[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

3 hours ago, triplesung said:

I want GWG to make a cameo so badly on RB's latest drama. He can be the model and will definitely overshadow the ML with his looks :joy:

I bet the episode that he will Appear will trend probably hahaha but that’s not gonna happened hahaha :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I calm my self down after watching LD kiss scene by thinking that R is busy shooting Princess Changge right now. Haha. So it is an old story now, what is current - V is jealous. Maybe he’s just at home lately watching his gf drama, so it doesn’t sit well with him. 

I like R, but I guess I tend to support V more than her :D so not gonna watch that drama right now maybe few months after this. So if mom & dad divorce, I’ll follow dad :D. I hope this not gonna happen.Haha

29 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

better than his accent :lol: 

Is he from Dongbei?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

@Misty same here. Need to calm myself after watching her kiss scene. :tears::crazy::heartbreak: 

Coincidentally see their BTS, Rb take selfies with her ML :tears::(

They seems close. Joking around.

Don't know if it's her phone or not.

Never seen V take selfies with his co-star. 

Come here, need to increase my level sugar. But it turns out her ML also from Dongbei :joy: just checked his wikipedia and yes he's from Dongbei. 

I like ALL her co-star but... not this one...:skull:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of the devil, V update his weibo promoting his friend's drama just now. 

as usual guangre weibo give meaning to the number: 528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  :D just like us delusional people would think. :sweat_smile: haha

18 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

yes he's from Dongbei.

Wah, so the ML must be wondering how she got that accent. hehe.

It seems like the ML keeps on following her. 

As long as I don't see the sparkle in her eyes like this. ALL IS WELL. haha

ad9443e9ly1gf4zhmpb18j20u00u0kjl.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Misty said:

Speaking of the devil, V update his weibo promoting his friend's drama just now. 

Wah, so the ML must be wondering how she got that accent. hehe.

It seems like the ML keeps on following her. 

As long as I don't see the sparkle in her eyes like this. ALL IS WELL. haha

But why he never promote 'his best friend' drama...? If you're really a good friend, a little promotion won't hurt right?  Why should act like strangers so sudden? XD  try to watch back V and R videos and keep calm guys.. I know, me too, it hurts whenever i see LD clip... XD

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Guang-Re couple really is not for people who has glass heart that easy to shatter. Both are exceptionally beautiful and handsome and always attract their opposite sex. Girls want to get close to V, boys want to get close to R. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hey sisters, take this as our mortal trial to strengthen our glass hearts to diamonds. :glasses:

Here's a nice reminder of all the clues we have recently this year.

1. Gg refusing to say her name on HC, further establishing their grey relationship

2. His jealousy over the bts

3. Her many subtle references to him on Weibo lately. 1, 2, maybe 3 times is a coincidence not 5.

4. Them likely being in Shanghai together during her go fighting filming

5. Her deliberate censorship of ML from her drama promotion posts

6. Her video challenge for him in HC in April

7. My favorite: his ELOD farewell speech where he confesses his love in first person

Don't get me started on the ring and their 1000000 other hints in the past 7 years.

Please add whatever I missed!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Guang-Re couple really is not for people who has glass heart that easy to shatter. Both are exceptionally beautiful and handsome and always attract their opposite sex. Girls want to get close to V, boys want to get close to R. :joy:

You are very correct. Both of them are very attractive, and it is quite natural for people to get attracted to them. That does not mean anything is happening off the lens. Everyone shld take it easy.:sweat_smile:

• Like 8

i think sparkle in her eyes are only for  GWG and i have seen couple BTS videos  from love designer drama.  R usually friendly with her ML but  he is the one who comes to her . also notice sometimes they keep their distance ( this is my observation) . 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

My two cents, don't get to invested in their life, don't be to nit pick at what they do, we don't know the real them. Let just enjoy what have been presented to us.

In the mean time let's just see and enjoy another new drama to past our free time.

By the way, there is Leo Luo's and Chen Yuqi's new drama And The Winner is Love airing today. It's seem interesting and both are very likeable actors. Forget Guang-Re for a while since there is no sugar today:D. It's not use getting rilled up over something we don't know for sure about

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

You are very correct. Both of them are very attractive, and it is quite natural for people to get attracted to them. That does not mean anything is happening off the lens. Everyone shld take it easy.:sweat_smile:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just here because of the restriction order. So i'm here just for fun. I'm trapped in the house watched ELOD, like V then supporting GR. I've watched many R dramas but never interested in her. This time around because V seems to like her, I do think if tomorrow V said he like someone else I'll just move on and like that person too. :D

Well, I'm fairly well trained by Song Jong Ki - Song hye kyo couple. haha

• LOL 13

46 minutes ago, Misty said:

as usual guangre weibo give meaning to the number: 528.21:45 

wo ai ba. ai ni shi wo.  :D just like us delusional people would think. :sweat_smile: haha

Lol! Can you imagine him following the GR CP super topic and hearing our desperate cries for gx, thinking the timing is not yet right my loyal subjects, but here is some sugar for you. He posted on both 5/20 and 5/28. As someone with a very high EQ and watches his lover's bts scenes, I think this is all very possible.

He's also very aware of his fans and has done a lot of fan service: cooking sweet and sour fish at home (without showing his face haha), making fox candies, fox drawings, and fox origamis.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

@rainyday293 V does take selfies with his co-actors, both male and female, and goofs around a lot. You can watch the bts of Fuyao, CTT, and the upcoming new dramas. However, he always maintains physical distance while he jokes around with his FL colleagues. A drama shoot usually takes 2-3 months or more to finish. It is nice to have a friendly atmosphere at set and co-stars usually have fun. As for R's kissing scenes being more intense in the new drama, don't forget they are professional actors and have to do as directors want them  to. Depends on what kind of director they are working with. So if the directors want them to show more intensity, they wl hv to comply. Thats not a choice. Besides the kind of character she is portraying, a meek and timid kiss would not suffice. So relax and dnt get worked up over such things.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Fong said:

Lol! Can you imagine him following the GR CP super topic and hearing our desperate cries for gx, thinking the timing is not yet right my loyal subjects, but here is some sugar for you.

hahahaha! I can imagine him in his Dong Hua costume. :joy:

• LOL 7

IMO I think he's definitely very invested if not more so than we are, this is his life after all. Dating the most beautiful and popular actress in China but not being able to claim her as his. We don't have to worry when our ship captain is gg himself.

Think about it, he himself is an idealist and pursues perfection. He can't help this when he is born gifted with a perfect face and figure. He hears these praises all of his life and sometimes it's a little too much pressure to live up to people's expectations and that's why I think he became a bit introverted growing up (from what he said in his interview) and how he's able to train his EQ to read body language and react appropriately and with humor and become all around perfect and pleasant to be around.

My point is, as someone who is an idealist, his standards in choice of spouse will be high, including physical and emotional connections and relationship stability. This extends to his ambition for his career.

I may be projecting a bit of my personal experience onto him, we are both capricorns with high pressure to be perfect. :) Just some psychological analysis for fun.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1