Jump to content

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@guguthecat I rem watching an interview(someone also mentioned it here before), R did say that she will not let anyone (maybe a hint to her psycho fans) influence her decision in marriage.

 

Honestly, i think she is ready (to lose some fans) as she has been giving the same answer to qns about marriage in interviews. She could give a coy answer like any other celebrities but she is firm with her own answers. 

I admire her honesty and bravery. 

I watched some interview too... she is conservative person so I believe she will be ready when the time is ready. For V, he is persistence person... look to his eyes for R, its like a wolf catch a sweet little fox... he will not let her go. I might be delulu but I believe in our CP

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

4 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I remember that early on ELOD episodes, many didn't like V to play Dong Hua. Like hellooooo. V's looks is perfect playing the role of a God. ;). I read it somewhere and seriously I can't imagine anyone filling that role other than V. 

Omg... i can't imagine if DH is not Vengo... he is so perfect to be God and super handsome and powerful. I have watched ELOD many times, I can't even watch other dramas yet... 'if a drama is too good, you just want more and more' :sweat_smile:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across a post in Weibo, during 长歌行电视剧 Changge Xing booting ceremony, on 29 March 2020, someone looks like GWG is there. Not many is that tall. In the red circle on the left is Leo Wu Lei, the male lead. He is obviously taller than Wu Lei. But, It seems someone said GWG has another schedule that day. I'm not sure though. Could anyone check his schedule during the time? They also said maybe its the second lead. Why would the second lead stand on  the sidelines during ceremony? 

Untitled.jpg

 

039.jpg

040.jpg

 

 

Can watch the video here. He came out around 8s into the video. 

 

The most interesting thing is, not about the news actually. When i saw the post, it was posted less than 4 minutes. After a few more minutes, I can't seem to find this post. It has been deleted mere minutes from the time it was posted. I wonder who 's the one deleting it. Is it the forum moderator? Because it seems like fake news, its not GWG? But I saw a lot more things that too far fetched or too obnoxious than this that wasn't deleted. Or could it be JX? they must be super good. Within minutes the article is deleted. Which proves that, it is indeed GWG. 

 

What do you guys think?

Edited by They Sick
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/FH8E3qUUR28

 

The first part of the video is R trying to imitate V's acting in Ten Miles. She mentioned about him using his eyebrows to act/emphasise that part of the scene. Suddenly I just wonder if she likes Crayon shin chan because he has thick eyebrows :sweat_smile:

 

The interview at 1.56 - - R was asked if there was any situation or action taken by a person, she would feel that it is a form of intimacy/ closeness/being in relationship. She said that it would be a form of taking initiative. She gave an example - she dropped a pair of chopsticks during dinner and the other person would take the initiative to offer her another pair without saying anything. 

The next part of the video showed us how V gave her the microphone back. The video then backtrack to show us how he got her microphone in the first place. He didn't return it to the emcee. He just hold on to it even when playing a short game with another person. 

 

The last part of the video is just showing how eager she wanted to turn and look at V after answering the emcee about the the other actor's character in the movie. She wanted to turn to V as fast as she could but was briefly interrupted by the emcee's question.

:joy: 3:36 when XuanNu wanted to touch his chin... his expression to XuanNu likes 'hey, my girlfriend is here'... and he turned to R and smile right after the game... he didnt want her to be jealous... oh God this guy so sweet. R is jealous and V knows that. It reminds me of their farewell message of ELOD... R said FJ is very jealous person and DH has to stay away from other women *but we all know... FJ in ELOD is not jealous, she became jealous in the end because his father's wrong report* so who is exactly jealous :D 

I like how V understands her... how come people hate him... he treats R like a queen... how many times R acting with other ML and has so many kissings scene compared to V's... 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, They Sick said:

I came across a post in Weibo, during 长歌行电视剧 Changge Xing booting ceremony, on 29 March 2020, someone looks like GWG is there. Not many is that tall. In the red circle on the left is Leo Wu Lei, the male lead. He is obviously taller than Wu Lei. But, It seems someone said GWG has another schedule that day. I'm not sure though. Could anyone check his schedule during the time? They also said maybe its the second lead. Why would the second lead stand on  the sidelines during ceremony? 

