng xiaofeng (sorry if mistype). I saw their movie and drama (Monkey king 3 and The story of Minglan). They are husband and wife now, and their age gap is almost the same with the age gap of GR. Did they have the same problem previously like GR? I seem didnt recall that case on them at that time

That was because they didnt have too many "children" around!!!! :P 

On a serious note, as long as Vengo and Reba are in it for real, there is nothing can stop their relationship but themselves....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@NVKN IKR, I do hope they r still very much together tho.

@Shedmhundy29 I also joined his fanbase, they are all so welcoming and nice. and made me wonder if there's any Alice who also support V and R together

Oh if anyone is interested, the hard working donuts at vengogao.com are translating V's 79 voice messages from last chatting event. can see/listen in their website, they even made such a nice website for him awwww

• Like 6

It's the age thing again....

I think it depends on the people in the relationship, as long as they are happy.

Personally for me, I am ok with a 10 year gap.  But 20 year gap...kinda no :D

For those fans, I kinda get why they don't agree, I think they are measuring it by their own standards.  I know they love R so they want to match her with some they think would match her by their standards - match in terms of look, popularity and so on.

At the end of the day, everything depends on V and R. 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think it depends on the people in the relationship, as long as they are happy.

For those fans, I kinda get why they don't agree, I think they are measuring it by their own standards.  I know they love R so they want to match her with some they think would match her by their standards - match in terms of look, popularity and so on.

tenor.gif?itemid=11365197 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Reba is also getting flack for her newest drama because the ML is 7 years younger. She can't get a break. Her rabid fans most likely wants her to remain a spinster and they say they love her. Ouch!

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Reba is also getting flack for her newest drama because the ML is 7 years younger. She can't get a break. Her rabid fans most likely wants her to remain a spinster and they say they love her. Ouch!

Righttt. I was going to say something abt this too then i forgot hahaha. V is too old, WL is a kid, they cannot seems to made up their mind. gyarghhh. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

can't the girl take a break?!

are they really her fans? they are so toxic! :skull:

tenor.gif?itemid=15438211 

• Unamused 1

I don't think anyone would please Reba's fans. I love DL, but I am sure if Reba have any signs of being in a relationship with him, her fans will start picking out all sorts of random reasons that DL is not good enough. 

Her fan group are probably younger and may see only things from surface base. Reba said it herself, she is a sensitive person and likes to be pampered. Vengo seems easy going, positive, yet mature in his thinking, and attentive. On the other hand, Reba seems more motivated compared to Vengo.  Just from an outsiders point of view, I think Vengo and Reba's personalities balance each other well. But I definitely agree, it all comes down to Vengo and Reba if they want to have relationship or not.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

:D its as if Reba can decide who will be her male lead.  its not like she is solely funding the production :D

A great actor no matter the age should be able to convince the viewers that he owns the role.

And i believe they had screen testing before finally deciding the actors - lets just see.

Those fans again are "know it all".  I do hope the Reba and the ML would be able to pull their roles.

They are so obsessed with R, that they see her as goddess, the most perfect being and want her to be with a perfect god too :D They should also think that she is just like us but got luckier in the genetic department :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

They are so obsessed with R, that they see her as goddess, the most perfect being and want her to be with a perfect god too :D They should also think that she is just like us but got luckier in the genetic department :D

@Zelnk R fans thinks she's a goddess and they put her in a pedestal but in reality she's not free in choosing which or what. I am sad for these people. Believing that they have a say towards the life of another. Mini dictators in the making,  her fans that is. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I don't think anyone would please Reba's fans. I love DL, but I am sure if Reba have any signs of being in a relationship with him, her fans will start picking out all sorts of random reasons that DL is not good enough. 

Her fan group are probably younger and may see only things from surface base. Reba said it herself, she is a sensitive person and likes to be pampered. Vengo seems easy going, positive, yet mature in his thinking, and attentive. On the other hand, Reba seems more motivated compared to Vengo.  Just from an outsiders point of view, I think Vengo and Reba's personalities balance each other well. But I definitely agree, it all comes down to Vengo and Reba if they want to have relationship or not.

@ChibiLy I totally agree. I think Reba may be the more ambitious of the two but both of them really do compliment each other from their interaction and personality.

Vengo did say that Reba is the kind to lead and he seems the kind who is happy to be led. Like you mentioned, he is positive, mature and he is very attentive to Reba which is what she wants. He seems to be happy with what he is doing and supportive of her success.

They are both grown-ups and although it will break my heart that they are not together, I do hope they will end up together in the end. I wish them all the happiness in the world even if its not with each other. Both of them seem like very grounded and nice people. None of us and the rabid fans have the right to decide their lives for them.

I do hope they are still together. Reba is a nice and genuine person and I am sure she can recognise the gem that Vengo is. Perhaps thats why she wanted to stake her claim on him earlier on.

Their hands are probably tied from the nature of their job and sometimes I find it sad that they have to endure the "distance" and stay away from each other instead of being themselves during TMOPB time. I suspect that's why there are so little or almost none of their BTS together for ELOD. There would be an extreme reaction if those rabid fans knew that they are still close.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

they love R so they want to match her with some they think would match her by their standards - match in terms of look, popularity and so on.

So is it her happiness & love life or theirs?

When it comes down to it, they seem to care about what they want rather than listening to what she really says/wants.....and they call it "love"? (I recall she said somewhere something like she just wants to have a normal life, becoz she is a celebrity she doesnt have a bf? Was it the travel blog?)

Tsk, tsk, I really hope R doesn't have to suffer from her own so-called fans.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

56 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:
Vengo @ happy camp with English translation.

Thank you so much for the Eng sub video. Liu Ruilin's reaction to Vengo's "My singing is not too bad" is so hilarious. He's like, "Bro, you have no idea." Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8