[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/129101592

This one even analize her t shirt :joy:. Apparently reba wore similar but bigger shirt before. More likely it's Vengo's otherwise why would she bought couple shirts just for hers only. She did like to wear her partner clothes didn't she. Stake claim of your man, madam?:DOr showing the world that you proud to be your man's thus like wearing his belonging. Must be an ego boost to her partner

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

xwb are very happy because it looks like Happy Camp is also a CP fan. Hehe..they inserted such sweet captions for GR which they didn't for the others. 

Caption : Is this still my Feng Jiu? 

Why did they caption it as " Is this still? " Maybe because the drama is over and she is no longer the Feng Jiu character to his Dong Hua but is now Reba to his Vengo? Heheh..

Caption : My Xiao Jiu

Again, this shows that Happy Camp is linking to the CP instead of saying My good friend. Also, the name Xiao Jiu is used only in the mortal realm of ELoD. DH calls Feng Jiu Xiao Bai otherwise. So why did Happy Camp use Feng Jiu's mortal name? HEHEHEHE...

Thanks @Yori Ten for the translation 

The nicknames used by happy camp seems to allude they know something hahaha <3 

Did you see the reaction of the other guy, same one that they co-starred with last time, he immediately look to Vengo :)

My shipper heart haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Sorry, I don't know how to post image here. So it has become a link instead.

https://postimg.cc/q6H7M5qv

https://postimg.cc/6TG2JFzR

As you can see these 2 above, their mystery friend are category as friends or old village mate. So means should be close right? 

https://postimg.cc/WtKytqMC

But why Vengo, they choose Reba under working colleague. If they choose the other 2 in the friends categories, they can choose Yunlong but they did not. You get what I mean? 

There was an explanation provided 2 -3 pages back @HeyheyheyJ by our PhD GuangRe :)

29 minutes ago, eery said:

This one even analize her t shirt :joy:. Apparently reba wore similar but bigger shirt before. More likely it's Vengo's otherwise why would she bought couple shirts just for hers only. She did like to wear her partner clothes didn't she. Stake claim of your man, madam?:DOr showing the world that you proud to be your man's thus like wearing his belonging. Must be an ego boost to her partner

@eery maybe that's why GG's ear is red? Afraid PPL will notice the big shirt? But am curious, why she chose the design with scissor? Any meaning lol 

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, eery said:

Whose hand do you think it is on Reba's elbow? 

sZYE77W.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janegao4lyf said:

@eery maybe that's why GG's ear is red? Afraid PPL will notice the big shirt? But am curious, why she chose the design with scissor? Any meaning lol 

I don't think casual viewer would notice anything. It the shippers that purposely doing research about them who notice something trivial like this

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

The t-shirt's analysis is so funny. Maybe it just shrunk in the washer lol.

Including the neckline? Notice it was much bigger it almost reached her shoulder

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

I believe V might know that R was his mysterious friend (could be just his guess). There is a weibo post analyzing his expression:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/139079966.html?weibo_id=4492716391728783

On the topic of his red ears though, my thought: for some reason, he might think at the time "oh they [the show production team] know about us! people know!" . Hence he felt embarassed and excited at the same time (?!).

Thinking about it, after saying so many sweet things in the drama goodbye vid and introducing "...you little fox will always be mine..." right there, i would feel so embarassed if i thought people knew and saw through me! The feeling was like you knew you were obvious but you could not help yourself since you thought you could be excused as your character in the drama.....and then you felt like you were being stripped "naked" on the camera! :lol::lol::lol::P

I couldn't see why else he got red ears (itchy???hahaha). They have been close friends for 7 yrs, everybody knows! Why being shy? It didnt make sense either if he was the one chasing this relationship and saw her as his crush. Reba didnt show much but there were evidences she was into it too....(although i have to admit at one point, i thought he chased her becoz his sweetness was shown strongly, more than i could see from her)

ANYWAYS, ofcourse the most obvious reason for his embarassment was that he had to sing in front of everyone by himself, knowing his low skill in singing :sweatingbullets: :D

Btw, as far as i know, this was the 2nd time R agreed to be a guest friend on a show that V participated in (maybe more in the past? Idk). And the 1st was in one of his interviews.... In both occasions, R seemed to very much enjoy exposing his not-so-good points! :joy:(i.e. habit of saying "isnt it", making weird postures, bad singing...)

Sorry i wrote abit long on my thought lol :sweatingbullets:Thanks for reading but :lol: 

I dont understand chinese so i cannot wait for an english sub record of the show to know what she said...

I rather think that not-so-good-point was actually know-everything-about-him bad or good. It was for Reba amusement as well as for us because it's funny, the way R talked about it does look like she's really having fun, giggles, laughing and really entertain by whatever V's doing ..or to prove to the fans that Reba know V so well...so very well:lol:

Here is an old video 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

@jimmylyne I can't help but notice he said "everyday I need to mentally prepare" does that mean he get to see her everyday :phew: another word is "filming and everyday life". Something to think about... Lol

my instincts.. say's

Both..reel and real life:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I rather think that not-so-good-point was actually know-everything-about-him bad or good. It was for Reba amusement as well as for us because it's funny, the way R talked about it does look like she's really having fun, giggles, laughing and really entertain by whatever V's doing ..or to prove to the fans that Reba know V so well...so very well:lol:

Lol indeed, they were actually funny points about him (not sure if he was "proud of" them though lol, but he didnt mind her talking :wub: ). And ofcourse it was for the purpose of entertainment, that was why i said she very much enjoyed telling everyone about them. After all, they have been close for 7 yrs, noone could deny that she perhaps knew the most about him!:lol:

Ah yes, that was the interview i first saw her as guest. Thanks for the upload :heart:

• Like 2

Notice the one who wore black jacket,the one sitting near gwg while he sang then few moments later the one who wore black jacket returned and brought gwg's midnight snack "Xiao ye".(while gwg's had some singing/ humorous points about leggings,she mentioned dilireba's name & the camera pointed at the one who wore black jacket which I guess is mm:rolleyes: or maybe it's just an imagination then blame it to my guangre:heart:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10098619?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYF665AFCAAD47E416AA29ADA7E671B32F7EA&ts=1586674597844

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Lol indeed, they were actually funny points about him (not sure if he was "proud of" them though lol, but he didnt mind her talking :wub: ). And ofcourse it was for the purpose of entertainment, that was why i said she very much enjoyed telling everyone about them. After all, they have been close for 7 yrs, noone could deny that she perhaps knew the most about him!:lol:

Ah yes, that was the interview i first saw her as guest. Thanks for the upload :heart:

R said V have an affectionate eyes.. totally agreed with her.

Especially V as DH in ELOD..DH's intensely loving a mutual stare/gaze when he look at Xiao Bai was the most affectionate one..

In his recent interview V describes himself as a reserved person but he can be different if he's with friends or someone he familiar with.

He was just like someone as per R's describes

• Like 4

@caicaishisei i think that was when he made fun of her wearing leggings under a dress. He made jokes about her and i aslo believed that it was R who tried to hide her embarassed face in the jacket :joy: 

(remember in V interview above, she mentioned he liked to make cold jokes and you could not stop him while he was in his own world? I think this was one of those moments she was talking about! Lol they are so funny and cute together:wub:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1