Can watch the video here. He came out around 8s into the video. 

 

The most interesting thing is, not about the news actually. When i saw the post, it was posted less than 4 minutes. After a few more minutes, I can't seem to find this post. It has been deleted mere minutes from the time it was posted. I wonder who 's the one deleting it. Is it the forum moderator? Because it seems like fake news, its not GWG? But I saw a lot more things that too far fetched or too obnoxious than this that wasn't deleted. Or could it be JX? they must be super good. Within minutes the article is deleted. Which proves that, it is indeed GWG. 

 

What do you guys think?

I wish it GWG the eyes looks like but i feel this guy is taller than GWG so i confuse now... but if he came wow it means people in entertainment industry know the secret

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

When Reba and Vengo are still on the stage of being shy. Maybe the reason they easily stick with each other because most people always thought that they are mixed.

Like in this vid. The emcee asked if they are mixed and V and Reba replied we are 100% made in China. 

  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:joy: 3:36 when XuanNu wanted to touch his chin... his expression to XuanNu likes 'hey, my girlfriend is here'... and he turned to R and smile right after the game... he didnt want her to be jealous... oh God this guy so sweet. R is jealous and V knows that. It reminds me of their farewell message of ELOD... R said FJ is very jealous person and DH has to stay away from other women *but we all know... FJ in ELOD is not jealous, she became jealous in the end because his father's wrong report* so who is exactly jealous :D 

I like how V understands her... how come people hate him... he treats R like a queen... how many times R acting with other ML and has so many kissings scene compared to V's... 

@guguthecatI agree too. How to dislike him when he is always so sweet towards her??

Maybe her crazy fans simply find him not good enough because R is more famous in the beginning. Even though V is getting more recognised but they are still living in 'their own psychotic little world'. .

  • Like 5
  • Unamused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

I watched some interview too... she is conservative person so I believe she will be ready when the time is ready. For V, he is persistence person... look to his eyes for R, its like a wolf catch a sweet little fox... he will not let her go. I might be delulu but I believe in our CP

We have the same mind regarding a wolf and the little vixen thing.. :smirk:

 

FYI, particular traits of fox is that when it attached to one person (I'm talking about pet fox). It will only be attached to that one person only, or else for other people to come closer, they have to spend some times to be familiar with the fox. In my personal POV, this traits somehow very similar to mm.

Wolf on the other hand, especially the Alpha (leader of the pack), when he's imprint he's significant others, nothing could ever come in between.

I refer to Jacob towards Renesmee, and on gg case, his farewell speech of ELoD, where he one by one mentioning his rivals (even Si Ming is included :joy:).

@They Sick

For the opening ceremony of Reba's ongoing production drama, I don't think it's gg.. because gg won't be in the picture. He'll avoid it for any reasons. If he really came, he'll wait somewhere unseen. B)

 

@Shedmhundy29

 

The MC is kinda racist I think. <_<

It's their first drama, yet the MC already pointing out their appearance. I found it somehow kinda rude. Even for the purpose of comedy, it's still offensive.

Luckily both Vengo and Reba could handle the situation well (perhaps because they already got used to it).

Anyway, this video is a prove for those anti-fans (a.k.a yz fans), saying Reba is not real Mainland Chinese? She's said it in a press conference! Her first official debut press conference! Both Reba and Vengo are original Mainland Chinese, not even mix blood. They simply just being blessed with a good gene.. :glasses:

 

@AppleAngel13

As a fan of mm, I like how she is when she's around gg.. she's glowing, comfortable, and safe. -_-

  • Like 10
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

As a fan of mm, I like how she is when she's around gg.. she's glowing, comfortable, and safe. -_-

@LoquatsLove true. A woman can be in her best self when she is around with the person she loves. And I salute V for letting MM bloom especially in her career. Silently but persistently supporting her. :wub: 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@LoquatsLove true. A woman can be in her best self when she is around with the person she loves. And I salute V for letting MM bloom especially in her career. Silently but persistently supporting her. :wub: 

This somehow reminds me of DH's conversation with ZY that he will give FJ freedom to grow at will and make decision as she likes. 

