[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

21 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

He was told before I am sure and when he saw the pics, he asked again....not wanting to let go. So dejected, so heartbroken. ((why they have to hurt my 甜甜?)) :dissapointed_relieved:

It's crazy seeing how much effort they made to suppresse this cp, like ... how:sweatingbullets:

I mean they even hired actor as fake vengo to make fake rumor about him..^_^

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, eery said:

It's crazy seeing how much effort they made to suppresse this cp, like ... how:sweatingbullets:

A sore loser that can not got his way then throw tantrum at trivial things. This kind of persona is a reality.

• Unamused 2

42 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

A sore loser that can not got his way then throw tantrum at trivial things. This kind of persona is a reality.

And who's the loser that you mentioned if i may ask? Jx?

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, eery said:

What is the fake vengo rumor? I havent anything like that. I just thought there was a underground authority to make some rumor. And about what u said, I have no idea 

26 minutes ago, eery said:

If you want to hire an actor as vengo at least find someone with similar built and height. But it might be difficult to find an actor as tall as him:D

OMG, I used to believe that I have digged all things about this cp but still missed that vid. I just saw some pics but not full vid. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

for the press conference, it's quite normal for them not to have one, expected, honestly. 

firstly, their drama aired during the peak of COVID-19 (china's peak). secondly, it's gr, notorious for having suspicious coincidences ab them. how could you trust these two to be on stage with each other? :D

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

for the press conference, it's quite normal for them not to have one, expected, honestly. 

firstly, their drama aired during the peak of COVID-19 (china's peak). secondly, it's gr, notorious for having suspicious coincidences ab them. how could you trust these two to be on stage with each other? :D

Considering what happened in the past, I think if ever there was one they would be extra careful. But I want to see the 2 magnets again in action :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

gonna post before i actually try and do my school work (what a recurring theme) 

don't know if this has been posted before/discussed before: 

there's been  a video circulating for  couple months of gwg in the office signing photos from like 2019. he signs a couple of donghua and sees a picture of him & rb (pillowbook promo pic). he looks to his assistant and is like "can i sign it?” (he knows he can't) and the assistant/worker takes the picture, while gwg has sad puppy eyes, licks his lips, and swallows. 

(i think this is one of the most concrete proofs we've found. this is why i have such firm, steady, unwavering belief in this ship. who has sad puppy eyes and swallows for a "normal coworker"/friend? ) 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

gonna post before i actually try and do my school work (what a recurring theme) 

don't know if this has been posted before/discussed before: 

there's been  a video circulating for  couple months of gwg in the office signing photos from like 2019. he signs a couple of donghua and sees a picture of him & rb (pillowbook promo pic). he looks to his assistant and is like "can i sign it?” (he knows he can't) and the assistant/worker takes the picture, while gwg has sad puppy eyes, licks his lips, and swallows. 

(i think this is one of the most concrete proofs we've found. this is why i have such firm, steady, unwavering belief in this ship. who has sad puppy eyes and swallows for a "normal coworker"/friend? ) 

Yeah, we were just talking about this. Have not followed many Chinese CP before so wouldn't know the ins and outs. Is it something like a secret conduct for Chinese artists not to sign CP pictures of themselves? I highly doubt there is such an unwritten rule but just asking if you know.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

43 minutes ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:
Hello! Does anyone of you understand thai? I already translated the tweet but I still can’t understand it 

Hope this help ;)

“#suspicion rerun

Birthday of V in 2019.

V was born on 16 Jan, but this party was held on 18 Jan.

The two photos from weibo were uploaded by close friend of V. The first one, captured by chinese fanbase, contained a couple photo of VR. However, it was deleted and the second photo was later upload instead.

There are other evidences (following this tweet)”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, CeeMee. said:

Hope this help ;)

“#suspicion rerun

Birthday of V in 2019.

V was born on 16 Jan, but this party was held on 18 Jan.

The two photos from weibo were uploaded by close friend of V. The first one, captured by chinese fanbase, contained a couple photo of VR. However, it was deleted and the second photo was later upload instead.

There are other evidences (following this tweet)”

Does anybody know who posted the original weibo post?

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah, we were just talking about this. Have not followed many Chinese CP before so wouldn't know the ins and outs. Is it something like a secret conduct for Chinese artists not to sign CP pictures of themselves? I highly doubt there is such an unwritten rule but just asking if you know.

that's up to the particular studio/company

signing pictures of them x other artist is literally adding fuel to the fire of shipping, and as we remember, jx hates shipping gr. 

they don't hate their artists dating (yang mi x liu kaiwei, daisi x liu ruilin, wang yifei x zhang yunlong) just that gr rn is too risky--  but i'm pretty sure it's a rule for their studio

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, sealtielle marie cabo said:

Hello! Does anyone of you understand thai? I already translated the tweet but I still can’t understand it 

There is further observation that there were 11 glasses in one picture, while there were only 9 people in group photo. Plus one photographer, there should still be 1 missing person. 

• Like 6