[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Reading all these conversations, I wish I am their mutual friends and let you all know the whole situation. But too bad, I am not.

Just my own opinion only. 

If they are really together (like how we hope), as their fans (whether is Donuts or Alices or whatsoever), why can't just congrats them and leave them alone to led a normal couple life? Even though they are artists but they also a normal person right?

I mean it's not as if one party is a third-party (in which we may not know). If it is just because of the age gap of 9 years that these fans are against of, then what about those artists together that have age gaps more than that? Also, it is the guy that are older by 9 years and not the other way around, don't ladies like guys that are more mature? Or if it's the looks that are against of, who are these fans to judge? 

To add on, I have seen artists (be it from china or other countries) that are in their own relationship and are best friends (as in male /female type) to each others, they would always stated they are just best friends when asked in interviews and nothing more. But just curious, has Vengo and Reba stated that before? 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

At least we know the fans intention and we know they create all those weird rumours to make us hate V or not ship them. The important thing is we know the truth and again nothing will stop this ship until an official announcement. They can be in their own world, we can be in ours. We just need to be vocal and stay true to let them know that whatever they are doing, sorry, it's not going to work on us. The more they see the ship is not broken and not going anywhere, there's nothing much they can do. After ELOD, the number of fans has grown and it scares them lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, eery said:

This one is very wild. Reba was in Beijing and Vengo was in  Hangzhao for filming before he flied to changsa to record the program though. Sorry to break it to you:joy:. Unless the shirt has a history for both of them that we didn't know of

Welcome @NitaA 

@eery Unless, that shirt wasn't washed to keep the scent of the wearer then she just put it on, to remind him? Lol too much DongFeng stories on my mind (delulu mode lol) 

@HeyheyheyJ age shouldn't be an issue for the two of them and so far I don't think Reba has said anything about their age gap except calling GG, brother or uncle if I remembered it correctly lol

@katfindlay yeah...elod fans especially international fans are shipping them. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 4/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, cottonbuds2011 said:

Just click the +quote and a small quote 1 post window will appear on the lower right side of you screen... And voila you'll be directed to the typing? box

Hope that helps....

This is nice thank you ☺️ 

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1249204733543317506

I find Vengo's action for this BTS really sweet. The BTS is of the one in the mortal world and she was falling and Vengo caught her.

It shows how aware Vengo is of Reba and her actions. 

From what I see, Reba didn't give advance notice that she was going to try falling. Vengo was also busy talking to someone and was not even looking at her. It took him a split second to pull her back when he realised that she was falling. He was the fastest even though there was two other people wanting to catch her.

She must trust him a lot. She wasn't even surprised or flinched when he pulled her back. It just looks natural for both of them. 

Sorry, I wasn't able to post the video! :cold_sweat:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

@caicaishisei @ChibiLy the meaning of the song <3 I didn't know the title. Thanks

This is the same one that was played in happy camp is it? And Reba also sang this song?

@Barbedflower yeah, fast reflex by GG 

@caicaishisei thanks for finding the song. @janegao4lyf the lyrics is absolutely beautiful. Actually reminds me of FJ and DJ's relationship in TMOPB. 

@Barbedflower that clip gave me the impression that Vengo is always watching and use to saving Reba. All very natural reflexes.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

@caicaishisei @ChibiLy the meaning of the song <3 I didn't know the title. Thanks

This is the same one that was played in happy camp is it? And Reba also sang this song?

@Barbedflower yeah, fast reflex by GG 

@janegao4lyf 

Song title-The light chaser (zhui-guang-zhe)

Yes,that's the song sang by Reba & background music played in happy camp.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, katfindlay said:

At least we know the fans intention and we know they create all those weird rumours to make us hate V or not ship them. The important thing is we know the truth and again nothing will stop this ship until an official announcement. They can be in their own world, we can be in ours. We just need to be vocal and stay true to let them know that whatever they are doing, sorry, it's not going to work on us. The more they see the ship is not broken and not going anywhere, there's nothing much they can do. After ELOD, the number of fans has grown and it scares them lol

well they can stay in their tiny little box...

and we are aboard a cruise ship, because this ship is totally sailing and we need a bigger one because the little tails are growing exponentially and with a variety of nationality... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5591259

tenor.gif?itemid=6074692

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Well, I have guy friend who is die hard fans of RB. and he said basically if RB was to had a bf, then ZBB and DL would be fine, just not V. Coz and it's his words, not mine, V is too old. I think age is a huge issue in RB fans community.

oh and also abt that RB twitter fans account, just how petty can they be?!! I mean I don't see V donuts twitter account cropping anyone out of his clips just because "they are not shippers account" gahhhh.

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Well, I have guy friend who is die hard fans of RB. and he said basically if RB was to had a bf, then ZBB and DL would be fine, just not V. Coz and it's his words, not mine, V is too old. I think age is a huge issue in RB fans community.

I don't understand what the big deal is about their age difference. It's only, what, nine years? Look-wise, he doesn't look extremely older. In fact, once she has a couple of babies, they will look about the same, because, sad to say, pregnancy sorta ages a woman a bit. And don't men stay youthful than women (of the same general age group) in the long run? That is, if he takes care of his body and not drink or smoke. The only time an age gap is problematic is if maturity is an issue or they can't relate to each other.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

They're talking about age gap like she's not a grown woman who know what she's doing. Among those fans, they've family or friends couple who has the same or bigger age gap. My parents have an 8 years age gap and they're fine. I'm okay if they ship her with their favs but don't give the age gap bullsh*t. A lot of celebrities couple have age gap.

• Like 9