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eery said:

Even they were not meant for the role of Dong hua and Feng jiu initially but one way or another, they ended up with the role and we get to see them in ELoD. Isn't what we called fated :joy:

Honestly, I got into this CP just recently and I don't usually "ship" between actors especially because I know more than likely I will be heart broken. But these actors acting in ELoD just made me believe it was real. Whoever casted them in TMOPD as DH and FJ, that person deserves an award because I can't think of any other actors that would suit the characters of DH and FJ. And the fans who petitioned for GG and MM to play these roles again for ELoD.... WO AI NI!

 

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

* i was on weibo recently and saw a comment along the lines of "i came in to scold you guys for shipping real people, but now i sorta want to too" from one of rb's fans 

This was me before ELoD and after discovering how I also melt whenever GG looks at MM with those affectionate eyes.

 

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@LoquatsLove true. A woman can be in her best self when she is around with the person she loves. And I salute V for letting MM bloom especially in her career. Silently but persistently supporting her. :wub: 

GG takes care of her so well. He smile is so bright whenever he's near her.

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

When Reba and Vengo are still on the stage of being shy. Maybe the reason they easily stick with each other because most people always thought that they are mixed.

Like in this vid. The emcee asked if they are mixed and V and Reba replied we are 100% made in China. 

 

Ooh. Those younger days of V and R, looking so fresh /new in the industry market since it is their first drama. 

 

But maybe just me... but it still could not be seen that V and R was looking at each other in admiration when one party were talking. Like when R was talking, V was looking at R in admiration and vice verse.  I guess they had already some sparks between them back then. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, triplesung said:

@triplesunglove love them together so much!!!!! So sweet:wub:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

:P:P:P

 

I am happy to be a part of international donuts. A little something from V.  :wub:

 

 

The moment I saw the edition date of the magazine, my delulu switch was immediately turned on!

 

1. mm edition of that magazine is 5/19

2. gg edition of the same magz is 5/20

 

People! For everyone know what's 520 means???!!! :love:

*screaming out loud inside 

 

Another puzzle to solve again huh?

grszd? :smirk:

 

 

Anyone notice she's looking to which direction? Remember another 4 lives 4 wolrds video where she's playing igo with gg?

Also, after she said...

"你说说你,醋到这个程度,你也不好歹收一收"

Look at you, being jealous up to this level, why don't you just accept it?

 

Then there's a voice replied with 'emm..' it's gg's voice right? :kiss_closed:

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://youtu.be/FH8E3qUUR28

 

The first part of the video is R trying to imitate V's acting in Ten Miles. She mentioned about him using his eyebrows to act/emphasise that part of the scene. Suddenly I just wonder if she likes Crayon shin chan because he has thick eyebrows :sweat_smile:

 

The interview at 1.56 - - R was asked if there was any situation or action taken by a person, she would feel that it is a form of intimacy/ closeness/being in relationship. She said that it would be a form of taking initiative. She gave an example - she dropped a pair of chopsticks during dinner and the other person would take the initiative to offer her another pair without saying anything. 

The next part of the video showed us how V gave her the microphone back. The video then backtrack to show us how he got her microphone in the first place. He didn't return it to the emcee. He just hold on to it even when playing a short game with another person. 

 

The last part of the video is just showing how eager she wanted to turn and look at V after answering the emcee about the the other actor's character in the movie. She wanted to turn to V as fast as she could but was briefly interrupted by the emcee's question.

That’s like when R can’t open bottle of water and V open his bottle and gave it to her and they even didn’t sit side by side, there’s other male actor in between, but he’s so attuned with her needs. And when he took marker pen and give it to her for signing the poster. He’s the sweetest 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Omg... i can't imagine if DH is not Vengo... he is so perfect to be God and super handsome and powerful. I have watched ELOD many times, I can't even watch other dramas yet... 'if a drama is too good, you just want more and more' :sweat_smile:

 It's been 5 weeks (yes I counted) since I finished ELoD. And ever since then, I have rewatched the drama 3 times (youtube clips not included), reread the book and have not watched any other dramas apart from ELoD. I think I need rehab.....

  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

since this is an international forum, i'm assuming that most of you do not have weixin (wechat). there is a poll for your favourite real life ship on weixin. here's the polls rn: 

 

1. bojunyixiao (wang yibo x xiao zhan) -- (博君一肖)

 

2. zhanshanweiwang (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (战山为王) 

 

3. lianxiaofanying (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (连琑反应) 

 

4. guangre (gao weiguang x dilireba) (光热) 

 

(the top three have stayed there for months, but we only recently got up) (we're also a more "real" ship-- xz&wyb fans don't deny that they're just friends) 

 

(rn in the weibo community we have 45,000 fans, but likes and comments have suggested that we actually have way more that just don't follow the community (bc of possible hate) one of the top posts have over 250,000 likes and 280,000 likes) so this ship is incredibly popular, and becoming more popular everyday 

 

* i was on weibo recently and saw a comment along the lines of "i came in to scold you guys for shipping real people, but now i sorta want to too" from one of rb's fans 

 

link to some pictures of the poll: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6649671557 

 

 

Ow I remember this! And I already vote here :wub:

9 hours ago, They Sick said:

I came across a post in Weibo, during 长歌行电视剧 Changge Xing booting ceremony, on 29 March 2020, someone looks like GWG is there. Not many is that tall. In the red circle on the left is Leo Wu Lei, the male lead. He is obviously taller than Wu Lei. But, It seems someone said GWG has another schedule that day. I'm not sure though. Could anyone check his schedule during the time? They also said maybe its the second lead. Why would the second lead stand on  the sidelines during ceremony? 

Untitled.jpg

 

039.jpg

040.jpg

 

 

Can watch the video here. He came out around 8s into the video. 

 

The most interesting thing is, not about the news actually. When i saw the post, it was posted less than 4 minutes. After a few more minutes, I can't seem to find this post. It has been deleted mere minutes from the time it was posted. I wonder who 's the one deleting it. Is it the forum moderator? Because it seems like fake news, its not GWG? But I saw a lot more things that too far fetched or too obnoxious than this that wasn't deleted. Or could it be JX? they must be super good. Within minutes the article is deleted. Which proves that, it is indeed GWG. 

 

What do you guys think?

I am nearly to believe hahaha V was in shoot that time I don’t exactly know where in China but I know that time he was shooting a drama Living toward to sun.

7 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@LoquatsLove true. A woman can be in her best self when she is around with the person she loves. And I salute V for letting MM bloom especially in her career. Silently but persistently supporting her. :wub: 

I remember myself to her when My boyfriend is around or beside me, I was so happy that I didn’t care to thaw people around us :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

since this is an international forum, i'm assuming that most of you do not have weixin (wechat). there is a poll for your favourite real life ship on weixin. here's the polls rn: 

 

1. bojunyixiao (wang yibo x xiao zhan) -- (博君一肖)

 

2. zhanshanweiwang (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (战山为王) 

 

3. lianxiaofanying (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (连琑反应) 

 

4. guangre (gao weiguang x dilireba) (光热) 

 

(the top three have stayed there for months, but we only recently got up) (we're also a more "real" ship-- xz&wyb fans don't deny that they're just friends) 

 

(rn in the weibo community we have 45,000 fans, but likes and comments have suggested that we actually have way more that just don't follow the community (bc of possible hate) one of the top posts have over 250,000 likes and 280,000 likes) so this ship is incredibly popular, and becoming more popular everyday 

 

* i was on weibo recently and saw a comment along the lines of "i came in to scold you guys for shipping real people, but now i sorta want to too" from one of rb's fans 

 

link to some pictures of the poll: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6649671557 

 

 

It’s sad that I don’t have any access to this website to be able to vote. I wish they are together in real life. ;-) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..